January/ February Snowflakes 2024

@Laurabub84 oh I definitely won't be having the covid one. Ive not had it for myself at all either. I doubt I will get the others, my kids never have the flu spray thingy either. They did both have all their 'normal' baby ones though x
@NDH where do you stand on pregnancy vaccines?
I've not noticed anymore spotting, can't be irritated cervix as nothing has been anywhere near it lol

I've never had any as an adult, pregnant or not

@Laurabub84 that's so great you are suddenly feeling so much movement! Yay! So pleased for you!
I bet the anxiety attacks are mainly due to the heat, do you suffer with them usually? It's not fun feeling faint I'm always fanning myself with something when out and about. What week were you when you had the missed miscarriage? I'm guessing you are past that time now? @littlewitch you have such a cute lil bump seriously I'm bigger than you already, it's ridiculous. I mean I was clearly heavier to start with and I must just not have good muscle tone. I will take a pic soon to show you ladies!

I had a minor freak out yesterday I had some orangey cm in wiping and it did panic me a bit. I had a bm that was just like a pre period one too and some cramps later in the day... Nothing today though and no more tinged cm. Although I haven't really checked for it I don't want to irritate anything. I have my scan next week at 11+2 so hopefully that will be reassuring.
Someone mentioned whooping cough vaccine I wasn't sure if it was still being offered in the UK? It wasn't a thing witb my last 2 and I don't think I'd want it this time, I never have the flu one either..[/QUOTE

At my OB they recommended getting a COVID vaccine, flu vaccine and the DTAP (covers whooping cough). I am not sure if I will choose to get any. I will figure it out when it gets closer. I think my office prefers you get the vaccine around 28 weeks if you choose to receive them.
I understand the rationale behind getting them though, since flu and DTaP are not vaccines given to newborns.
So, I am mulling over whether I think it's worthwhile to try to provide baby some immunity against such illnesses.

@NDH I don't think I have. But I've never needed to iykwim, like I don't travel so never needed travelling ones etc..
Only ever been offered the covid one and flu ones while pregnant.
Just wondered cos I know you are quite a 'natural' momma! Do your kids have theirs? I went for the oral vit k after birth and they didn't have the rota virus one but had all the 'regular ones' x

I'm having some more tinged cm but that's all I would call it. Not even spotting. It's thick creamy white but tinged yellow/orange if that makes sense. Is that normal?

Awwww, we’ve just got home from visiting our friends and their newborn baby girl. You always forget just how teeny baby’s are. I’m so excited for ours now after having cuddles with her. 19 weeks today. Almost half way there. I can’t wait :cloud9:

Awwww, we’ve just got home from visiting our friends and their newborn baby girl. You always forget just how teeny baby’s are. I’m so excited for ours now after having cuddles with her. 19 weeks today. Almost half way there. I can’t wait :cloud9:
Congratulations on reaching 19 weeks!! :)
I am just one week behind you.

I had my anomaly scan today and everything is perfect :cloud9: such a relief! Wee monkey had the cord squished between his legs so it's a good job we had a gender scan lol because they couldn't see at all today

@salamander91 I’m glad everything was perfect at the scan. Crazy to think we’re coming up to the half way marks now. I wish I hadn’t have had to push my scan back due to our holiday but mines a week from Friday so not long now. I hope this one isn’t shy when we go. Im desperate to know what we’re having now so we can start baby shopping once the kids are back to school. I keep thinking of girls names and pink things so I guess I am feeling girl vibes. I’ll be so surprised if it’s a boy. Eeeeek, I can’t wait to find out

@salamander91 that's great news everything's fine. I'm sure that's a relief. Glad you found out the gender already.

I'm hoping baby cooperates, was going to do an early gender scan but can't seem to find a time my partner and I can both be there for it between our schedules and camping trips. Probably end up just waiting until my 20 week scan Sept 21st.

@salamander91 I’m glad everything was perfect at the scan. Crazy to think we’re coming up to the half way marks now. I wish I hadn’t have had to push my scan back due to our holiday but mines a week from Friday so not long now. I hope this one isn’t shy when we go. Im desperate to know what we’re having now so we can start baby shopping once the kids are back to school. I keep thinking of girls names and pink things so I guess I am feeling girl vibes. I’ll be so surprised if it’s a boy. Eeeeek, I can’t wait to find out

It'll fly by! I hope baby cooperates for you :blue: :pink:

Forgot to say my placenta has moved from fundal anterior to posterior so I shouldn't have anything blocking movements now. I also had a call from the hospital this morning to say my haemoglobin is finally starting to rise so the iron is working. Its gone from 89 to 100 in the last two weeks :dance:

That's great news!

@salamander91 thats a cool scan pic!!
I had mine yesterday I should have been 11+2 but they are dating me at 11+6! Now I'm pretty sure on my dates and my scan at 7+6 matched perfectly so I think I just have a big baby already! He/she was posing nicely and wriggling away all over!! I don't know wether to change my ticker or stick to my dates for now..
Only think was she said I have a small 1cm hematoma between the sack and the uterus. It's really scared me tbh but I know there's ladies on here that have had experience with them? Please share if you have!!
She didn't seem worried at all and didn't tell me to take it easy or anything so I'm hoping it's not a big deal but can't help but worry. Other than that baby was perfect x

For some reason it's not letting me upload a pic!! Arrghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->