January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wantingagirl.... i really hope everything is okay for you!!!
ill be praying for you and bubs XXXX hugs hun Xx

WAG, I hope everything is OK :flower:

10DPO here today [finally :roll:]. Woke up at 4:30am having to pee something fierce, so I tested then :blush: :bfn: on a FRER!

I'm having sore boobs, some tingly feelings in boobs, had a runny nose and EWCM yesterday, some fatigue. I'll test again in a couple of days if I haven't started pre-AF spotting by then! AF usually arrives at 12 or 13DPO, but I generally start spotting 11 or 12DPO!

I woke up this morning and couldn't wait to test any longer since my bbs were so sore last night it was almost painful. It is 5 days before AF is due so I used a frer hoping to pick something up. I got a very dark :bfp:!!! I can't believe it! Fingers crossed this one decides to be a sticky bean

Sending some luck and :dust: your way ladies hoping we can all get lucky!

I woke up this morning and couldn't wait to test any longer since my bbs were so sore last night it was almost painful. It is 5 days before AF is due so I used a frer hoping to pick something up. I got a very dark :bfp:!!! I can't believe it! Fingers crossed this one decides to be a sticky bean

Congratulations hun xxx

How are you ladies? I hope you don't mind me popping in. Good luck to you all! I might be back to ttc I've been spotting since last tues mostly brown sometimes pink. Just wanted to update you xx

Hope everything is ok hun, i bled quite abit with dd2 :hugs: xxx

WAG, I hope everything is OK :flower:

10DPO here today [finally :roll:]. Woke up at 4:30am having to pee something fierce, so I tested then :blush: :bfn: on a FRER!

I'm having sore boobs, some tingly feelings in boobs, had a runny nose and EWCM yesterday, some fatigue. I'll test again in a couple of days if I haven't started pre-AF spotting by then! AF usually arrives at 12 or 13DPO, but I generally start spotting 11 or 12DPO!

still time yet!! fx for you!!

congrats hunny!!!! XXx

Congrats, AngelOB!!

Thanks Emma... I'm OK with a BFN this cycle, just because I want an October baby :rofl: But I'm still hopeful of course!

Congrats, AngelOB!!

Thanks Emma... I'm OK with a BFN this cycle, just because I want an October baby :rofl: But I'm still hopeful of course!

:haha: lol !! good luck timing that one!!!

well guys my OPK at lunch was lighter so i threw it in the bin lol didnt even take pic :cry:
had enough taking these now and getting sick of seeing them almost there

drained to be quite honest!!

Waiting to ovulate is worse than the 2ww, IMO!

Congratulations!! :happydance:

Thanks everyone I guess I will just have to see what beta results say tomorrow but that's nearly 6 days so doubt looking good :(

so everyone my OPKS are now going light again after being almost pos!!! WT***

really annoyed with them now.. cd19 tommrow looks like it will be another long one!!!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150104_180422_zpsqypuewgs.jpg

anyone testing soon... keep me occupied please ;(

Congrats Angel! :))
My AF still hasn't arrived. Was due today. :/

Miss, looking at your chart, I wonder if you didn't O on CD16 or 17?

Miss, looking at your chart, I wonder if you didn't O on CD16 or 17?

Well I was thinking that and lots of people have told me that but...

I always have ovulation pains, I have 'sensitive' ovaries and cervix / womb. When I have smears I have pains like I am going into labour for two days (hence why I refuse to have smears! :shock: ) so for most people ovulation pains could mean now or could mean a run up to actual ovulation but my doctor and gynecologist think my pains are ACTUALLY when the egg is released...

Long story short, I have a chronic pain condition which makes me feel more pain (joys!) so I am pretty confident it was CD15 for the pains - they could all be talking rubbish I guess! Wait and see what my temp does tomorrow I guess! Can't wait to go to sleep to wake up and see :haha:

Miss you aren't out yet so I'll be crossing my fingers for you this month too that those temps stay up there

Miss you aren't out yet so I'll be crossing my fingers for you this month too that those temps stay up there

Thanks sweetie! :flower:
Would LOVE to oggle over your :bfp: picture! I noticed whilst added you down on the list you wasn't due to test for agessssssssss :shock: :D
How many dpo are you? :happydance:

Thanks sweetie! :flower:
Would LOVE to oggle over your :bfp: picture! I noticed whilst added you down on the list you wasn't due to test for agessssssssss :shock: :D
How many dpo are you? :happydance:

Let's see if I can upload this pic it's the first time I've done that. I was written down to test later than missed AF. AF was supposed to come on the 9th but I was going to wait to test till I was home with OH but I tested this morning since I don't leave until tomorrow. I believe I am 11dpo based on my cramps signaling ovulation but according to my tracker I would be 9dpo.

It was a pretty instant bfp though I didn't have to wait a full 3 minutes before it showed up

Attachments

• 20150104_082844.jpg
    20150104_082844.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 17
Goodness me that is one gorgeous :bfp:

Congrats again hun, what a way to bring in the new year! :D Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy for you both! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"