January/ February Snowflakes 2024

Thanks ladies!! We announced on fb today too and everyone knows! It's made it much more real and I'm suddenly really excited!

Anatomy scan went beautifully today.
Will return in one month to get images of the left side of baby's heart. Could not get imaging due to baby's positioning today.

Baby boy is measuring perfectly on time for gestational age. 19w2d.
FHR 142 :)

I love him so much already.download (4)~2.jpeg

@josephine3 and @littlewitch perfect scan pictures ladies. I have my anatomy scan on Friday. I’m so nervous and anxious to know if baby’s completely healthy and so excited to find out if we’re team :pink: or :blue:. I’ve been constantly automatically thinking girl. Been having so much movements the last week and this morning I could actually see them. Dh got his first feel on Monday too. It’s amazing to now be at this stage when I never thought I’d be here again :cloud9:

Hope your scan goes well today @Laurabub84

Covid has hit our household. My youngest is the only one so far but I woke up feeling warm and congested today so I suspect it's coming to me next. I really hope I get it mildly and it doesn't affect the baby.

Hope your scan goes well today @Laurabub84

Covid has hit our household. My youngest is the only one so far but I woke up feeling warm and congested today so I suspect it's coming to me next. I really hope I get it mildly and it doesn't affect the baby.

Thank you lovely. Sorry you have covid in the house. Hopefully if you do get it it will be mild. Do you have to let your midwife know if you get covid? I hope your little is better soon

Had our scan this morning and it was perfect. Baby is completely healthy and all the worry over baby’s stomach was for nothing thank goodness. I can’t stop looking at the scan photo. Head over heels in love. I’m going to book a 4d scan for between 28-30 weeks. Never had one before so I’m so excited for that. We got to see baby’s nose and lips so clear on todays scan so it’s going to be amazing to see their whole face on a 4d scan.
So excited and still in shock to announce we are again team :blue:. Our son is getting a little brother. I was so sure the odds would be another girl. It’s a strange feeling as I think I’d convinced myself it was a girl. I honestly wasn’t fussed either way but I’m over the moon. When they first looked between the legs I saw nothing so was like yep, it’s a girl, and then she suddenly moved the scanner and there was no doubt it’s a baby boy. I feel it’s made up for dh missing our sons scan because of covid. Obviously didn’t replace the moment but to have him there and find out we’re having a boy when he’s only ever been at the girls scans it was really emotional. Our whole family were also thinking girl this time so it was a lovely surprise for all. We did a gender balloon for the children that you pop and the coloured confetti comes out. Their faces were a picture. Everyone’s so excited. I can’t wait to have him in my arms. Now the hard task of finding a name dh and I both like. I have no boys or girls names this time that I completely love. All my others I’ve been sure on but there’s just no names that I really like this time. Plenty of time to find one tho I hope. Anyway here he is. Our son! :cloud9:
IMG_4643.jpeg

@Laurabub84 I'm so glad baby is looking healthy and congratulations on team boy :blue: thank you. I don't think I need to let me midwife know unless I have any concerns. My wee man is doing a lot better today so thankfully he seems to have got it mildly.

Congrats on a brother for Ollie @Laurabub84 ! And what fantastic news that there is no sign of his intestines being in the wrong place!

Did you find out where your placenta is?

Anatomy scan went beautifully today.
Will return in one month to get images of the left side of baby's heart. Could not get imaging due to baby's positioning today.

Baby boy is measuring perfectly on time for gestational age. 19w2d.
FHR 142 :)

I love him so much already.View attachment 1116736
What a lovely photo :cloud9:! Congratulations on your sweet boy :blue:

Thank you ladies. I’m finally starting to relax into this pregnancy now

@NDH yes she said placenta was posterior. So strange how I felt his movement later than my previous 2. Getting plenty now to make up for it tho. Loving every second of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->