January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma, I just use a normal thermometer that goes to the tenth degree. That's enough for me to detect a temp spike, and they are like half the price! :haha:

And to be honest, I only temp to 4 or 5 DPO. I don't figure my temps can really tell me super much about my pregnancy status and its nice to get a break from it. One less symptom to obsess about :blush:

Hey for all those ladies using opks, which is most of you haha! How many does before your predicted O day do you start to start testing with your opks?

I usually O around cd 15-17 so I start testing with opks at cd10 just in case it's early!!

Thanks aley..i have one
That says 36.8 is this ok?? Or does it need to be digits lol!!
Im rubbish

Morning all hope your well.
Emma hows things any further forward?
Miss have you tested today?
Babylove, Mrs right, mom2sam and aley how are things with your cycles ? X
Welcome emiloo fx and goodluck this cycle hun x

Morming ckelly
How r you?? Any more hot flashes ??

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150104_084842_zpsp5rdxmp3.jpg

this mornings fmu

Hi emma that looks darker than previous.
I'm ok had weird achy boobs creamy cm and high cervix but no real symptoms as such 7 dpo today and itching to start testing soon but going to try waiting till missed af :/ x

2dpo over here, just patiently waiting until Friday/Saturday when I will let my poas addiction take full force haha!!

Hi emma that looks darker than previous.
I'm ok had weird achy boobs creamy cm and high cervix but no real symptoms as such 7 dpo today and itching to start testing soon but going to try waiting till missed af :/ x

oooo promising symptons.. iill be stalking your tests ckelly!
hoping you give in before AF!! :haha:
:blush: bad influence me

Emma your opk is looking good, i reckon you'll O anyway now!! I need a tww buddy!!!!

Emma your opk is looking good, i reckon you'll O anyway now!! I need a tww buddy!!!!

i wish i would! soooo sick of waiting...

kinda thinking what ill do without POAS after ovuatlion though until testing :haha:

ill be testing from early.... cant wait until you do too ;)

def need tww wait buddy...

I know, the days on af and the 7 days past O are so boring!! I don't symptom spot anymore either so haven't even got that to pass the time haha.

I've got everything crossed for us to get our bfps this cycle!!!

Thanks babylove :) I'm expecting to O CD17-18 so I'm starting to use opks tomorrow, which is CD10. So that answers your qn, CKelly! I'm happy to start opks tomorrow, means O day is approaching!!

Emma that's much darker, I bet you'll ovulate tip day! Test again at lunch time x

How are you ladies? I hope you don't mind me popping in. Good luck to you all! I might be back to ttc I've been spotting since last tues mostly brown sometimes pink. Just wanted to update you xx

Fingers crossed you'll be ok. I hadn't seen you on here then checked facebook... You'd removed yourself from the group.

Fx it isn't another miscarriage. :hugs:

Fingers crossed you'll be ok. I hadn't seen you on here then checked facebook... You'd removed yourself from the group.

I hadn't been removed from the group on FB hun I wondered why I seen no posts and if I have been removed from the group I don't know how that happened? I hadn't posted on here what with being pregnant an all I didn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings.

Thanks hun I get my beta results tomorrow afternoon scan not for another 10 days at least xx

The darlings one? Cos I just checked I'm still on it? Xx

Miss have tou tested today & is af due today?

Emma i have a 28 day cycle but first cycle off pill so who knows this time i usually ovulate between cd15-18 & plan on start testing 8dpo but in past got my bfp 9dpo. Your opks are very nearly there

Babylove i begin doing opks cd10 usually but starting today 8dpo just because i need to poas lol

Welcome Emiloo good luck for this cycle

Afm cd8 & planning on following smep this cycle & using my beloved preseed as it's whats helped me conceive in past now just hoping i get first time lucky. Starting opks today just because i have loads & i got an urge to poas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"