January/February 2023 new year new babies

Looking good. I’m so ready for 12 weeks to be here lol then time can slow down lol.
I’m actually looking for a part time job to help with baby items. I haven’t been working because of previous health issue but now I feel like I can’t leave it all up to my hubby. I wish he had a job making more money. I hate working while pregnant. I’m only gonna work about 6 months tho and 6 months off til I go back again. That’s my plan. Haven’t told him yet. I’m sure if he could afford everything alone he wouldn’t mine me being home. I’m nervous I think. Idk. This sucks

Looking good. I’m so ready for 12 weeks to be here lol then time can slow down lol.
I’m actually looking for a part time job to help with baby items. I haven’t been working because of previous health issue but now I feel like I can’t leave it all up to my hubby. I wish he had a job making more money. I hate working while pregnant. I’m only gonna work about 6 months tho and 6 months off til I go back again. That’s my plan. Haven’t told him yet. I’m sure if he could afford everything alone he wouldn’t mine me being home. I’m nervous I think. Idk. This sucks

I get you there love honest it's so daunting I'm actually training to be a lorry driver so I'm actually hoping I can get some line of work with that for a while then will help massively like you say I don't like to leave it all to the hubby to do xx

@cazza22 I hope I get the 3+ but knowing me still be 2-3 if is I'm going to just not test now I have a few left but I'll just drive myself nuts :rofl: I may do another Monday but then that's it xx

And tingly boobs x
As for work I was made redundant then had part time jobs in between them and now but I’m a stay at home mum and have been for a while. My hubby works away a lot and we don’t have help with childcare so it just works best this way for us. Xxxxx childcare fees were over a thousand pound a month it just made no sense working to pay childcare bills for us x my plan was to go back full time next year but this little surprise has changed that now x :baby:

@cazza22 I hope I get the 3+ but knowing me still be 2-3 if is I'm going to just not test now I have a few left but I'll just drive myself nuts :rofl: I may do another Monday but then that's it xx

I don’t think it’ll be 2-3 with those dark lines babe x

Thanks ladies. It's nice to be here. Sorry for your losses as well!

Cazza -thank you as well for asking me along! How amazing yo have the same due date!

Definitely cautious and still at the frantic testing stage.. took a 25iui test today and its still so faint on that it makes me so worried! I haven't tried any digis this time round.

Real beauty - hope your job hunting goes smoothly and you don't have to be there for long. It's hard specially just now with the price of everything rising!

X

Thanks ladies. It's nice to be here. Sorry for your losses as well!

Cazza -thank you as well for asking me along! How amazing yo have the same due date!

Definitely cautious and still at the frantic testing stage.. took a 25iui test today and its still so faint on that it makes me so worried! I haven't tried any digis this time round.

Real beauty - hope your job hunting goes smoothly and you don't have to be there for long. It's hard specially just now with the price of everything rising!

X

you could have ovulated late also hun? X we love a good piss on a stick pic in here so post if you ever need to x

I swear the insomnia sucks so bad. I feel tired and I just can’t get to sleep. I wanna take a sleeping pill so bad but I know I can’t. Sleepy time tea doesn’t work for me, so I’m just s.o.l

my husband unfortunately gets to sleep like a baby. For some reason when he gets a woman pregnant he sleeps a lot. I wanna go push him out the bed lol my body is doing all the work and he’s reaping the benefits lol

Men always get the easy deal but think my oh is getting the sickness lmao I had to go bed for a nap earlier don't no if helped or not lol.

@bluestars that one I posted with the blue handle is 25mlu and look at the line on that aswell :shrug: xx

I swear the insomnia sucks so bad. I feel tired and I just can’t get to sleep. I wanna take a sleeping pill so bad but I know I can’t. Sleepy time tea doesn’t work for me, so I’m just s.o.l

my husband unfortunately gets to sleep like a baby. For some reason when he gets a woman pregnant he sleeps a lot. I wanna go push him out the bed lol my body is doing all the work and he’s reaping the benefits lol
Totally get this too! Hopefully it will change soon for you. Nothing worse than feeling knackered and joy being able to sleep!

These are my tests so far. I think I should be roughly 15dpo. I usually O on cd18 but this month was only my second cycle after my mc so it seemed to be cd 19... its later than cd14.

I don't even know why I keep testing either because all my tests got darker with the mc pregnancies..

IMG_20220520_194026_416.jpg

These are my tests so far. I think I should be roughly 15dpo. I usually O on cd18 but this month was only my second cycle after my mc so it seemed to be cd 19... its later than cd14.

I don't even know why I keep testing either because all my tests got darker with the mc pregnancies..

View attachment 1108725
Look fab babe wohooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"