January/February 2023 new year new babies

I think I have one of those in my drawer. Hell I got 3 or 4 test left in my drawer.

Ok I thought it was the test that Tell you weeks. It was just a digital that says pregnant. I’m like oh hell lol I already know that lol

I do have a couple more test tho.

@realbeauty86 have you got your booking appinent in yet? Over here they normally do at 8 weeks um still waiting to hear when they will lol xx

Omg don’t even joke about that :shock::wacko:

Hehe my best mate who I've told jokes to me all the time because I'm so sick this time and I was never ever sick with my others :shrug: and my diabetes are so hard to control right now and I'm early stages :shrug: xx

Hehe my best mate who I've told jokes to me all the time because I'm so sick this time and I was never ever sick with my others :shrug: and my diabetes are so hard to control right now and I'm early stages :shrug: xx
I actually think my hubby would cry if we have twins in there he’s stressing already about 4 kids. Even tho I know we will be fine x

I actually think my hubby would cry if we have twins in there he’s stressing already about 4 kids. Even tho I know we will be fine x
Your definitely getting stronger symptoms and test lines than I am. Haha I did think it when you where getting dye stealers... either that or my pregnancy is going to turn out like the last. X

@bluestars I only just got my 3+ on digi yesterday at 28dpo mind you I sometimes have slow risers, you I think will have a slow riser and everything will be perfect xx

@cazza22 pmsl men we always manage no matter how many there is, I think if I go for my scan on the 6th June and they say 2 I will cry loads :rofl: xx

I actually wouldn’t mind twins. I’m saying that now tho lol. I’d definitely be done if that was the case.

well no point in me looking to buy the pregnancy test with weeks on it cuz I would prob def get a 3+ also

mom thirsty to see someone’s scan lol. I mean of course I want one buuuuut if someone else gets it first. I’d be happy to see.
Tdog when is your scan again? I don’t even know who I would contact to pay for an early scan. That probably cost a lot of money here so yeah I’ll just live thru y’all til me appt lol

I actually wouldn’t mind twins. I’m saying that now tho lol. I’d definitely be done if that was the case.

well no point in me looking to buy the pregnancy test with weeks on it cuz I would prob def get a 3+ also

mom thirsty to see someone’s scan lol. I mean of course I want one buuuuut if someone else gets it first. I’d be happy to see.
Tdog when is your scan again? I don’t even know who I would contact to pay for an early scan. That probably cost a lot of money here so yeah I’ll just live thru y’all til me appt lol

My scans 6th June love :) I booked a reassurance one because I'm soooooo paranoid, could you not search scan booking places near you? It's amazing how different places/countries charge differently but do same stuff:shrug: xx

Have any of you other ladies had any appointments through for booking appts ?

RealBeauty - I love a scan picture as well. Hopefully they next few weeks fly in and we all get happy tiny photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->