January & February Beans 2021

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Sander, May 26, 2020.

1. lisaalove

lisaalove Well-Known Member

Thats so interesting jules! Fun fact though some people actually don't feel their labor contractions. I was one of those with my first. I went in to be induced and they told me I was already in labor and having regular contractions (they started pitocin anyways) I still didn't feel anything except back pain the entire time.

Today is probably going to be a nap day... I ended up taking some tylenol because my back is KILLING me today. I blame it on sitting at the computer for 10+ hours yesterday doing work.

2. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

How’s everyone been doing?

We cashed in our free scan today and saw little man for what should be the last time on the inside! He was all bunched up in a ball so we didn’t get the greatest pics, but free is free so can’t complain :rofl:

3. lisaalove

Hey sander! Those scan pictures are adorable. Well probably be having a scan at around 30 weeks as well though mines cause of my placenta. Lol hoping I can convince the tech to switch it to 3d at some point during the scan though :rofl:

Were doing good over here though... still haven't heard anything about my GD test and they haven't put anything about it in my chart so no idea if I passed or not. If its not up by Monday afternoon im probably gonna call cause I'm impatient like that. Got a swing and carseat, finally feeling prepared. I slept like poo last night though cause the 5yo wanted cuddles and basically just ended up kicking me the entire night lol.

How about everyone else?

Sander likes this.
  4. Jules8

Jules8 Well-Known Member

Sander- Oh my goodness! Look at him. So cute!

Lisa- Hopefully no news is good news. Did you have GD concerns in previous pregnancies?

I have an ultrasound at the end of November with mfm. I’ll be 32 weeks. At that point they’ll start keeping a closer eye on my bp, but I’m not sure if they’ll do any more ultrasounds. I had to have them weekly with my previous pregnancy, but this is a different doctor and my bp has been good so far. I’m praying it stays that way. I have my GD test next Monday. I failed the first time with both of my other pregnancies so we’ll see. Things are good though. I can’t believe we’re all almost in the 3rd trimester!

Sander likes this.
  5. lisaalove

@Jules8 no but I barely passed (by one point) with my last so im kind of nervous about it this time. Im glad your bp is staying down so far! Fingers crossed it stays that way for you. Happy third trimester by the way!! It really amazes me how fast it seems to be going now.