• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

23 of January for me !!! Hoping for a boy. My grandma has 7 great grand children already and ALL of them are girls lol. So im hoping to stand out <3 although id be ecstatic for a girl too.

Looks like some more people for my JAn 3 day! Oooo exciting!!! Come on January!!

I should be going around January 24th :) I am so nervous but so impatient! I am hoping for a boy!!!

23 of January for me !!! Hoping for a boy. My grandma has 7 great grand children already and ALL of them are girls lol. So im hoping to stand out <3 although id be ecstatic for a girl too.

awwww fingers crossed for team :blue:!!!!

Mines nice and early (thank goodness as so impatient now!) - 2nd Jan, unless I cave tomorrow and book an early one for just after Christmas :)

We have been told girl (85%) but we have another scan on the 11th of January and will have it confirmed then! I sort of have a feeling it's a boy now though :S

Hello all :wave:, mines on 17th! I'd love for Evie to have a sister but one of each would be nice too (plus I hear boys are much more placid :haha:)

Had to go to the emergency room because of pain from fibroids and found out we are team :blue: at the ultrasound!!!

updating ... :D congrats on team blue hisgrace :D hope all is well x

Stevensmummy thank you for the updating and managing this thread I don't know how you do it and how your going to keep up come January but your pretty awesome! Thanks again!!! :) :) :)

I've got mine scheduled for Jan 11th! This is our first and we are hoping it's a boy...but I feel like it's a girl. Would definitely be shocked if we're told a boy.
Jan 11th feels so far away!! :(

eeeekkkkk !! 9 more days for me :D finally in single digits!! cant wait for the 9th

oops i said 9th meant 4th :p gotta love preggo brain LOL im going to try that again...
eeeekkkkk !! 9 more days for me finally in single digits!! cant wait for the 4th

our gender scan is the 17th but hubby and i havnt decided if were going to find out the sex. we found out with our first bubba but i really cant decide for this bubba!!! ahhh 3 weeks to decide.....

god feels like the weeks are goin by sooooo slow wish jan 25th wuld just hurry up now.im still betting on team blue but u just never know lol

14th of jan here! I have a rally strong feeling its a girl as does everyone else apart from my OH, he would love a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->