January & February Beans 2021

How are you ladies today?

My son was so cranky today I almost lost it :shock: He’s a kid who needs his sleep, and last night he went to bed late and then got up early thanks to his brother, so he was overtired and miserable this morning. Anyways, he’s taking a long nap now - I took a nap - hopefully it’s a better afternoon :haha:

I’ll share a photo of my boys - Elias turns 2 on Sunday and Emmett is 7.5 months. Any of you ladies who wanted to share I’d love to see your kiddos!

View attachment 1082290 View attachment 1082291
They are so handsome! I have 2 girls named Emma-Leigh who is 4 and Luella who is 21 months.

I had some bad waves of nausea and just sooooo tired. But overall I felt ok.

410A72CD-4E63-4D3D-88E4-CA3AF509E18A.jpeg 22D45239-AFBF-4E84-8FA6-D27D0630C388.jpeg

Lisa I hope your anxiety passes and scan helps!
This is my daughter Ada, she turned 9 in April.

Attached it this time ‍♀️

A18BF39B-2C2A-4720-94B9-7262394434DE.jpeg

Hey everyone. I'm due 31st of January. But almost guarantee itl be a fan baby as my last 2 were over. My daughter layla is 6, she was about 4days over. My son Dexter is 4 and he was 14days over had a major haemorrhage with him so was very nervous about having another but every one assures me itl be ok.
Sound's scary where yous live with the lockdown. I'm in New Zealand and we only have one active case left in the whole country

Beautiful girls Rae and Jules!

Welcome rollachick :) Sounds like a scary experience with your son, hopefully things are smoother this time!

Wow rollarchick that sounds scary, but I agree and likelihood of a repeat performance isn’t worth worrying you in this pregnancy. I’m sure you’ll be well advised and looked after
Amazing news on the Covid front though, longing for that here.
How are people finding Lockdown is affecting them/their pregnancies?
Hubby and I told our parents today which is almost anticlimactic as no hugs or kisses etc and doing stuff over FaceTime with no idea when we’ll see them in person to celebrate.

You all have such beautiful kids! My boys are Chance and Collin and yes this one will also have a C name lol don't ask me why because I dont know. We just liked Collin for the second one and now it's a thing I guess...
I'm feeling better today. Still having some pain on the right side. Trying to just tell myself its round ligament pain. It helps that I had some pains on the left last night for a little.

@rae27 we are still seeing family but we've all been quarantined. Not that we have much family here, just my sil her husband and 2 kids and my mil. My sil knows because I cant keep my mouth shut around her but we wont be telling our parents until after the 8w scan

Lisa my boys have E names lol. We were thinking of a 3rd E name but don’t know yet. If it’s another boy we’d go with Henry so not an E, for a girl we’re not sure.

I’m afraid to tell people to be honest, I’m worried they’ll judge us for having our babies so close together - and having a baby during the pandemic. Especially since these babies will be born during the flu season so potentially in the ‘second wave’. Hopefully not, but it has kept me from saying anything. A small handful of people know but I haven’t told either of my parents yet

Lisa my boys have E names lol. We were thinking of a 3rd E name but don’t know yet. If it’s another boy we’d go with Henry so not an E, for a girl we’re not sure.

I’m afraid to tell people to be honest, I’m worried they’ll judge us for having our babies so close together - and having a baby during the pandemic. Especially since these babies will be born during the flu season so potentially in the ‘second wave’. Hopefully not, but it has kept me from saying anything. A small handful of people know but I haven’t told either of my parents yet

We have names picked for both genders already but I'm kind of finicky on the girls name. I know it's easier to say it but dont be afraid, these are your babies and you love them. Choosing when and how to have them is yours and you husbands choice no one else's. I just dont want to hear how "I'm so close" and how "I'm going to mess up college."

Hi Ladies
I hope you don't mind me joining you.

I found out I was pregnant yesterday and have calculated my due date as 29th January. We've been trying for a year to conceive so we're very excited but I'm super cautious.

Congrats to everyone else

Hi Ladies
I hope you don't mind me joining you.

I found out I was pregnant yesterday and have calculated my due date as 29th January. We've been trying for a year to conceive so we're very excited but I'm super cautious.

Congrats to everyone else

Welcome and congratulations!

Congratulations Yellowcrayons!! Must be super exciting after 12 months of waiting. Hope you’re doing ok

Welcome yellowcrayons :) Is this your first baby?

How have you ladies been doing? I can’t remember if I said but I did the SneakPeek gender test - I sent it off on the 25th and it’s been stuck in Montreal for 5 days!! ](*,) It’s supposed to go to California. I’m dying to get the results back lol. Although if it says boy I’ll worry about a false result because I’ve read online that it’s really easy to contaminate the sample with male DNA, and I have 3 of them in the house :shock:

Welcome yellowcrayons :) Is this your first baby?

How have you ladies been doing? I can’t remember if I said but I did the SneakPeek gender test - I sent it off on the 25th and it’s been stuck in Montreal for 5 days!! ](*,) It’s supposed to go to California. I’m dying to get the results back lol. Although if it says boy I’ll worry about a false result because I’ve read online that it’s really easy to contaminate the sample with male DNA, and I have 3 of them in the house :shock:

Hi Sander!
This is my first baby. Took so long to conceive so we're very excited.

That’s so exciting yellow!!

I had a decent sized red bleed this morning, called in to the midwives cause I was worried - turns out they saw a SCH on my scan and didn’t say anything ](*,) So hopefully that’s just resolving itself now. I’m not having any cramping or pain and I heard baby last night so hopefully everything is fine. Got myself another scan booked for next week to check in on everything - this baby is torturing me :-=

I feel you guys on the exhaustion. I’ve started napping when my younger boys nap in the afternoon - I’ll usually sleep at least 2 hours :haha: Everything is still closed here too. We’re in Ontario Canada. Where’s everyone else from?

I'm in Brisbane, Australia

I hope everyone is doing well! I had my second ultrasound since they couldn’t see anything last week. There’s now a little bean and a strong heartbeat! So crazy how much changes in a week. My official due date is January 18th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->