January/February 2023 new year new babies

Honestly it all confuses me lol. I don’t know when this babe was conceived. I was on a cruise at the end of March and ovulating so I’m guessing it happened then. Idk. Lol
I think if you’re only 6 days ahead of me you must have been caught in April babe x x

I no mine should be right as I ovulated 22nd April cd22 which was late for me :shrug: so when I go for scan they should say 13th Jan due xx

It’s just so weird to me. I came on my cycle April 11th. It was not a normal cycle. Maybe you’re right. Idk lol. I’m just happy it happened

It’s just so weird to me. I came on my cycle April 11th. It was not a normal cycle. Maybe you’re right. Idk lol. I’m just happy it happened
My last cycle started April 17th so you’re right you’re exactly a week ahead xxxx

Trying to get through this midwife unit is ridiculous argh leave a message we will get back to you yes leaves message Thursday nothing since :shrug: sorry I'm on one today lol xx

Trying to get through this midwife unit is ridiculous argh leave a message we will get back to you yes leaves message Thursday nothing since :shrug: sorry I'm on one today lol xx

That’s better than mine babe mine just said refer yourself online and someone will get back to you before 8 weeks :shock:](*,)

That’s better than mine babe mine just said refer yourself online and someone will get back to you before 8 weeks :shock:](*,)

I tried doing the referral but because I'm in a different town to my gp they won't let me do it, so rang the ones in my town and because I'm not registered to any gp in my town they won't accept me what a piss on tbh ](*,) I see my consultant on 13th June tho so they should schedule the 12 week scan xx

I tried doing the referral but because I'm in a different town to my gp they won't let me do it, so rang the ones in my town and because I'm not registered to any gp in my town they won't accept me what a piss on tbh ](*,) I see my consultant on 13th June tho so they should schedule the 12 week scan xx
Omg this is exactly my same situation hun I’ve moved home and in a different town so I don’t fall under my GP. I’m thinking of calling back and giving my old address x :lol:

We only had sex twice last month due to the hubby working away so I either ovulated on or around day 9 or on day 15 but I feel like my lines were too strong at 8DPO for it to have been day 15 if that makes sense? :-k I see your ticker is a day ahead of mine so did your due date change to 21st?

Real beauty- I don't think it works out to be an exact science anyway. By the time we all get our 12 week scans our dates will all change. <3

No I'm definitely working out the 22nd of Jan. From the first day of my last period it's been 5 weeks 2 days. I have 29 day cycles usually and usually ovulate cd18. I think this time it was cd19 though. I should be about 18dpo today ! <3

Jeaso what a mess around that is. Roll on the 13th of June!

Real beauty- I don't think it works out to be an exact science anyway. By the time we all get our 12 week scans our dates will all change. <3

No I'm definitely working out the 22nd of Jan. From the first day of my last period it's been 5 weeks 2 days. I have 29 day cycles usually and usually ovulate cd18. I think this time it was cd19 though. I should be about 18dpo today ! <3

I hear ya I think I’m about 28DPO like you say babe all our dates will be given at 12 weeks it’s just a gussing game at the mo isn’t it :dance:

LADIES I FINALLY GOT SOMEWHERE lol, I rang the number my doctors gave me and told them that I'm still with the doc in old town but in a new one but really don't want ro move docs, so she got me to fill out a form online so the ball is now rolling lol, if I went by lmp I should be 7+ weeks after 6 you would think I'd no lmao :rofl: xx

Sorry not 28DPO it’s 26dpo today (I think I ovulated 4 days after my period??) I’m only going off the fact we only had sex twice & the 2nd time was too late in my cycle to have dark BFP lines at 9DPO if that makes sense? So I’ve just looked on my app for my periods and I think I’m 26DPO today x who even know at this point :lol: baby is a conceived miracle I tell ya :haha:

65EAE50E-E90E-442E-B07F-5313807D1591.jpeg So this is the day I think I ovulated 28th April. I’m wondering when we think I could book in for a reassurance scan? I ovulated early ish so I’m assuming may have implanted early too? I really want to know all is ok in there :cry:

Ps I of course took apart my digi test (I’m unhinged I know). Here is the difference between a 2-3 week digi & a 3+ digi on the inside these things are what I search so hopefully will help others who are looking for photos of tests :blush:
0DA9A27B-41F2-4775-B77A-A0E13BDC4016.jpeg

View attachment 1108816 So this is the day I think I ovulated 28th April. I’m wondering when we think I could book in for a reassurance scan? I ovulated early ish so I’m assuming may have implanted early too? I really want to know all is ok in there :cry:

What company you thinking of going with? Just some of them ask for last day of period and then tell you how many weeks at time of scan you'll be :) but I'm going at about 9ish weeks so I can see more this was my daughters at 6, 7 & 8ish weeks xx

Screenshot_20220524-193814_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220524-193833_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220524-193853_Gallery.jpg

What company you thinking of going with? Just some of them ask for last day of period and then tell you how many weeks at time of scan you'll be :) but I'm going at about 9ish weeks so I can see more this was my daughters at 6, 7 & 8ish weeks xx

View attachment 1108818 View attachment 1108819 View attachment 1108820
Absolutely no idea which company babe. I was thinking 7 weeks? That way I’d defo see a heartbeat? I’m driving myself bonkers! I love your scan pics how cute you got to see every stage of growth xx

Absolutely no idea which company babe. I was thinking 7 weeks? That way I’d defo see a heartbeat? I’m driving myself bonkers! I love your scan pics how cute you got to see every stage of growth xx
Yeah i def wanna see a heartbeat also. I’m secretly hoping my symptoms pick up so I know I’m coming along well. That’ll weirdly ease my anxiety

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->