• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Updating the board, good luck today ladies, mind keep up updated :hugs: x

Just got back from the scan........... everything looks perfect!!!! So so incredibly happy!!!! And on the way we have.............. a BOY!!!!!!! :)

congrats on team blue !!! :D little boys are wonderful!

Congratulations! :) :flower: Have arranged a private gender scan for 13th Jan, so excited! :dance:

Just got back from the scan........... everything looks perfect!!!! So so incredibly happy!!!! And on the way we have.............. a BOY!!!!!!! :)

Yay! Congrats on team blue!!!!!

congrats everyone on their gender announcements!! so exciting!!! mine is tomorrow, woot woot!!!

Mine is tomorrow too. I'm so nervous. Is anyone else around 18weeks and not feeling movement yet?

Mine is tomorrow too. I'm so nervous. Is anyone else around 18weeks and not feeling movement yet?

is this your first? i'm sure everythings just fine though your babe may just be relaxing and hanging out in there:)

Thanks everyone :) We are over the moon - we really didn't mind either way so we are really happy!

MissAnnabelle I wouldn't worry too much as its your first, with my first I didn't feel flutters till 20 weeks :) x

Hey everyone! Had my scan today and thankfully everything is great with baby :happydance: unfortunately we couldn't see the gender as the cord was tucked between its legs :dohh: but sooo happy that they told me to come back on 17th to try to find out :winkwink: will keep you updated and congrats to everyone else :hugs:

Ahh hopefully next time bubs isn't so shy hehe! Means you get to see him/her again xx

That is what I am worried about..not finding out the sex. But I knoow seeing it and knowing that it is healthy will make everything ok.

a little less that 18 hours until my stage II scan :) I am just as excited this time as last time. When i think about the ultrasound itself...i am so sure of the boy parts I saw...it is the printouts that make me unsure and the fact that the tech was only 80% :( ...hopefully this one in the morning will be much clearer...and I pray it still shows us a little boy :)

Just got home and guess what....it's a girl!!! I was wrong. So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->