January/February 2023 new year new babies

ECA83C94-8270-4ED2-8907-6A5FC8A5242C.jpeg I did do another cheapie coz well IM UNHINGED LIKE YOU AND NEED TO PISS ON THINGS :test: and the line is defo darker than Mondays x and these are 25miu x 17/18 DPO

Last edited:
@cazza22
I wonder if ure having the hook effect.
Have u tried adding water to your pee? I know it sounds crazy but it’s a thing.

Its 1 4th pee and 3 4th water and use a new test. If it’s hook effect the test will be back darker.

I didn’t have it happen untill I was 8 weeks with my youngest but with my nearly 3 year old it happened around 6 weeks.

Thank you hun x I think my wee was just not dilute enough it was almost clear to be honest tonight’s tests were darker again thank you darling x

@cazza22 did it not even have the hour glass blinker on it? I hate when they don't work as you say they expensive aswell xx

Well we were saying yesterday how out symptoms have vanished, I've just threw up sorry tmi but my goodness plus my blood sugars are low aswell so that could impact aswell xx

@cazza22 did it not even have the hour glass blinker on it? I hate when they don't work as you say they expensive aswell xx

Well we were saying yesterday how out symptoms have vanished, I've just threw up sorry tmi but my goodness plus my blood sugars are low aswell so that could impact aswell xx
Nothing no hour glass just blank screen babe x and omg I’ve been nauseous ALLLL DAYYY today x eating our words aren’t we c

Nothing no hour glass just blank screen babe x and omg I’ve been nauseous ALLLL DAYYY today x eating our words aren’t we c

Yes I definitely think we are we have definitely jinxed ourselves that's for sure, we wish for symptoms then when they come we want ro go back :rofl: xx

So I did of course open the tests to check the lines had gotten darker in those 4 days couldn’t help myself sorry the old one is discoloured that’s pretty disgusting but it’s the lines I was interested in :blush:5333A478-0546-4363-A803-9651F98F33B7.jpeg

Hello !

I've just found out I'm expecting again :yellow:. I believe my due date so far is the 22nd of January so still super early. I hope you don't mind if I tag along and follow your journeys too?

I have 3 earthside babies 5 angels. (2 of which where late passing of twin boys)

As you can imagine... I'm very anxious and nervous about this pregnancy and hope baby sticks and grows healthy !

How are you all getting on?

Hello !

I've just found out I'm expecting again :yellow:. I believe my due date so far is the 22nd of January so still super early. I hope you don't mind if I tag along and follow your journeys too?

I have 3 earthside babies 5 angels. (2 of which where late passing of twin boys)

As you can imagine... I'm very anxious and nervous about this pregnancy and hope baby sticks and grows healthy !

How are you all getting on?

:hi: and welcome so sorry for your losses I can totally understand you feeling the way you are :hugs: xx

The sickness has kicked in big style I've not kept anything down in 24hours I wasn't like this with my other babies :cry: xx

:hi: and welcome so sorry for your losses I can totally understand you feeling the way you are :hugs: xx

The sickness has kicked in big style I've not kept anything down in 24hours I wasn't like this with my other babies :cry: xx

Awgh I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope it's not too rough for too long. It's funny how all the different pregnancies can be so different !!
unfortunately had hypermemsis with all except my last pregnancy... its not come yet but do feel a bit nauseous today.

How old is your youngest?

Awgh I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope it's not too rough for too long. It's funny how all the different pregnancies can be so different !!
unfortunately had hypermemsis with all except my last pregnancy... its not come yet but do feel a bit nauseous today.

How old is your youngest?

My youngest 15 months now, it is amazing how all are different, hopefully it don't come to bad for you xx

Blu welcome and congrats. Sorry for your loss. I think it’s why we’re so anxious. I’m hoping a few more ladies roll in. It’s nice exchanging stories and experiences

Yayyyyy blue you came over :baby::dance:. Welcome chicken We share a due date I’m Jan 22nd too. Totally understand your anxiety babe we all have suffered loss at different stages it really does taint the joy in early pregnancy doesn’t it :cry: big hugs and sticky dust. Xxxx

Thank you hun x I think my wee was just not dilute enough it was almost clear to be honest tonight’s tests were darker again thank you darling x

Ure welcome love. Ure tests look awesome and I love how dark blue those strips are from the digi. I’m glad you got something out of it in the end after them both not. Having batteries.
Now you know about the hook effect. Tests will suddenly start to go fainter and then u add the water.
It’s something to do with HCG being so high the pregnancy tests gets confused as so give a fainter result or can even get a negative result. U know these women that didn’t know they was pregnant until the give birth. It’s because they tested when they were around 6 to 9 weeks and there tests were false negatives because of the hook effect.
Mine never went negative but they did start to get fainter and I freaked out. Then someone told me about the hook affect so I tried it out and got really dark lines again.
But I cudnt get my head around how adding water worked. But it does. Haha.

@bluestars
Hi welcome. I’m not pregnant but ttc but pop in here from time to time. I am so sorry about ure twin boys love my heart broke reading that. Massive congratulations on this new pregnancy I pray it all goes smoothly for you.

@tdog sorry ure so sick hon.

I still have a chance to join this group if I fall and stay pregnant this cycle. I’ve not worked it out properly but my due date would be around the 23rd February if we do get blessed. not holding my breath as I’m pretty sure I’ve got a long way to go with ttc but would be great if it did happen this cycle. If not then hopefully I will get to be in one of the other due date groups of 2023 but now thinking if we are blessed it will probably be 2024 I’ll be due. That’s if it takes as long as last time. I’m old 42 so it cud take even longer.
I hope not but as long as it happens and I get a healthy take home rainbow I’m ok with whenever it happens.

Ure welcome love. Ure tests look awesome and I love how dark blue those strips are from the digi. I’m glad you got something out of it in the end after them both not. Having batteries.
Now you know about the hook effect. Tests will suddenly start to go fainter and then u add the water.
It’s something to do with HCG being so high the pregnancy tests gets confused as so give a fainter result or can even get a negative result. U know these women that didn’t know they was pregnant until the give birth. It’s because they tested when they were around 6 to 9 weeks and there tests were false negatives because of the hook effect.
Mine never went negative but they did start to get fainter and I freaked out. Then someone told me about the hook affect so I tried it out and got really dark lines again.
But I cudnt get my head around how adding water worked. But it does. Haha.

@bluestars
Hi welcome. I’m not pregnant but ttc but pop in here from time to time. I am so sorry about ure twin boys love my heart broke reading that. Massive congratulations on this new pregnancy I pray it all goes smoothly for you.

@tdog sorry ure so sick hon.

I still have a chance to join this group if I fall and stay pregnant this cycle. I’ve not worked it out properly but my due date would be around the 23rd February if we do get blessed. not holding my breath as I’m pretty sure I’ve got a long way to go with ttc but would be great if it did happen this cycle. If not then hopefully I will get to be in one of the other due date groups of 2023 but now thinking if we are blessed it will probably be 2024 I’ll be due. That’s if it takes as long as last time. I’m old 42 so it cud take even longer.
I hope not but as long as it happens and I get a healthy take home rainbow I’m ok with whenever it happens.
Oh I do hope you can join us sugar ❤️
Ps thanks for all your insight it’s so helpful x

Morning ladies how are we doing? sickness has gone off a little you watch now ill jinx it lol, still feeling nauseous tho xx

Morning! Well idk over here… woke up and stomach is upset. It’s not bloating and it’s not painful but it’s irritating. Maybe queasiness. Idk

@realbeauty86 oh no I no there's bugs going round I no I've been so ill my kids have been ill aswell :cry: idk weather mines a bug or pregnancy but I feel the same all yukky xx

Well 28dpo going to do a digi later see if I get my 3+ lol these are my tests today didn't do yesterday as was so poorly these mommed ones seem crap weather it's hook affect with them don't no xx

20220520_143656.jpg 20220520_143725.jpg 20220520_143812.jpg 20220520_143751.jpg

@realbeauty86 oh no I no there's bugs going round I no I've been so ill my kids have been ill aswell :cry: idk weather mines a bug or pregnancy but I feel the same all yukky xx

Well 28dpo going to do a digi later see if I get my 3+ lol these are my tests today didn't do yesterday as was so poorly these mommed ones seem crap weather it's hook affect with them don't no xx

View attachment 1108713 View attachment 1108714 View attachment 1108715 View attachment 1108716
I think you’ll defo get your 3+ babe x \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->