January Due Dates

I'm also due January 4th but my son was born at 37+3 so I'm expecting a December baby. Hope I'm not wrong, the waiting is killing me! Definitely getting uncomfortable at this point.

Due the 18th Jan. Went two weeks over with my daughter, so expecting the same again, but knowing my luck, he'll probably come Christmas Day or something!

Hows everyone fairing this close to due dates?

My new friends heartburn and indegistion have arrived, morning sickness seems to be coming back the bugger! SPD loves me and wont leave! Thrush is my night time friend ( why only nights ill never know but im allergic to anything that helps it!) other than that im measuring 3+ weeks in fundal height lol

All in all its still good, nothing to heavy to manage!

tell me im not alone in the whole everythings coming on at once bit !! lol

Oh wow...I though I was the only one with uncomfortable bits down below at night only!?

Heartburns making me cry

Not ready for baby

But had enough.

The SPD is the worst for me. I've got no independence anymore, I'm at my parents when DH is at work as I'm just not mobile enough to look after my 3 year old properly :(
I'm also so sick of having GD after 18 weeks of it.
I'm basically ready for this to be over! On the other hand though, I love how I look when I'm pregnant, and I love feeling the baby move (though even that's becoming painful now).
9ish weeks to go!

My heartburn is only controlled by Zantac. I can't go without it or it'll make me more than miserable! Tums only touch it for about a half hour before it comes back full force.

My hips are screaming at me daily. Makes sleeping very uncomfortable and I constantly have to flip sides. After working they get really sore and I can hardly move when I have to get up to go to the restroom at night. Also my feet hate me when I'm working since I stand the majority of my 12 hour work day.

I do enjoy having my pregnant belly and feeling my little man kicking around all the time. Some kicks are a little painful, but nothing I can't handle. Only ting I don't enjoy about my pregnant belly is bending over or trying to put shoes on! When I drop something at work my whole world shatters!

Starting to notice more lightning crotch. That's always fun.

You're not alone Sleepy!

Jelly - That has to be rough. I couldn't imagine not being able to take care of DS completely by myself. I'm glad you have someone to help you out. I have no one if I got stuck in that position!

Ah yes putting shoes on is so hard and of course bending over nakes my heart burn worse x

My stomach contents will sometimes surge into my throat. That's always disgusting.

my itchy rash is the worst but has gotten slightly better- i think i've just become used to itching! and i'm feeling very tired during the day, and getting uncomfy at night. But no major aches or pains yet....

jellybean- sorry about the SPD, that sounds really tough. Hope baby comes a couple weeks early for you so get back to normal quicker!

I also have been experiencing some lightning crotch and trying to sleep at night is getting exponentially more difficult!! I am uncomfortable in every position except for on my back. But I know we're not suppose to sleep on our backs so I constantly toss and turn. People at work have started to comment on how tired I look. Ugh!! 10 more weeks...

I am feeling OK! However, if I bend over after eating, I will either vomit or be close to it. I guess bump squishes into my tummy and the food only has one way to go. It's horrid! I try and stay upright and still for as long as possible after eating.

Everything else is OK though. Thankfully I haven't had any heartburn, SPD, severe tiredness. I am sure I have horrible symptoms to come though!

I love that im not the only one feeling the pressure! though on the other hand im sorry that everyone is having it rough!

I went a walk today and have decided ill be staying close to home from now on, SPD matched with whatever the pain in the belly is while walking is just not good for me anymore! It was a good excuse to hit the chippy for dinner and not worry about dishes or cooking for the night, it was my version for a 5* hotel lol

Why are we not meant to sleep on our backs? it seems every day im learning a new rule on pregnancy! i tend to find a comfy position and hope it lasts for more than ten minutes, while praying i also wont need to go to the loo at the same time lol

Ive noticed my washing machine is being neglected lately, need to start getting through it but all that bending and sorting clothes just seems like the hardest task in the world atm!

Sleepy - It can cause reduced blood flow from your lower body back to your heart due to the pressure on one of your veins.

I find myself sleeping on my belly still. Usually I have a knee out proping myself up some, but still.

Thanks for info :) suppose ill rule out sleeping on my back now lol

I sleep on my back still but I am sure I would move when it gets uncomfy.

Baby had a quiet move day yesterday but much more active now.

This is the longest I have been without severe back ache. I hope it lasts. Xx

Seems like a lot of us are in the full on uncomfortable part of pregnancy now! Makes it feel like there's a long time to go!
I've got my second growth scan today, anyone else having them? Mine are for GD and I also have the GD clinic today. I'm nervously waiting for them to start talking to me about induction. I was induced at 38 weeks last time and not keen on going that early again so dreading trying to put that off. I have major white coat syndrome when it comes to advocating for myself with doctors.

I usually start to feel a bit weird if I'm on my back for much time. Feels good on my hips, though.

No growth scans for me. Which is a good thing but the scan part would be nice! I might get one. If baby is measuring fine and there aren't any other complications I don't see why they couldn't wait. IT'S hard to stand your ground sometimes. Could someone go with you to help you talk to them about it?

i get uncomfy when i lie on my back for more than a couple of mins and have to move.

jellybeanxx- i am having a growth scan next week, just because of a rare rash i developed which could flare up again, so i might get induced if that is the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->