January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs_Right Welcome and good luck to you

Emma4g63 Those opks must be so frustrating, I'm frustrated for you! The most recent ones deffo look like they're nearly positive though, evening wee for me is always when I get my strongest positive.

Babylove100 Yay for a positive opk, woop.

Miss406 You have to do what is best for you, I have forgiven my OH a lot in the past and although everyone said I was stupid and naïve they were wrong. He did change and he realised what he had to lose and to this day he is so ashamed and sorry for what he did and I did move on and was able to forgive him. I really hope things work out for you. I also deffo see a line on those ICs, especially the dark blue one. Keep testing!

Ckelly Good luck, hope that was implantation for you

AFM - Not much to report, CD4 just spotting now so af should be totally gone by tomorrow. Really wanted my bfp and have felt quite emotional, this time last year I was over 5 weeks pregnant but I have no baby! :cry: Trying to be positive though! I was really slack over xmas with the gym and eating and have put on 8lbs so going to work hard this month to get it back off. Still happy I'll be testing again in January and get to stay with you guys :flower:

Thank u princess taz.
thinking of u and hoping this cycle is your one x

Huge hugs PrincessTaz. I really feel for you. The downside to these forums is we can only support via test and :hugs: when in real life I want to hug each and everyone of you!

I really hope you get your BFP soon!

As for me, well... Still testing and nothing concrete as yet. I don't want to stop ttc but I feel at the moment it's best we don't. I need to learn to trust him, and as he continues to lie to me - that's really difficult.

Just now
https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/POAS/F71810F7-FC6E-4A6C-AE61-8A16B6A5963D_zpsptfoxsbx.jpg

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/POAS/E7D178FF-E4A8-4C36-AA2D-741B9918BFEC_zpsdgxc6t9b.jpg

And disappeared

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/POAS/BE78D02A-0588-4B67-8F39-F31C2709C279_zps37bjdyzt.jpg

Thanks guys, it may only be a forum but you guys are great, and your virtual hugs really do help :)

Miss406 You definitely just have to do what is right for you, and if that's taking it slow and putting ttc on hold then you need to do it and your OH should understand. The lies are the hardest thing I think to get over. When my OH was unfaithful to me it wasn't the act of what he'd done that hit me the hardest, it was all the lies he told to not get caught and then when he had he still told more and I had to keep digging to find the truth. That's what hurt. It does get easier though, I promise :hugs:

I did see something on the top pics but they it does disappear, tests are so bloody confusing!

Hiya, that's exactly what I am having to do - dig deeper for the truth! :evil:

I've put a torch through the back of the test and see another line... For curiosity sake I opened another test and did the same. Same line still there but less noticeable... Dunno what to think :haha:

Maybe that second line is darker on the test because the sample passed through it... Totally want to try it with water now :haha:

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
Miss is it me, I'm sure I can see something on second pic.
Hugs princess taz.
Miss I understand how your feeling my first marriage was built on lies and spent most of our marriage doubting myself.
X

Probably just an antibody strip or something... Dunno! My first marriage was a total disaster. As soon as he put the ring on my finger he changed. I finally left after nearly 8 years of marriage. It wasn't easy, I took myself and my children for fear of our safety. It was a really tough time - but what I've been through has only made me a stronger person.
:)

Thanks princess taz I know how hard it is too miscarry so totally understand you...I keep thinking in my head I'd b 21 weeks now I'd know the gender too etc...but I cnt think in the past ill drive my self nuts

And yes everyone my opks are frustrating lol !!!:
I'm glad you ladies are all in it with me...
Hugs

Miss Def line on them tests ... and these new opks are one step but there's like 100 types ok bloody ebay so ended up with these damn !!

Damn Emma! I will recommend my test supplier then you'll end up with the GOOD ones :haha:

eBay seller <-- Click that!

Can you see lines on the used and unused test together, with no back lighting?
I don't know what's going on, guess it's going to be a waiting game... ergh!

Emma last nights looked so so close to positive. I have gotten positive cd 18-19 & those were the ones that ended in a bfp for me so fx for you.

PrincessTaz i know it's hard but hopefully this cycle you get a bfp & we get our rainbow babies

Miss that line was clear before it dissapeared how confising. With ypur other pregnancies when did you get a bfp

Miss you can put me down to test on 25th Jan thanks

Will do mom2sam! :hugs:

Well with my last one I was due to come on, I didn't track my cycles so not sure of how many dpo but it was definitely the day of AF... Was using all sorts of tests, even those 'viola' ones which claim to be as sensitive as only 5miu! :shock: All negative. AF due I thought right my last test, a CB digital let's do it - and it said pregnant quite soon, I thought it was a dud! :haha:

hey mom2sam
thanks ... im hoping tommrow will be it!!! enough waiting now....!!!your testing close to me..how long are your cycles???

miss...anymore tests... im home now and waiting lol!!!

Ha ha - I did two earlier but still nothing to write home about in fact I think I got an evap on the bad bad brand - those that gave me a pink evap last time :haha:

I *think* I have started spotting though, though with my other health condition I am not 100% sure....

Hi Ladies!

This is my first cycle off BCP and am at CD35! I finally got a positive OPK the other day and got my crosshairs today so am 3dpo!!!

So I'll start testing on the 10th? 10dpo

Hi Ladies!

This is my first cycle off BCP and am at CD35! I finally got a positive OPK the other day and got my crosshairs today so am 3dpo!!!

So I'll start testing on the 10th? 10dpo

Hello! I've added you!
Best of luck FX! :dust:

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150103_202017_zps0xbjuzzy.jpg

Tonight's ??

Nope no way I could do be Honest I'm. A crap sleeping
And get up at least once at night and is forget.. dies it have be a bbt...what the diff to a normal thermoter

Lol just re read my post terrible spelling on phone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"