January & February Beans 2021

Thats so interesting jules! Fun fact though some people actually don't feel their labor contractions. I was one of those with my first. I went in to be induced and they told me I was already in labor and having regular contractions (they started pitocin anyways) I still didn't feel anything except back pain the entire time.

Today is probably going to be a nap day... I ended up taking some tylenol because my back is KILLING me today. I blame it on sitting at the computer for 10+ hours yesterday doing work.

How’s everyone been doing?

We cashed in our free scan today and saw little man for what should be the last time on the inside! He was all bunched up in a ball so we didn’t get the greatest pics, but free is free so can’t complain :rofl:

69A10360-D71A-4609-A7AC-5F08A3E9DEC2.jpeg 8090ECB4-DEFC-4FAF-AD84-9DBD7E9AFAC5.jpeg 6F50F47B-9AF1-4A46-B4CF-C1AF91BE013C.jpeg

Hey sander! Those scan pictures are adorable. Well probably be having a scan at around 30 weeks as well though mines cause of my placenta. Lol hoping I can convince the tech to switch it to 3d at some point during the scan though :rofl:

Were doing good over here though... still haven't heard anything about my GD test and they haven't put anything about it in my chart so no idea if I passed or not. If its not up by Monday afternoon im probably gonna call cause I'm impatient like that. Got a swing and carseat, finally feeling prepared. I slept like poo last night though cause the 5yo wanted cuddles and basically just ended up kicking me the entire night lol.

How about everyone else?

Sander- Oh my goodness! Look at him. So cute!

Lisa- Hopefully no news is good news. Did you have GD concerns in previous pregnancies?

I have an ultrasound at the end of November with mfm. I’ll be 32 weeks. At that point they’ll start keeping a closer eye on my bp, but I’m not sure if they’ll do any more ultrasounds. I had to have them weekly with my previous pregnancy, but this is a different doctor and my bp has been good so far. I’m praying it stays that way. I have my GD test next Monday. I failed the first time with both of my other pregnancies so we’ll see. Things are good though. I can’t believe we’re all almost in the 3rd trimester!

@Jules8 no but I barely passed (by one point) with my last so im kind of nervous about it this time. Im glad your bp is staying down so far! Fingers crossed it stays that way for you. Happy third trimester by the way!! It really amazes me how fast it seems to be going now.

Hope your GD test goes well tomorrow Jules!

We finished the boys’ room yesterday! I’ll post a before and after, the ceiling is about 2 feet higher now. It was so much work :rofl:

580F03F5-8A54-4F8D-80EB-7264F5331E47.jpeg 5904C65D-18A2-4D22-94F6-E695214AAC2B.jpeg

Thomas is kicking a ton, he’s doing that thing where they stretch out really big so I feel his hands in my hips and butt in my ribs :haha:

My oldest has discovered an obsession with Wall-E so we watch it on repeat all day everyday. Good thing it’s a cute movie haha

@Sander the room looks great! It makes me giggle that your son it obsessed with wallE my youngest has a new obsessive movie as well. His is Inside Out. Lol we are watching it for the 6th time in three days... its been a while since he liked a movie this much.

@Jules8 good luck on the GD test tomorrow!

This kid is still kicking my cervix and his kicks are getting stronger... so they hurt... quite a bit lol. As much as I want to hope that when they do my next ultrasound they say he isn't breech I can tell he hasn't flipped yet because of these kicks to the cervix.

Oh man I feel you Lisa :haha: Inside Out is a cute movie too luckily. My son wants to watch nothing but Wall-E - as soon as it ends he asks to watch it again, he’s starting to memorize it haha

Aw I hate it when they kick there! I think they’ve got lots of room to move still though. Mine was upside down at 25ish weeks, then when I had that 3D scan last week he was transverse. I remember with my oldest he was breech at 29 weeks. Hopefully he flips for you soon to save you the discomfort!

@Sander thank goodness its a cute movie lol. I cried yesterday while watching it with him :dohh: gotta love pregnancy hormones.

Neither of my boys were breech. Both were transverse at the 20w scan and then flipped head down sometime after that. Logically I know that its still early and there's plenty of time for him to move but because neither of my other boys were like this im overthinking it. I really dont understand why they bothered telling me at 20w...

Looks like everyone is creeping up on 3rd tri now! So crazy. Not much new to report for me, I have a consult on the 4th so should get a section date at that appointment. Hoping they can book me close to 39 weeks - with my last baby I had a doctor try and schedule me for 40+3 - I’m like, my baby won’t stay in that long :rofl:

In other news, our room is finally done! (“Done” meaning there’s still a few pieces of baseboard needing to go in, and the flooring in the closets) Anyhow, I’m glad it’s all wrapping up because the construction mess and the house being in such disarray for so long was driving me crazy. Now just the living room is left, which is the biggest job but we will have some help to get it finished.

Before/after pics for anyone interested :haha: I had to photoshop in the mirror and poorly photoshop the photo on the right over a few inches as it’s not centered. I also took the after picture at night so it ended up looking darker

3D602A0F-505F-4CF1-B3DA-E71556915522.jpeg 07936911-0D5A-426B-AC22-2D2D7A3ED516.jpeg

@Sander the new flooring looks beautiful. Glad its finally finished and you only have one more room to go!

I have maternity (and family) pictures tomorrow. So thats exciting!! Then I'll officially be third trimester on Tuesday! And my next ob appointment is Thursday so we'll be scheduling my next ultrasound to check on placenta and baby location. I *think* thats when we're switching to biweekly appointments too which is exciting.

Not too many symptoms, an employee dude at target today was so sweet and was like "hey if you need help grabbing anything or lifting something let me or anyone else know!" And as much as I appreciated it I was like, damn am I that big? :rofl:

We've decided to end our lease so we'll be moving at the beginning-ish of December and thatll be stressful because I am not good at delegating... I'd rather be lifting furniture and moving things myself.

Thats about all I can think of to update on over on my end.

Hope anyone who celebrates the Holiday has a good day today! We've got a tiger and a Fortnite guy over here.

Sander- It looks great!!! I know it’s a bit of a relief to have it start coming together. How exciting to be getting a date!

Lisa-Have fun with your pictures! You’ll have to share some with us.

Me- I passed my glucose test! First time I haven’t had to do the 3 hour one. All my other bloodwork came back good too and bp has been really good. I’m knocking on wood it stays this way. I’m officially on bi-weekly appointments and have my next mfm on the 23rd. We’re doing family/maternity pictures next weekend. I’ll pretty much be 30 weeks! Does anyone else feel like things are going faster now that the holidays are here? I know I’ll be having him shortly after so seeing all the Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff out makes me realize there isn’t much time to go. It’s crazy how fast time went!

I definitely feel like this pregnancy has gone by the quickest out of the 3!

@Jules8 thats awesome news on passing your gtt!! Such a good feeling. Fx your bp stays down, only ten more weeks to go!

I feel like time is definately going by faster now however I think my second pregnancy felt like it went by the quickest. I think once Thanksgiving hits it'll go by quicker. But right now it seems like I'm constantly waiting for exams and other things every day/week which is probably whats making it feel a little slower. Im enjoying it though.

I felt so pretty doing the pictures today. Of course Collin did not want to smile or look at the camera lol. Its funny because he loves taking pictures whenever I do it but today he just wanted to explore the woods :haha:

Did you get your pictures back Lisa? I’d love to see them!

I had my consult yesterday and got my section date - December 20th! She booked it early because my water broke early with both boys so we’re hoping to avoid that this time. I’m happy though, I didn’t expect her to do it close to 38 weeks. Last time they told me they don’t do it before 39 weeks without a medical reason and then my water broke 3 days before my section date haha.

Anyways, now that it’s booked I’m like oh my word that’s so soon :shock: Exciting and a bit nerve wracking!

Oh my goodness only 6 weeks!!! Thats so exciting and nerve wracking!

I haven't gotten them back yet. But I expected it to take about a week. So hopefully tomorrow or Saturday I'll get them back!

I have an appointment in about an hour and hopefully we'll schedule my next ultrasound so I can find out about my placenta. Lol I'm feeling so impatient.

Uhhhgggggg. My appointment for my ultrasound isn't until December 7th... she wanted to push it back to give my placenta as much time as possible to move. Which I get but mannnnnn. I was looking forward to getting an ultrasound in the next week or two... also were not moving to biweekly appointments until that appointment. (That part I dont mind though lol)

Uhhhgggggg. My appointment for my ultrasound isn't until December 7th... she wanted to push it back to give my placenta as much time as possible to move. Which I get but mannnnnn. I was looking forward to getting an ultrasound in the next week or two... also were not moving to biweekly appointments until that appointment. (That part I dont mind though lol)

Bummer! Well I’m sure it’ll come up quickly. My midwives didn’t move me to biweekly appointments until way late either. I guess it’s a Covid thing? Sorry you have to wait so long but fx your placenta moves out of the way by then!

Sander- That’s so exciting! Baby will be here for Christmas!

Lisa- Bummer you have to wait, but it’s good they’re giving it time.

I had a moment today where I went... Oh crap, this baby has to come out of my body. I’ve done it twice and I’m still not excited about that part. Lol

@Sander actually it makes me feel more comfortable for now lol that makes it so my next appointment isn't until after finals are done instead of trying to squeeze in one before classes end for the semester.

@Jules8 hahaha. Ive had that moment a few times already. Im like ooooh the recovery and granny panties waiting for me. :rofl: plus the contractions of my uterus shrinking back down last time were horrid and they told me they get worse with each kid so im not looking forward to that either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->