January/February 2023 new year new babies

So I have been feeling like something is wrong cause my nausea hasn't came back . I'm 23 dpo today so I did some hook effect testing and sure enough hook effect is there. Did frers and the Walgreens early result tests both brands are showing the hook effect guess I should stop testing now and not worry so much

thumbnail_20220617_091010.jpg thumbnail_20220617_090951.jpg

Lol u asked for it @Ruskiegirl lol

I wish I could say me too but nope, symptoms very minimal
With my first kid I had no symptoms at all so I shouldn’t be worried, it’s just I’ve had those mcs since my first pregnancy so that’s the difference

I wanna schedule a scan but I can’t afford it right now and I’m trying to tell myself 2 weeks away isn’t that far. My prenatal visit is June 30th

Lol u asked for it @Ruskiegirl lol

I wish I could say me too but nope, symptoms very minimal
With my first kid I had no symptoms at all so I shouldn’t be worried, it’s just I’ve had those mcs since my first pregnancy so that’s the difference

I wanna schedule a scan but I can’t afford it right now and I’m trying to tell myself 2 weeks away isn’t that far. My prenatal visit is June 30th
I would much rather have symptoms really bad then not have any cause it makes me worry. I am naturally a worrisom person which sucks

@Ruskiegirl wow them walgreens really beat frer with them none existed control lines lol I'm like you a worrier all the time like all my babies have been sick this week so there ages are 10,8,7,3 and 1 year old (17 year old hasn't been sick luckily) but I haven't slept thinking what if they choke on there sick :cry: but I think that's just part of being a parent and I supose human lol xx

@realbeauty86 my symptoms are coming and going, but I have cravings now like I want strawberries all the time and salad omg I want salad, I have my 12 week scan on 28th at that point tho I should be 11+4 xx

@Ruskiegirl wow them walgreens really beat frer with them none existed control lines lol I'm like you a worrier all the time like all my babies have been sick this week so there ages are 10,8,7,3 and 1 year old (17 year old hasn't been sick luckily) but I haven't slept thinking what if they choke on there sick :cry: but I think that's just part of being a parent and I supose human lol xx

@realbeauty86 my symptoms are coming and going, but I have cravings now like I want strawberries all the time and salad omg I want salad, I have my 12 week scan on 28th at that point tho I should be 11+4 xx
Everything seems to make me extremely full and then nauseous feeling. Like in the morning’s i can’t eat anything heavy. So I just do fresh fruits and yogurt now. But my go to meal is beef hotdogs with mustard and a LOT of cucumbers lol and a pickle on the side lol

Everything seems to make me extremely full and then nauseous feeling. Like in the morning’s i can’t eat anything heavy. So I just do fresh fruits and yogurt now. But my go to meal is beef hotdogs with mustard and a LOT of cucumbers lol and a pickle on the side lol

On a morning if I don't have anything I'm so nauseous but when I do I feel worse :shrug: oh they must be your cravings lol its so weird what we crave when pregnant but when not can't stand the stuff lol xx

Mine is oranges fresh orange cut up in a bowl one after the other :p:p:p and fresh squeezed orange juice with ice x also been eating a lot of plums and pears. It’s so strange what you NEED to eat isn’t it :winkwink: x hope we’re all good girls x
Can’t stop thinking about Sugger :( so so sad x

Mine is oranges fresh orange cut up in a bowl one after the other :p:p:p and fresh squeezed orange juice with ice x also been eating a lot of plums and pears. It’s so strange what you NEED to eat isn’t it :winkwink: x hope we’re all good girls x
Can’t stop thinking about Sugger :( so so sad x

Oh I had a thing for them aswell lol, I'm OK just my chest after I lost voice is killing now but other than that all good hope your OK? Xx

Yea I can't stop thinking of her she is like my online BFF we've never met, qe have been through our last 2 pregnancies together, I don't no weather to inbox her or leave her I just don't want to rub salt into the wound so to speak :cry: xx

Oh I had a thing for them aswell lol, I'm OK just my chest after I lost voice is killing now but other than that all good hope your OK? Xx

Yea I can't stop thinking of her she is like my online BFF we've never met, qe have been through our last 2 pregnancies together, I don't no weather to inbox her or leave her I just don't want to rub salt into the wound so to speak :cry: xx

Awww hun i would drop her a little message with you being close?. I don’t want to intrude but I feel like she was utterly crushed and It’s the loneliest place on earth when your hubby is saying “it’ll happen” “we will try again” it’s just not what you want to hear is it xxxxx

I’m ok doll x had some nausea again yesterday so baby was letting me know they’re ok I think after my wobble the day before xxxxx

Awww hun i would drop her a little message with you being close?. I don’t want to intrude but I feel like she was utterly crushed and It’s the loneliest place on earth when your hubby is saying “it’ll happen” “we will try again” it’s just not what you want to hear is it xxxxx

I’m ok doll x had some nausea again yesterday so baby was letting me know they’re ok I think after my wobble the day before xxxxx

Awww atleast that put your mind at ease I can't wait until can feel them move be amazing but then we still worry incase not moving that much :shrug: think we are going to have a wobble most of the time tbh we are just human lol xx

I'll send a her a little message in a bit let her no I'm here I'm just so broken for her this ment so so much to her xxx

I started getting my classic vibrating uterus feeling today I have with all my pregnancies it's the oddest feeling lol. Nausea is mild today and I'm exhausted.

Sooo… with all the sadness going around, y’all know I been worried anyhow. So I took another test to see if it had lightened any. It didn’t so that’s a relief. I was feeling pain today, I guess round ligament pain. I read up on it and it says it can happen towards the end of first trimester going into the second. Making room for baby. So I hope that’s all

0FA9B129-D434-45DE-912C-3689B143EDA9.jpeg

What’s a vibrating uterus???
It feels like a cellphone is on vibrate very softly way down low below your pubic bone . I'm pretty sure it is just from stuff stretching and growing I have it with all my pregnancies

@Ruskiegirl funny you should say that I had that earlier never had before so wondered what the hell it was lol xx

@realbeauty86 I no what you mean love I've been so crampy on and off all day and even more moody today if that's even possible :shrug: xx

Hey ladies are we all OK?

I'm so scared right now I'm spotting it's like reddish I'm going to see how it goes xx

I'm so scared right now I'm spotting it's like reddish I'm going to see how it goes xx
Hey… all is well over here. Ligament pain stopped. Are you ok? Are you going to see a dr or just wait and see if it stops? Is it still light tho cuz so many women have said they bled and everything was still ok

I hope the spotting goes away. Doing good here took unisom last night so nausea is mild. Still getting the vibrating feeling in my uterus along with the heavy feeling in there. Fatigue has set in big time I took my first nap in years this afternoon. Otherwise feeling normal and was able to eat lunch finally

Last edited:
Thank you for asking ladies its more when I wipe tmi but I'm so wet down there it's like mixed with that, it's like pinkish now I'm going to see how it goes I did have a bleed with my 3rd and 4th and it was heavier but I'm such a worrier lol xx

@Ruskiegirl glad the nausea has calmed down and so glad you were able to eat xx

@realbeauty86 so glad the ligament pain has stopped hope it stays away there's nothing like being in pain especially when pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->