January/ February Snowflakes 2024

My 11w6d scan went great. Baby's heart rate is 154 BPM. Can't believe how active they were, kicking and squirming away. View attachment 1116436

Aww congrats! So it's confirmed just one?

Come hang out kiwi! I miss the old days where due date groups of just one month were plenty busy.

I think a whole year at a time is too much for a thread - you'll end up with people in the newborn stage while others are still joining the group just having gotten pregnant.whoch kind of defeats the purpose of a dye date group imo - to share pregnancy with others at a similar point. But I could see expanding groups to 3 or 4 months.

But there are always loads of due date groups on Facebook. The camaraderie isn't quite the same but it still scratches my itch.

@NDH yes, only one thankfully. I agree, I miss the one month due date groups. There's so much less people using this site. I could see starting to go to 3 months but any more would defeat the point of due dates groups.

@Kiwiberry you should hang out with us. Chances are once more people will join. I was alone for a while here too. Most people didn't join until they felt more confident after a scan.

Aww congrats! So it's confirmed just one?

Come hang out kiwi! I miss the old days where due date groups of just one month were plenty busy.

I think a whole year at a time is too much for a thread - you'll end up with people in the newborn stage while others are still joining the group just having gotten pregnant.whoch kind of defeats the purpose of a dye date group imo - to share pregnancy with others at a similar point. But I could see expanding groups to 3 or 4 months.

But there are always loads of due date groups on Facebook. The camaraderie isn't quite the same but it still scratches my itch.
I agree, a year probably is too much. I did try those Facebook groups in the past and honestly I don't really like them. I like things to be more personable. I'd be happy to keep chatting to you ladies on this due date group though until ours picks up!

It's sad how quiet it is round here these days, my friend told me I should use babycenter they have hundreds of people in each due date group but I won't know anyone there, almost feels too big it's much more personal here I feel like we all know each other pretty well it's nice x

Got this potty shot. 12 weeks probably too soon but it's fun guessing. Thoughts. I think girl.

download.jpeg

17 weeks today and still don’t think I felt any movements yet. Getting a little paranoid especially with how baby didn’t move much at my 12 weeks scan. I’ve been using my Doppler once a week and baby’s heart is still beating strong and I can hear some movements through the Doppler I think. I felt my last two babies at 16 weeks so it’s worrying me a little that I’ve now gone past that and not felt a definite movement. I so wish I’d asked where the placenta is positioned at my scan. Just under 4 weeks for my next scan. Can’t come soon enough. I’m still worrying about the gut herniation. Just want to know baby is completely healthy and start feeling those movements in the hope the constant fear and paranoia will go away.

17 weeks today and still don’t think I felt any movements yet. Getting a little paranoid especially with how baby didn’t move much at my 12 weeks scan. I’ve been using my Doppler once a week and baby’s heart is still beating strong and I can hear some movements through the Doppler I think. I felt my last two babies at 16 weeks so it’s worrying me a little that I’ve now gone past that and not felt a definite movement. I so wish I’d asked where the placenta is positioned at my scan. Just under 4 weeks for my next scan. Can’t come soon enough. I’m still worrying about the gut herniation. Just want to know baby is completely healthy and start feeling those movements in the hope the constant fear and paranoia will go away.

Have you considered having a private scan? I'm sure everything is fine but it sounds like you need some reassurance.

Have you considered having a private scan? I'm sure everything is fine but it sounds like you need some reassurance.

I do keep debating it but the money I have saved for a scan I really want to use for around 29/30 weeks coz I’d love to have a 4d scan with this being our last baby. I’ve never experienced one of those before. I couldn’t have one with my son because of covid so I really want to keep the money saved for that. My Doppler is helping me stay calmer I just wish I could start feeling those flutters. I’m hoping then it will finally really kick in that I’m having a baby. The first scan and bump don’t seem to be doing it :dohh: just still feels surreal

Glad you've started to feel some movement @Laurabub84 now try not to panic when they have a quiet day like I do :roll: :lol:

I think I’ve just resigned myself to be a nervous wreck the whole way through this pregnancy. It’s been horrible not being able to relax and enjoy it. Hoping once those movements become more obvious I can at least enjoy the last half of it

I've suprised myself I'm feeling pretty relaxed now since seeing the heartbeat. I've had less nausea this week too and feeling more like myself which is nice but then it is starting to also worry me!!

@Laurabub84 I hope the second half is more peaceful for you. I'm starting to accept this baby is actually happening now thankfully but still have moments of panic. The doppler is awesome for that.

@josephine3 from what I've seen on pregnancy groups it's not unusual for symptoms to come and go. Hopefully this is just it starting to improve for you and it doesn't come back with a vengeance!

@Laurabub84 glad you felt movement, I'm sure in a few weeks it'll pick up more and more. With my first it took until 20 weeks to consistently feel movement with my anterior placenta.

@josephine3 my symptoms peaked at 7 weeks this time and honestly not much since. Glad it's going smoothly for you!

There's been a couple instances I think I may have felt flutters over the weekend. 12 weeks seems early though so maybe I'm just crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->