Not open for further replies.
I know miss was well chuffed lol didn't even need to zoom in to see ;) x

I'm still in shock...
Sent the Father a photo and he's like can't see it :roll: :haha:

Attachments

• 12dpotwea2.jpg
    12dpotwea2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
Omg miss i see something for sure! No af is also a good sign who knows maybe you implanted later than you thought fx for you

Thanks hun! I'm wearing a pad just in case any spotting or anything :haha: :oops: Just won't believe it until the line is mega dark! :D

Here's my test from this morning... my journal readers wanted to see, so I might as well post pics here. Its kinda weird? :shrug:

Original:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rales12/Mobile%20Uploads/20150105_081111_zpszkejns0i.jpg
Inverted:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rales12/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01-05%2008.12.25_zpscvqeh6hr.jpg

I'm not just imagining it, right? There's like a darkness that starts where the line should be? Is it just a screwy test?

Hi aley yes I am definitely see what your saying hun. You can see where the second line is :/ did you take anymore? X

Ckelly, it was my last FRER! I have to go buy more today. :dohh: All I have left is one of those ones that you put 3 drops of pee on??? Not sure that's sensitive enough.

Fx crossed seriously girls aley and miss im on the edge of my seat. Really hope u get your BFPs x

Fx crossed seriously girls aley and miss im on the edge of my seat. Really hope u get your BFPs x

Be careful you, on the edge of your seat lol!

I totally see that too... I'm going to save my FMU and run (quite friggin literally) to the chemist for a FRER!
Is it best to store at room temperature or in the fridge? Any ideas lol

LMAO Miss -- in the past when I've saved FMU for a test, I just set it on a shelf in my bathtub -- where the kids won't think to look, and then I don't get the icky factor of it being in my fridge...

hcg does evaporate though, so you gotta hurry! Don't let it sit more than a couple of hours.

I see it even clearer now miss! Waiting for your next test

Oh my god. I can't actually breathe!!!

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/POAS/B8BDE570-DE0B-4A16-ADE1-773BF9E6DE7C_zpsy1aakizu.jpg

Hi ladies, I O'ed on New Years Day or 2nd so will be testing around the Jan 13!
:dust: to all!!

I see it Miss! Did you get the frer? How long did ic take to show up

I'd say took about 5 minutes to show, I took it and then was like blurrghh! Wrote here a reply then checked it again and was like :shock: Saw it right away!

Has to be a :bfp: doesn't it?

No FRER, some pennies go into my account tomorrow so I will pee in a pot then run down the chemist for one (or two) :haha: and then run all the way back home and test asap! :shock:

Attachments

• 12dpo2.jpg
    12dpo2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 12dpo3.jpg
    12dpo3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts