January & February Beans 2021

Oh Claw you are so good!! :haha: both my boys I found out ASAP, and this baby we did SneakPeek so my sample should come back in the next couple days lol. I couldn’t wait at all with this one.

Super happy because I 100% found baby’s HB on the Doppler just now. It’s the first time I’ve been able to clearly hear it and it’s not just a guess. Spotting has also gone brown and been residual the rest of the day, is pretty well non-existent now. It was maybe quarter sized this morning then just scant bits when wiping afterwards, last couple bathroom trips it’s like a hint of colour nothing more. Never came out into undies or the toilet; just when wiping. Little bit scary but seems ok! I got lucky with DS2 and didn’t spot once - but with DS1 it was all the time, super nerve-wracking :wacko:

@Claw320 I envy your willpower lol I am too impatient to wait! :-= I found out as early as possible with both my boys.

@Sander that's awesome! I cant believe you found it so early, with my last boy I couldn't find it until like 11 weeks.

Hi everyone! I just found out I’m pregnant after conceiving 2 babies using Femara due to pcos. I was feeling off and having round ligament pain over the weekend so I tested fully thinking it would be negative. I screamed when I looked over to see the darkest bro I’ve ever seen. Lol I haven’t had a real period since March and my test was so dark I thought I could be about 10 weeks, but my scan yesterday showed I’m just a little over 5 weeks. It makes sense since my symptoms only started over the weekend and in full swing now.

Hi everyone! I just found out I’m pregnant after conceiving 2 babies using Femara due to pcos. I was feeling off and having round ligament pain over the weekend so I tested fully thinking it would be negative. I screamed when I looked over to see the darkest bro I’ve ever seen. Lol I haven’t had a real period since March and my test was so dark I thought I could be about 10 weeks, but my scan yesterday showed I’m just a little over 5 weeks. It makes sense since my symptoms only started over the weekend and in full swing now.

Welcome and congratulations! When is your due date?

Hello all
I had a quick stalk on your last board and here so I’ll quickly introduce myself.
DH and I have been TTC since Feb when I had my IUD removed. Cycles were erratic and never got a pos ovulation test so can’t be 100% sure when I conceived. Got first BFP on 22nd. Based on an avg cycle length and last af I’m due around 26 Jan.
I’m in the UK and have booking in Appt with the midwife at our GP on 19 Jun. And would expect scan at our mat unit (thankfully v close to where we live) early-mid July.
I have a 9yo DD from previous marriage so we’re expecting to break the news to her and close family after midwife Appt. We’ve had a cancer scare in the family in last month so will be nice to have some positive news although still having lockdown in affect is going to mean we really feel the distance (parents are 3hrs drive away, bro and sil are 2hrs away).
rambled on long enough! Lovely to meet you all!

Congrats and welcome Rae and Jules! Jules once you know your due date I can add you to the front page :)

H&H 9 months to you both!

Topaz, wondering how your appointment went today? :hugs:

Congrats and welcome Rae and Jules

Thank you
It’s been a long time coming but it’s good to be back here after a 9 year hiatus!

Thank you
It’s been a long time coming but it’s good to be back here after a 9 year hiatus!

How are you feeling about having a new baby again? It must be kind of like starting over with such a big gap!

How are you feeling about having a new baby again? It must be kind of like starting over with such a big gap!
It is a bit like doing it for the first time again! Although being able to tell my hubby what to expect in terms of appointments and that sort of thing reassured me that I do know what I’m doing
I was the broodier of the two of us so now he keeps sniggering at me when I go a bit green or yawn for the 10th time in 2 mins. I loved my last pregnancy (despite morning sickness lasting til over 20wks) and am super excited. I was 25 last time, and will be 34 this time round so expect the exhaustion to hit a bit harder.

Welcome guys!

I cannot believe how much I've been sleeping the last week. I've been so ungodly tired and have taken a nap almost every day. I feel like I always forget just how tired I get when I'm pregnant. I'm counting how tired I am as a good sign.... I really dislike that I still have so long until my first appointment lol. I feel like I'm just sitting here counting down the days. Especially with everything still closed where I am.

I feel you guys on the exhaustion. I’ve started napping when my younger boys nap in the afternoon - I’ll usually sleep at least 2 hours :haha: Everything is still closed here too. We’re in Ontario Canada. Where’s everyone else from?

I feel you guys on the exhaustion. I’ve started napping when my younger boys nap in the afternoon - I’ll usually sleep at least 2 hours :haha: Everything is still closed here too. We’re in Ontario Canada. Where’s everyone else from?

I fell asleep in the 5yos bed earlier lol I had started to fall asleep on the floor and he told me to lay on his bed because it was more comfortable. I'm in Las Vegas, were supposed to open to phase 2 on friday but I'm not going out or anything because were still getting 100-300 new cases a day here in nevada and let's be honest when they reopen it's going to shoot on up even higher. My mil is talking about going to her condos pool saturday since they'll be open and I'm just like... you know its gonna be packed.... idk I feel like I go back and forth between I just want to go out and do things again and the want to keep my family safe. ](*,)

I fell asleep in the 5yos bed earlier lol I had started to fall asleep on the floor and he told me to lay on his bed because it was more comfortable. I'm in Las Vegas, were supposed to open to phase 2 on friday but I'm not going out or anything because were still getting 100-300 new cases a day here in nevada and let's be honest when they reopen it's going to shoot on up even higher. My mil is talking about going to her condos pool saturday since they'll be open and I'm just like... you know its gonna be packed.... idk I feel like I go back and forth between I just want to go out and do things again and the want to keep my family safe. ](*,)

I’m in the UK and feel just the same. Desperate to see folks but just don’t know what the right thing is as I’m sure we’re about to enter a second peak.

How are you ladies today?

My son was so cranky today I almost lost it :shock: He’s a kid who needs his sleep, and last night he went to bed late and then got up early thanks to his brother, so he was overtired and miserable this morning. Anyways, he’s taking a long nap now - I took a nap - hopefully it’s a better afternoon :haha:

I’ll share a photo of my boys - Elias turns 2 on Sunday and Emmett is 7.5 months. Any of you ladies who wanted to share I’d love to see your kiddos!

8156166F-C414-421D-90CB-473D45115F0B.jpeg F41FF5EC-A75D-4C95-83CC-42D0A8BCC8A0.jpeg

Your boys are adorable sander!

I'm having a really rough day, spent the majority having a panic attack and hyperventilating and crying. I didnt think being pregnant again would be this hard on me emotionally. I ended up calling my ob office blubbering asking for them to do an early ultrasound just to make sure I really am pregnant and it is where it's supposed to be. I've been having cramps on my right side since last night and its just been messing with me and I've been thinking the worst. They ended up scheduling me for wednesday. I highly doubt they'll see anything other than a dot lol but at least I'll have a small piece of mind.

Your boys are adorable sander!

I'm having a really rough day, spent the majority having a panic attack and hyperventilating and crying. I didnt think being pregnant again would be this hard on me emotionally. I ended up calling my ob office blubbering asking for them to do an early ultrasound just to make sure I really am pregnant and it is where it's supposed to be. I've been having cramps on my right side since last night and its just been messing with me and I've been thinking the worst. They ended up scheduling me for wednesday. I highly doubt they'll see anything other than a dot lol but at least I'll have a small piece of mind.

Aw sorry to hear that Lisa, I’m glad they can get you in for a scan! How far along will you be on Wednesday? Cramping is so normal especially early on - but I know what it’s like to worry!

Aw sorry to hear that Lisa, I’m glad they can get you in for a scan! How far along will you be on Wednesday? Cramping is so normal especially early on - but I know what it’s like to worry!

I'll be somewhere between 5w1d and 5w4d I think so I really doubt they'll see anything. I know it's normal and the rational part of my brain keeps saying Im crazy but the irrational part keeps saying but you dont know.

I’ve never had a scan that early but I’d expect you to at least see a sac, maybe a fetal pole too :)

I'll be somewhere between 5w1d and 5w4d I think so I really doubt they'll see anything. I know it's normal and the rational part of my brain keeps saying Im crazy but the irrational part keeps saying but you dont know.
I’m sorry you’re feeling so anxious. I felt like that when I found out because I thought I could be further long, I had a scan on Tuesday that measured me at 5weeks3days and saw nothing but a black circle. I was hoping we’d see something more so I understand wanting that assurance of a heartbeat,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->