January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's possible at any point im going to read up hun x

I'm passing all sorts here. One wipe it's tinged mucus, next wipe bright red dot next wipe it's light pink!

:( I'll do that too x

You sure it's af miss. With ds i got a bfp & had brown spotting for 4 days paincked but was just ib hoping it's same for you especially if you got a bfp this morning. If it doesn't turn to full flow i wouldn't worry yet x

You sure it's af miss. With ds i got a bfp & had brown spotting for 4 days paincked but was just ib hoping it's same for you especially if you got a bfp this morning. If it doesn't turn to full flow i wouldn't worry yet x

Can you even have ib after a positive? I've lost all hope now! One minute its a lot of mucus with brown tinge, the next it's bright red but only a small amount next minute it's light pink tinged mucus! I don't know what to think now ladies! :cry:

I wish I had some answers for you miss, with dd2 I bled rather alot, i had a bfp on a Monday and was bleeding on the Tuesday but still getting positive tests, gp sent me to epu which showed nothing except thickened lining, i bled for several weeks and had a successful pregnancy, im keeping everything crossed for you miss :hugs: xxx

Thanks... I've just posted over in First trimester for their advice! I was so convinced I was pregnant too, damn those stupid tests for letting me get carried away - and to add insult to injury when I had the FRER positive this morning I bought CB digitals from eBay and paid extra postage costs to have them here asap! :shock: :cry:

I did tests at 8.30am ish, 2 opk's and 1 hpt...
I couldn't see anything on the hpt (but it was the cassette type) and OPK's looked negative but had faint lines. That peak on the CB monitor this morning had me convinced, with my last pregnancy I did an OPK and it was blaring! :(

Hang in there Miss I bled 2 days after BFP with my 2nd child all was fine thinking of u keep us updated x

borr.dg.baby - Hi and welcome :hi: My af is due 28th too but no way I'll be able to hold out until then to test lol

aley28 - Really hope it's just spotting and not af and you get a bfp today :flower:

drjo718 - Good luck for your test results, hope everything else is good news. I have pcos too and had to use clomid to conceive my first but I'm ovulating naturally now some cycles which is amazing. I remember my ultrasound when I was confirmed pcos and saw all the cysts on my ovaries, wasn't a pleasant experience :hugs:

Leggiero - Omg how frustrating, I'd say yes you have more than likely Od later so are still well in the running for a bfp! How exciting, can't wait to see all the tests, I love it!

adge - :hi: and welcome. A lot of ewcm is a great start, fingers crossed you get your bfp. Good luck!

Ckelly79 - They are awesome symptoms, I had all of those with my DS, especially the cm and vivid dreams, had so much cm in first tri it was awful. Always felt like af had come there was so much. Good luck!

Miss406 - I'm so sorry this is happening, really hope it is just spotting and af stays away. I did definitely see those lines too, especially on the blue dye test. A chemical is when you have an early positive test result and then af still comes on time or maybe a little late but it would still be too early to show a pregnancy on a scan. I really hope this isn't the case for you though :hugs:

Sorry if I have missed anyone :flower:

Emma4g63 - how are you getting on with your opks? Fingers crossed you'ff be officially in the 2ww soon

AFM - Nothing to report, CD8 and found some out if date opks from my first so started using them just for poas sake lol. Will start to use my in date ones from CD11 just be on the safe side. O'd CD17 last cycle, hoping it will maybe be a day or 2 earlier this time so I can start poas sooner :haha:

So sorry miss!

That's odd pesulion! Good luck retesting :)

borr.dg.baby - Can't remember if I added you or not now! :oops: Welcome to the thread and fingers crossed this is your cycle! :dust:

Mrs Right – Thank you! Definitely puzzling what’s going on with my cycle! Hows things with you? :dust:

Aley28 – How far into your cycle are you? Could it be implant bleeding? Good luck! How did the test go? FX! Not out yet in my books! :dust:

Dcjo718 – Fingers crossed for you. Sounds awful and most likely so painful too. Hugs! :dust:

Leggiero – Sounds very promising. Definitely possible you ovulated later than you thought. Looking forward to you testing – Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Agde – Hello, welcome along! I'll add you for the 16th and Fingers crossed for ovulating soon and a BFP this month! :dust:

Ckelly – when will you start testing? How long is your LP? Keeping everything crossed for you! :dust:

psulion08 are you late? Such willpower! I admire you! FX :dust:

PrincessTaz – Thanks hun. Out of date OPK’s, hehe tests never have time to go out of date in my house. Interested to see what kind of result both would give you… when you test use both as I am intrigued as to see the difference! :D :dust:

PrincessTaz – Thanks hun. Out of date OPK’s, hehe tests never have time to go out of date in my house. Interested to see what kind of result both would give you… when you test use both as I am intrigued as to see the difference! :D :dust:
Lol, it's only because I got my bfp and haven't been ttc since them. That was in 2011 so totally forgot I even had them. Good idea about using both to see the results though, I will definitely do that!

Thanks princess taz baby dust to you hun.
Hey miss u ok, glad to hear spotting stopped :)
Lp 13 days not testing untill Sunday as af die Saturday :/ x

Lol, it's only because I got my bfp and haven't been ttc since them. That was in 2011 so totally forgot I even had them. Good idea about using both to see the results though, I will definitely do that!
I've always wondered how accurate out of date tests are... :D Thanks for peeing on all the sticks for us :) Keep us amuzed at least, make sure you have a pen or something and put a DOT or something on the out of date ones so you don't get them mixed up ;) :dust:

Thanks princess taz baby dust to you hun.
Hey miss u ok, glad to hear spotting stopped :)
Lp 13 days not testing untill Sunday as af die Saturday :/ x

Yeah... just a weird stinging pain in my stomach occasionally now!
Saturday - how can you make us wait that long? :cry: Do you have any symptoms? :hugs:

I didn't buy any tests as I wanted to take the chilled out approach so no im going to cave. High cervix occasionally sensative nipples weird dreams a little more cm apart from that that's it. Trying not to count myself out :/
Actually just thought week before my period im like a raging mad woman hormone wise I feel strangely calm :/
Are u going to test anymore? X

Not for a few days no. Spotting is on and off! Doesn't seen mucusy any more! Just have to wait and hope for the best!

Another :bfn: for me this morning. I'm 12DPO. I'm cramping, and I started spotting last night, and its heavier this morning. This is how AF starts for me every time, so that combined with the negative tests... I'm 99% sure I'm out!! I'll test again this weekend if AF hasn't got me by then, but I'm sure she will have :haha:

I'm good with it!!

I have long cycles, so I'll probably next get to test around Valentine's Day. :shrug:

psulion08 are you late? Such willpower! I admire you! FX :dust:

PrinQUOTE]

I honestly don't know! LOL My cycles are normally 33-35...today is day 36. My longest cycle was 40 days. So I'm going to try and wait for that. Last month my cycle was a week early, it flowed for one day and that was it! Not sure if that has something to do with this month...but still :af: :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back