January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies I would like to join please :) I will test around the 24th. It's CD 5 and my first TTC #2. Congratulations on all the BFP and so soon! Must be a lucky thread :)

Congrats Mango!

And congrats Miss!! See you weren't out :) I can't wait to see the frer tomorrow. I am away from the forum during the day for awhile so it's taking me awhile to catch up but that's super exciting!

Hello ladies I would like to join please :) I will test around the 24th. It's CD 5 and my first TTC #2. Congratulations on all the BFP and so soon! Must be a lucky thread :)

Hello!
Will add you a little later. Best of luck Hun! :) x

Angel thank you! I won't believe it until I see real dark lines so I am so excited I can't sleep! It's midnight here now! Need to sleep soon or my temperature won't be good lol x

Wow I'm so behind! Silly time zones, I'm asleep when you're all posting!! Oh well, hopefully I don't miss anyone:
Congrats belle and mango!
Miss I can see a faint line on all those things tests except one, can't wait to see your frer test when I wake up tomorrow!
Gd luck Eleanor, fx for you.
Welcome borr! You and I have similar testing days. AF for me is due on the 26 but I'll probably cave and test early hehe

Thanks everyone for welcoming me :hi:

Mrs right my AF is due 28-29 :haha: I will for sure test early lol I am just being realistic haha. With my daughter I could see faint lines from 7dpo so I always test too early :0

Blood at cervix tonight for me. Expecting full AF flow tomorrow night or Wednesday. I'll probably still test in the morning anyway... lol.

Congrats to the BFPs!

Afm, I'm on CD3. Started 5mg femara today. Have an hsg next week. OH has an SA this week. I get a bunch of blood test results back next week. And I saw my ovaries today....loaded with small follicles, too many to count, meaning polycystic. :( hoping the rest of the results are better or easily treated.

Unfortunately I know PrincessTaz is out :cry:

However just wondering if the other two Jan 1st testers have tested?

❤ Leggiero
❤ Onemoreforme
So sorry to have kept you girls in suspense, I've been so busy! CONGRATULATIONS on all of the beautiful BFPs around here, I'm so happy for all of you. Very encouraging to witness your joy!

I tested on the 1st, as promised, and BFN. But AF has still not come and is now 4 days late, so I'm telling myself it's not over till it's over! I'm wondering now if I may have ovulated later than I thought...I had some very light spotting on CD 20, and if that signified O, it would put me at the two week mark now. I have had light spotting on O day before, but it's typically around CD 16 or 17.

I'm trying my darndest to resist the urge to POAS for a couple more days. My boobs are very sore, as they always are before AF, so I'm not sure what to think. I have not been late like this since last June, so it's a bit unusual!

I promise I'll try to be better at keeping you posted this week, and in the meantime, warmest wishes to our BFPs and baby dust to the rest of us.

Congrats on all the BFP!
Hi all mind if I join you? I'm planning on testing the 16th (AF is due the 18th) will be 10-11 DPO.
I'm don't have a tonne of hope for this cycle as I think I might have a cyst :wacko: have a dr apt later this week to get some tests-but we will do what we must this cycle and hope for the best :thumbup:
I should be ovulating today (tonnes of EWCM the past two days) I'm temping for the first time this month as I'm not having great luck with the OPK's hopefully it works as I'm not a great sleeper and am usually up at least once/night.
:dust: to all!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me :hi:

Mrs right my AF is due 28-29 :haha: I will for sure test early lol I am just being realistic haha. With my daughter I could see faint lines from 7dpo so I always test too early :0

Haha yes POAS is addictive!

Welcome borr and Adge,hope it's a lucky cycle for u.
Miss how are u this morning?
Drjo hope your results u are expecting are better x
Good luck testing Eleanor :)
Fingers crossed liggerio u get your bfp.
Baby dust Mrs right.
Aley how are u?
Hope I haven't missed anyone x
9 dpo for me very weird dream last night. High cervix maybe little bit more cm, that's it :)

After this mornings peak on digital OPK and faint on frer, I'm definitely out. Temp went up, and now I've wiped blood!
Do I class this as a "chemical" given all the tests or just put it down to AF? :cry:

Af blood or spoting? The lines was there on more than one. What dpo are u x

If it's brown that may be old blood, still not out yet untill af in full force ;)

It's ok, I'm in tears and I've lost hope - the one thing I had! :cry:
I was so happy yesterday and now this........... :cry: What do you class as a chemical?

Oh miss im so sorry hun big hugs to you. Possibly a chemical I would say as the lines were there. X

Thanks Hun! My 7th miscarriage. My 7th baby!! I now have had more miscarriages than live births! :cry: is it even possible to miscarry only 6 hours after a pos? X

:bfn: but no signs of AF. I will retest in a week if she doesn't come. FXed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back