January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Emma, at the moment even my Fiancé doesn't know how to help. Just in deep deep shock at the moment!

awww hunny i know sorry not like a complete stranger can help... but we all care on here.... so were here when your ready :hugs:

and im fine hunny.. cramping bad today its all in my legs and back just like when AF normally comes so hoping she will show today so on knicker checking duty lol!!! :haha:
looking forward to next months testing addiction !!!

hay can i join i am waiting to try but missed my pill a few days ago so i think i will be testing in jan its my first and would love a nice surprise x

what test should i use there is so many out there do they all work the same ?

Baby dust for everyone :dust:

Miss406 can you add me down to test on Jan 10th. I am suppose to O around Xmas and will test 14dpo. :flower:

My last cycle was really off so I'm hoping this next one is more on track.

Miss406 I hope you feel better soon. I find the holidays are one of the most difficult times of year, sometimes no matter how much we try. Be patient with yourself and give time a chance to help :hugs:

CoralInGold: we will O around the same time

Im hoping to test in Jan, no idea when though hun, depends if my cycle is shorter than what it was this time xx

Af got me can u put me down for 11th jan please going to take a more relaxed approach x

hay can i join i am waiting to try but missed my pill a few days ago so i think i will be testing in jan its my first and would love a nice surprise x

Hello! Lovely surprise indeed. :hugs: Best ones to use, I guess are the First Response (early result). You can test up to 6 days before a missed period although obviously are more accurate the closer to your period you test. Good luck!

Baby dust for everyone :dust:

Miss406 can you add me down to test on Jan 10th. I am suppose to O around Xmas and will test 14dpo. :flower:

My last cycle was really off so I'm hoping this next one is more on track.

Miss406 I hope you feel better soon. I find the holidays are one of the most difficult times of year, sometimes no matter how much we try. Be patient with yourself and give time a chance to help :hugs:

CoralInGold: we will O around the same time
Mangos, Hello! Welcome! :hugs: Will you crack and test earlier? I always try to wait it out and never do! :haha:
Fingers crossed your cycle is more normal this time! :hugs:
Thank you for your well wishes, I wasn't in the best frame of mind when AF came and then to start the grieving process so near to Christmas just blew me right over the top! :cry:

Im hoping to test in Jan, no idea when though hun, depends if my cycle is shorter than what it was this time xx

xxmyheartxx I'll add you to the to be confirmed list hun, good luck! :D January is OUR month I can feel it! :D

Af got me can u put me down for 11th jan please going to take a more relaxed approach x

Ckelly79, Hello! Welcome over to January's thread. :D January is our month too, I wish you the best of luck! I'll add you to the list :D Good luck hun!! :D

So I'm on CD15, What do you guys think of this opk? I'm thinking it's positive but thought I had a positive on CD13 too so don't trust my judgement lol.
2014-12-16 12.57.42.jpg

Please add me to the list for January 9th. We are trying IUI this month providing I ovulate from my good side! I'm super excited but also a little nervous. It's definitely not quite as fun as the traditional method!:haha:

AugustBride - sending positive thoughts and baby dust! :hugs:

PrincessTaz, it's possible that you could get a +ve reading on multiple days they say. Apparently you can get a +ve readings as O is coming on and also just as O is about to leave.

AugustBride - sending positive thoughts and baby dust! :hugs:

PrincessTaz, it's possible that you could get a +ve reading on multiple days they say. Apparently you can get a +ve readings as O is coming on and also just as O is about to leave.

Yeah I think that's what happened, I got one that is a blazing positive today. Way darker than the control line although I am led to believe same colour or darker is a + with opks. Going to leave is a couple of days and then do one and hopefully will be negative and I'll get my cross hairs :)

20141217_144117.jpg

Hi, can I join? I wasn't one of the original December testers, this will be our first cycle! We are TTC #1 and I'll be testing on January 1. Fingers crossed! Thanks for creating this group and being such a lovely hostess Miss 406. :)

So I'm on CD15, What do you guys think of this opk? I'm thinking it's positive but thought I had a positive on CD13 too so don't trust my judgement lol.
View attachment 829935
Hello, welcome :D
Quite normal to get a few positives, though in your last photo the last test is a DEFINITE positive and very strong. Some women do not get lines this dark, therefore class the earlier tests as their positives. Well done, try not to go too mad in your two week wait, FX!

Please add me to the list for January 9th. We are trying IUI this month providing I ovulate from my good side! I'm super excited but also a little nervous. It's definitely not quite as fun as the traditional method!:haha:

Hello! Welcome to Januarys' thread :D All going to stick together until we all get our :bfp: :D Definitely not as fun but hey - it'll increase your chances so fingers crossed! :D

Hi, can I join? I wasn't one of the original December testers, this will be our first cycle! We are TTC #1 and I'll be testing on January 1. Fingers crossed! Thanks for creating this group and being such a lovely hostess Miss 406. :)
Hello! Welcome hun! Very first cycle for your very first child, I feel blessed to have you here! Fingers crossed for you! I try my best to be online most of the time but life gets in the way sometimes :haha:
I'm now TTC my 7th little bundle, with my youngest being 6 months old in two days time :D If you need any advice, or just need to rant - feel free to share on here, we're all in this together! :D

Added you all to the list and updated it... Finally after a few very cold days I now have heating again (yay!), Baby still has his bronchial infection though! :cry: Looking forward to christmas without a doubt :D

I'm stalking :flower:

Has anyone seen Emma around? Haven't seen her name pop up in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->