January & February Beans 2021

Good luck ladies! Can’t believe all our babies will be here soon. It was ent fast and slow all at the same time.

I’m doing good. I feel pretty back to normal. Gabriel is a month old today! I can’t believe how fast that went. I’m already halfway through my maternity leave, I already want to cry thinking about leaving them all day again. He’s such a snuggly mama’s boy.

731E2590-D2A3-4569-BC18-9F1923710E6E.jpeg

Hey guys! Not long to go RN and Rolla!

Colton got here the 29th at 11.49am he was 21inches and 9lbs even. (So exactly what they guessed he'd weigh at 40w even though I was only 39w3d)

Hes been eating like a champ, and by that I mean cluster feeding like crazy since he got here. Hubby let me take a 2 hour nap today and now im pretty sure I've got a clogged milk duct. Really praying it's not and doesn't turn into mastitis.... here's a picture of the little dude!

IMG_20210131_152520_786.jpg

Congrats Lisa! He is perfect and such a good size :)

Oh the joys of cluster feeding! I remember those days. I hope you don't develop mastitis! That's no fun at all!

My kids have been dropped off with family and we are to be at the hospital at 7:30. I am so nervous!!

Thinking of you RN! You got thisss!

Congrats to all you ladies! I just cried scrolling the last few pages lol. Such cute squishies <3

Hope you're doing well RN! Can't wait to see those babies of yours!

My milk has officially come in and Holy guac I forgot how much being engorged hurts. I spent a majority of the day hand expressing to relieve the pressure and having hot compresses on my breasts.

Ah congrats Lisa!! He’s so gorgeous!!

Awwww loving all the newborn pics.
Congratulations ladies and good luck RN I remember u when u were In the testing threads with me.

Quick update... having 2 newborns is busy! Lol

Macy Jane
5 pounds 1 ounce

Colson Parker
6 pounds 11 ounces

Colson had some respiratoy distress at first and was in the nursery, but it doing awesome now! Macy is a tiny miss and they are watching her weight. Hopefully home tomorrow!

Thanks ladies for all the support!

20210203_152740.jpg 20210203_152718.jpg 20210203_152641.jpg

Oh, they are beautiful!!! I’m sure it’s busy. Rest the best you can....I know that’s not easy.

Oh RN they are so beautiful!!! Hugs congrats!

Congratulations RN, glad to hear Colson is doing better now. They are absolutely adorable!

Update from me.
I went in on Wednesday to get induced, got to the hospital and one nurse thought bub might be breech. Had a couple internals which they both thought they could feel the hard head.
So had a scan and yup baby was breech they were going to try and turn baby or let me go naturally but more digging around on the scan showed the cord around bubs head so I had no choice but to have a c section. Was going to have to just keep waiting till a slot turned up but at 1230am Thursday my waters broke and I started getting pretty strong contractions soon after, I was only around 2cm dialted when my waters broke. But due to the contractions they decided to get the section done as an emergency rather than just waiting. So around 3am I was taken into theater and our little girl was born at 3:40am 4th of February
We have named her Kacey Paige G... 7lbs 10oz which is the smallest of our 3 babies.
C sections are not fun, nurses and doctors are suprised at how well I'm bouncing back and coping with pain ect but nope I would prefer the pain of a vaginal birth any day

Screenshot_2021-02-07-09-14-02-33.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations rolla! Im sorry you didn't get the birth you were hoping for. I really can't imagine the pain of a section. I whine every time I sneeze and I just got stitches for my tear.

Quick update... having 2 newborns is busy! Lol

Macy Jane
5 pounds 1 ounce

Colson Parker
6 pounds 11 ounces

Colson had some respiratoy distress at first and was in the nursery, but it doing awesome now! Macy is a tiny miss and they are watching her weight. Hopefully home tomorrow!

Thanks ladies for all the support!

View attachment 1094147 View attachment 1094148 View attachment 1094149

Oh wow twins. They are so cute hon congratulations.
Loving the names.

Update from me.
I went in on Wednesday to get induced, got to the hospital and one nurse thought bub might be breech. Had a couple internals which they both thought they could feel the hard head.
So had a scan and yup baby was breech they were going to try and turn baby or let me go naturally but more digging around on the scan showed the cord around bubs head so I had no choice but to have a c section. Was going to have to just keep waiting till a slot turned up but at 1230am Thursday my waters broke and I started getting pretty strong contractions soon after, I was only around 2cm dialted when my waters broke. But due to the contractions they decided to get the section done as an emergency rather than just waiting. So around 3am I was taken into theater and our little girl was born at 3:40am 4th of February
We have named her Kacey Paige G... 7lbs 10oz which is the smallest of our 3 babies.
C sections are not fun, nurses and doctors are suprised at how well I'm bouncing back and coping with pain ect but nope I would prefer the pain of a vaginal birth any day

View attachment 1094263

Congratulations

Rolls- She’s beautiful! Congratulations. I’m sorry it didn’t go as planned, but I’m glad she’s here safe.

Congrats Rolla she is beautiful! The first week is the worst for pain, you should be back on your feet in no time :) For now take advantage of the bed rest :haha:

How’s everyone doing?

It’s hard to believe that Gabe is 7 weeks old already. He’s such a happy and snuggly boy...most of the time. He has a little reflux so it can be hard to get him comfortable here and there then he gets overtired and cries even more. I feel like I can manage his fussy times a bit more easily than I did with the girls though. I have 2 weeks left of maternity leave and sooooo not ready to go back to work. It’s been so nice being home with my babies! I know I’ll never get this length of time off with them again so I’m trying to soak up every second.

87D70E99-EA25-47FB-A95A-5C6171195DEF.jpeg

Oh Jules he’s so sweet!! I agree I think the more babies you have the easier they get lol. Or at least we know what to expect :haha:

Thomas is 2 months old now, time is flying!! He’s an easy guy though. He can sleep through anything thanks to my older boys :p

Hope you’re all doing well!

8B11FCD2-BAA2-4830-8CF2-2E16C353404E.jpeg

Aww look how big babies are getting! I am.glad they are laid back :)

My littles are 3 weeks old tomorrow. Colson has gained a whole pound from his birth weight and little miss is 5 pounds 11 ounces. Colson is a very need guy and Macy is very calm. So neat to see their different personalities already!

20210221_165533.jpg 20210221_165635.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->