• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Only 3 more sleeps for some of you ladies :D! Can't wait to hear how you get on and hopefully babys are coperative! X

25th this month,hoping for a girl but pretty sure I'll be having a boy! gl everyone xx

We got bumped up a week and we could see boy parts all over the us screen so we are team blue! Also due date got bumped to may 24th and I'm measuring at 19+3

Congrats on team blue :D! You're due like 5 days before me :)! X

congrats on team blue !!
5 more days for me :D excited isnt even the word lol

Only 3 more days for me :) I am getting nervous and debating whether I should stay yellow now lol. I'm sure I will want to know once Wednesday gets here and I am looking at my baby. I am just super excited to see my baby!

Haha I'm the exact same! I'm considering staying team yellow but I wanna know lol xx

Good luck ladies and enjoy every minute of it. I didn't want it to end it's was great seeing baby suck his thumb and kick about!

Hi everyone had my ultrasound early and IT'S A BOY! So happy to be expecting another son!

Eeeek tomorrow ladies :D! Hope we have loads of not shy babies xx

Gotta have early scan friday so might find out sex but not sure as ill be 17 weeks

Mine isn't tomorrow I'm just excited for everyone who is lol xx

My scan is January 28 if I don't cave and get an early one!

ooooooh lol preggo brain strikes again :p i will still check back and see what everyone else is having !!

Expecting baby #1 June 24th gender scan January 30th so excited husband and I think its a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->