January/ February Snowflakes 2024

@Laurabub84 congrats on 24 weeks :happydance: I'm still finding it hard to accept this pregnancy is actually happening. I have to keep reminding myself there's a mini baby in there now and not a wee embryo.

It’s such a strange feeling isn’t it. I think because I spent the first 4 months terrified to allow myself to believe all would be ok I’m just struggling so much to let my guard down now. Any ache or niggle scares me and my braxton hicks can be quite uncomfortable at times so they freak me out even tho I know they’re normal. My anxiety has just been awful. I’m excited to get to 30 weeks because then I feel even if he came he’d have a good chance and I also feel that’s when the countdown begins the last 10 weeks. I’ve never wanted to wish the time away while pregnant but as I haven’t been able to really relax and enjoy it this time I’m more than happy to fast forward to his due date. I just want him here safe in my arms

Congratulations to everyone and @Laurabub84 i just get so happy every time I see your posts here.
And if it helps, I think the covid shot is a racket… definitely will never get one for me or for my kids again.

Awww thanks hun. It’s still feeling so surreal even now. Still can’t believe I’m really having this baby I’ve been so desperate for and that it’s another little boy. Absolutely over the moon and so excited to meet him

How is everybody feeling? I had my 16 week appt the other day and she said all was good! Got to hear the hb again too which was reassuring. Feeling quite up and down and emotional though!!

How is everybody feeling? I had my 16 week appt the other day and she said all was good! Got to hear the hb again too which was reassuring. Feeling quite up and down and emotional though!!

Great news :) sorry you're up and down emotionally :hugs:

Just posting to wish you all well. Life has been rough for me lately, I hope no one in this group has been feeling the same.

24 weeks here. OB appointment is tomorrow, will likely just check fetal Doppler and schedule gestational diabetes test.

Love to all of you, from this little witch and this tiny son of a witch. Happy Fall ;)

@littlewitch happy Fall. Hope your appointment goes well and you can start to feel better soon. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->