January/ February Snowflakes 2024

Oh congratulations. Adorable! Hope all went well.

Reactions: NDH
What a precious sweetheart @NDH ! Congratulations!!
I will guess 8# 11oz and 20.5” long.

Awww congratulations ladies. Beautiful babies. I hope you’re both recovering well.

I didn't update with the details yet - but now that we have settled on her name, meet Muriel Elise
Weight 8lbs3oz 20.5" long.
Born en caul, which is sometimes called a mermaid birth, so we had to give her a mermaid name.
1000000130.jpg

@littlewitch and @NDH congrats. Your babies are adorable.

I've been following updates but haven't been able to post. I guess a recent update must have stopped working with my email platform and since notifications weren't getting through tried to make me reconfirm my address which that email wasn't sending either. Literally just made a new Gmail for this site and got back on thankfully.

@Teanna I'm due March 3rd but I've a feeling he might come early! I'm 32+1 today by hospitals dates x

I'll be sad to leave this little group!! There's so few people on the March/April one I've felt more at home here.. I won't know where to go when you all have babies lol.
@Laurabub84 did you have any symptoms leading up to your premature birth? I've felt so much pressure and braxton hicks recently it makes me wonder if he will be early x

@josephine3 maybe if you deliver a bit early we'll have babies around the same time. I've been having some braxton hicks and a little cramping but nothing painful and babies still super high in my ribs. I was overdue with my first and she was dropped to the point of not being able to see her head on ultrasounds by 36 weeks.

Hey everyone :)
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your bundles of joy. I have been keeping up to date with what has been going on but I have been extremely slack at being an active member of the group. I was worried that something would happen and it would get my hopes up.
I’m currently 33+1 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and I can’t wait to meet her.

Hi @Miss_chicka, I remember you. Happy 33 weeks. I'm glad to not be the only one waiting until February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->