January/February 2023 new year new babies

Hey ladies… loving the bump pics @cazza22 lol I can’t believe you get that big with being only 5ft lol. Does your stomach go down a lot once baby is out? Clearly I know none of this lol
@tdog and how long is delivery usually for you guys, seeing as you’ve had others… is it easier?

Put it this way my last baby was 10 mins delivery that's it :shrug: my longest in last our was 10 hours but tbh I didn't find them that hard my hardest I have to say was my second youngest I was induced with her and it was so bad xx

Put it this way my last baby was 10 mins delivery that's it :shrug: my longest in last our was 10 hours but tbh I didn't find them that hard my hardest I have to say was my second youngest I was induced with her and it was so bad xx
Oh ok. I went into the hospital because I’d didn’t feel right. I knew my bp had shot up and sure enough it did. They admitted me and I wasn’t dilated enough. I was there almost 4 days before they eventually did a C-section cuz baby heart rate started to drop. It was tough. I’d been shot up with so much pitocin, they tried the balloon thing that inflates and opens you up, that didn’t work either. I had 2 epidural because the first one wore off in one leg. It’s weird but it happened.

I'm at the er to rule out ectopic. The pain has been getting worse all day

Oh no @Ruskiegirl I really hope that is not the case. Please keep us posted.

@Beccaboo828
Congratulations on the scan

Sorry I’ve been MIA ladies. Tbh I’m really worried I’m going to miscarry or something is wrong.
I feel like the last few days I’ve had no line progression.
I’m 17dpo today and I think some of my ICs may be a tad darker from yesterday’s. Yesterdays looked the same as 14dpo and I was 16dpo yesterday m. Frer have stalled and still not a hint of a line stealer:
I also did a CB digital yesterday and today at 17dpo and I’m only getting a 1-2.

We only did the deed on ovulation day and day after so I’m not under 4 weeks I am over so I should have a 2-3. I’ve never had issues with these B4 and got a 2-3 at 15dpo with my youngest.

I think I implanted at 6dpo with him as had pain that day.
And with this baby I implanted on evening of 8dpo.
Being 17dpo tho I was hoping for 2-3. I feel so disappointed and so worried I’m going to lose this baby.
I know it’s out of my hands and there is nothing I can do.
I’ve had so many losses and don’t think I can take anther esp lines being this dark.
Anyway can’t get bloods here so I just have to wait it out and hope I guess.

I have one digital left. But I’m not going to it.
I’m gonna hold out and hope to get a total line stealer on Frer in a few days then I May do it.
Had a total line stealer with my son at 5 weeks and 3+ on the digital.
So hoping for the same witch this one.

here are yesterdays ICs and I will add all tests today.
Yesterdays 16dpo
D688EE82-BB1A-4198-98E5-4090FA279C50.jpeg
today 17dpo
FF92D1D6-F0D4-4788-8D6C-68DE378798E4.jpeg
the 2nd one down became a line stealer but after the time limit. I also re did the white handle one and did a easy@home as forgot 42D7A539-7498-4CF2-84E9-B995792EFBAD.jpegalso did another easy&home and a opk after having a cup of teaD1C820CB-2784-4B63-A0FD-79C49D8886C8.jpeg
And a B&M bargain test and OneStep Cassette both 25mlU4BDE7596-B978-4A2B-B475-215F76ADFBE9.jpeg

And here my Frer so far. Definitely no darker today :nope:
1ABD991E-AF7E-44C5-974A-ACF5CB6D5A4E.jpeg
just hope I get a line stealer soon.
[-o< And a 3+ on a digi would be amazing but I’m not feeling hopful.
I am a Christian and I’m gonna try and keep the faith that all will be good. But it’s so very hard when tests Should be darker by now.

If they say I can, I don’t see why not. I mean I’m worried about the whole stretching of the vagina lol but either way I’m ok

At the end of the day love you have to think as long as you and baby are OK that is all that matters :) it honestly as bad as people make out to be but my pain threshold is high lol xx

And here my Frer so far. Definitely no darker today :nope:
View attachment 1109321
just hope I get a line stealer soon.
[-o< And a 3+ on a digi would be amazing but I’m not feeling hopful.
I am a Christian and I’m gonna try and keep the faith that all will be good. But it’s so very hard when tests Should be darker by now.
I think your lines Still look great tho. Maybe it’s just the worrying driving you nuts. I’m really hoping your nerves ease and this babe sticks

At the end of the day love you have to think as long as you and baby are OK that is all that matters :) it honestly as bad as people make out to be but my pain threshold is high lol xx
Oh I have a high pain threshold also. I’m not worried about that. I’ve been through so many accidents and surgeries, therapies… hell after my C-section I was up that morning walking cuz I knew I only had me to take care of baby. So I’m no punk in the pain department lol but like you say, which ever is best for me and baby. I’ll be cool with

I think your lines Still look great tho. Maybe it’s just the worrying driving you nuts. I’m really hoping your nerves ease and this babe sticks

Thanks love.
I’ve had all mine vaginal and had a epidural they are great. I’ve had a few that didn’t fully work and yes it is painful but if I can do it anyone can. I have a low pain threshold. Well I think I do.

@tdog
Then first tests was 16dpo so yesterday and today 17dpo. I didn’t add the 15dpo ICs because they were the same as yesterdays. But I think today is 17dpo May be a tad darker. Was just hoping for matching lines by now and a 2-3 on a digi. the 1-2 is worrying.
never had problems with these but I know u did and I know In the USA they got taken off the shelves.

@Suggerhoney uour lines look fabulous darling try not to panic yourself. I know that’s easier said as I was wreck doing my digi for the 3+ on the screen I was scared it would come up 2-3 again. I’m sure if you did another tomorrow it would be 2-3 then your mind would be eased? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->