January/February 2023 new year new babies

Have any of you other ladies had any appointments through for booking appts ?

RealBeauty - I love a scan picture as well. Hopefully they next few weeks fly in and we all get happy tiny photos.

Still waiting on booking appointment over here aswell :shrug: I've seen the diabetic team tho xx

I’m defo booking a reassurance scan x I’ll b a wreck waiting till 12 weeks

I'm hoping they give me an early scan as well. I'm torn as to when to wait until though.

Tdog- how did your diabetes manage in your other pregnancies?

I'm hoping they give me an early scan as well. I'm torn as to when to wait until though.

Tdog- how did your diabetes manage in your other pregnancies?

I should be 9ish weeks when go for my scan I didn't want to early, with my last one was awful I managed it OK but it was so much harder than with my second youngest I was having hypos every day with her and it seems I'm having hypos again with this one everyday, it's trying to do the fine line of how much insulin to give myself, I'm type 2 anyway xx

I should be 9ish weeks when go for my scan I didn't want to early, with my last one was awful I managed it OK but it was so much harder than with my second youngest I was having hypos every day with her and it seems I'm having hypos again with this one everyday, it's trying to do the fine line of how much insulin to give myself, I'm type 2 anyway xx

You do amazing managing that and 6 children as well! Well done !!

I was 7-8 weeks when I went for my last one and ot seemed just that little bit too early but I'd go at 8-9 this time if they let me. I promised myself yesterday I wouldn't do any more tests.... its driving me nuts... but me being me I did another 25iui one. I think there's a slightly improvement in that !

IMG_20220522_133926_803.jpg

Yeah that test is def darker.

I looked up early scans near me. There is actually a few places really close to me. I didn’t know. Prices don’t seem too bad. They have a special going for $99 (US money) which includes gender, scan, pics and something about a heartbeat. That’s not too bad tho. I just wanna see the soon to be fetus. So imma try and wait as long as I can. I’m tired of going to see just a lil bud. I wanna see when it’s a baby, so I’ll try and wait til my prenatal visit. Try… lol but at least I know if Im about to go crazy, I can just go down the street and pay to ease my mind. I wish insurance would cover it but that’s too much like right lol

@bluestars thank you I do try my best everyday to keep on top of it my 2 year old likes to try and help me with stuff she like a mother hen lol, that test is darker love :wohoo: xx

@realbeauty86 I no what you mean about not seeing a baby as such just a little bud, I get extra scans anyway because of my diabetes they have keep an eye on me and bubs xx

Yeah that test is def darker.

I looked up early scans near me. There is actually a few places really close to me. I didn’t know. Prices don’t seem too bad. They have a special going for $99 (US money) which includes gender, scan, pics and something about a heartbeat. That’s not too bad tho. I just wanna see the soon to be fetus. So imma try and wait as long as I can. I’m tired of going to see just a lil bud. I wanna see when it’s a baby, so I’ll try and wait til my prenatal visit. Try… lol but at least I know if Im about to go crazy, I can just go down the street and pay to ease my mind. I wish insurance would cover it but that’s too much like right lol

Totally get what you mean. I wish there was a way to switch our brains of so to be able to wait in less stress haha.

How are you feeling ?

@bluestars thank you I do try my best everyday to keep on top of it my 2 year old likes to try and help me with stuff she like a mother hen lol, that test is darker love :wohoo: xx

@realbeauty86 I no what you mean about not seeing a baby as such just a little bud, I get extra scans anyway because of my diabetes they have keep an eye on me and bubs xx
All my LOs used to just undo whatever tidying I did haha. You have a good little soul there.
Are you uk Tdog ?

I don’t know how either lol
Real beauty-just looked back at previous chat about ticker. At the end did you manage to click "forum" then click on "pseudoHTML" section below the the forum selection... I tried so many and non worked till I clicked on that one x

Real beauty-just looked back at previous chat about ticker. At the end did you manage to click "forum" then click on "pseudoHTML" section below the the forum selection... I tried so many and non worked till I clicked on that one x

I’m ok… felt a wee bit nauseous but it went away. My mom says it’ll be a girl lol.
How are you?

I’ll have to try the ticker thing again

Ok I got the ticker right. Thanks blue. I can’t wait til I can get a better estimated due date. When I looked it up myself it was later in January but when a dr did it, it was Jan 13th. So idk what my date is lol

Ok I got the ticker right. Thanks blue. I can’t wait til I can get a better estimated due date. When I looked it up myself it was later in January but when a dr did it, it was Jan 13th. So idk what my date is lol
Loving the ticker babe x
I’m just going off my last period for my Due date x but I defo think I ovulated early like Day 8/9 :shock:

You do amazing managing that and 6 children as well! Well done !!

I was 7-8 weeks when I went for my last one and ot seemed just that little bit too early but I'd go at 8-9 this time if they let me. I promised myself yesterday I wouldn't do any more tests.... its driving me nuts... but me being me I did another 25iui one. I think there's a slightly improvement in that !

View attachment 1108783
100% darker babe whoop whoop

I’m ok… felt a wee bit nauseous but it went away. My mom says it’ll be a girl lol.
How are you?

I’ll have to try the ticker thing again

Beautiful ticker Beauty!! I'm dated at 22nd of Jan with first cycle day but I doubt it will be that date when it comes to dating!

I feel nauseous on an off but not enough to make be feel confident at all.

Xxx

Loving the ticker babe x
I’m just going off my last period for my Due date x but I defo think I ovulated early like Day 8/9 :shock:

Is funny how poor days match up or ovulation are completely opposite! I was like cd19 ovulation! That's 10 days apart!

Honestly it all confuses me lol. I don’t know when this babe was conceived. I was on a cruise at the end of March and ovulating so I’m guessing it happened then. Idk. Lol

Is funny how poor days match up or ovulation are completely opposite! I was like cd19 ovulation! That's 10 days apart!
We only had sex twice last month due to the hubby working away so I either ovulated on or around day 9 or on day 15 but I feel like my lines were too strong at 8DPO for it to have been day 15 if that makes sense? :-k I see your ticker is a day ahead of mine so did your due date change to 21st?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->