January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Mine is the 14th Jan. would love a little Girl but nearly all family n friends have said boy. I would be happy either way. X

Welcome ladies :D! Can't wait to hear what you're all having, updating board xx

well still a long way for Jan. 21st for mine. My parents thinks it will be a girl but his family thinks it's a boy. Honestly I have a feeling it a girl but I keep on saying "him" which is funny. I have to admit we are hoping for a girl.

Caved and had a scan today.......were on team blue just as I suspected....x

Everyone seems to have scan before me :( mine aint untill 28th jan :( ill be 20+2, we would like boy but totally convinced its another girl, either way we very happy x

Hi everyone :) mind if i join your group? I was in the december scans, had a scan on the 20th which appeared to be boy, but baby was being very uncooperative, so the Dr. scheduled another scan on Jan. 3rd to double check. I am just as excited for the next scan as i was for the last one lol. I really wanna see my baby again and know for sure that we are calling him(her??) by the right name!! lol

Welcome ladies :D! Cuteness hope baby is more coperative at the next scan :D! Updating x

Everyone seems to have scan before me :( mine aint untill 28th jan :( ill be 20+2, we would like boy but totally convinced its another girl, either way we very happy x

LOL I seriously know how you feel, kind of! I am so glad we did the private scan now as our mid term anatomy scan isn't until 1/21 actually and i'll be 20+3 that day! Everyone I know in real life that's pregnant and due within 2 weeks of me is having theirs around 18-19 weeks! I'm not anxious to have the scan for gender anymore obviously but would of been nice to have it like the week before to put my mind at ease that everything is okay with baby! try not to fret it to much, at least that's what I'm telling myself which is easier said than done definetly! Is getting a private scan an option for you?! You might consider that if you can find a place that doesn't charge an arm and leg.

I wish I had mine now to buy in the sales! 10 days to go!

Hubby lost his job so affording one is out of question at minute :( I keep saying its only a month away but not working :(

Hubby lost his job so affording one is out of question at minute :( I keep saying its only a month away but not working :(

awww i'm sorry. well hang in there we'll just keep telling ourselves together it's only a month away!

ten more days for me!! still to long but getting closer!!

i am on 26 of jan.. realllllly Hoping for a little guy to take after daddy. (first child) :)

20week scan seems to be taking forever now lol!

All of the private clinics around me will only do gender assessment after 20 weeks! So I might as well just wait for my public one... Jan 26 is the scan, Jan 31 the docs appt to get the results. The techs aren't allowed to tell you what they see here. This is way too long for me to wait!! 34 days eeek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->