January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can I join, I'll be testing on 15th! I forgot to update the December thread that af arrived 2 days ago so I'm currently cd3!! Good luck everyone, hope you all get your new year bfps!!!! :happydance:

Hey, can I join, I'll be testing on 15th! I forgot to update the December thread that af arrived 2 days ago so I'm currently cd3!! Good luck everyone, hope you all get your new year bfps!!!! :happydance:

Sorry she arrived. :hugs:
Fingers crossed for January!
Will add you now ❤️

Don't worry, I'm done testing now! I've learned my lesson.

How are you all doing?

buffy so happy your tests are ok!! i know how you must be feeling paranoid something will happen so ban the tests lol and try to enjoy beng pregnant

both times in my pregnancys i didnt feel pregnant until 7 weeks where it hit my like a tonne of bricks lol!!!

cant wait for it too happen to you lol

iv just ordererd 20 clearblue sticks for my fertility monitor and reset its so it all set to go...:))

on CD3 now... so think on a new cycle it starts testing on CD5.... whoop!!!
something to pee on

Haha that's great :) I love peeing on things!!

Ye ahhhh baby love welcome and happy testing I'm in cd3 too

Hi everyone! I'm just hanging out for now as I don't know if I'll get the chance to test in January, but I hope so!

Hi all! Could I join? I'm 1-2 days away from O, and then I'll be in the TWW- going to test January 1st at the earliest as I'm due for AF on the 3rd or 4th... Good luck all!

Welcome drjo and 1moreforme!

I'm steadily losing hope of a BFP next month - I've unexpectedly had to stay over at my parents' place due to a pet emergency so won't be able to BD at all for a few days. AND my OH was "too tired" on the day that I most likely ovulated. Sigh. :(

Welcome drjo and 1moreforme!

I'm steadily losing hope of a BFP next month - I've unexpectedly had to stay over at my parents' place due to a pet emergency so won't be able to BD at all for a few days. AND my OH was "too tired" on the day that I most likely ovulated. Sigh. :(

Don't lose hope yet! This cycle my husband was away for 3 days of my fertile window yet we still managed to get pregnant. I honestly had no hope for this cycle, but it worked out :flower: Good luck!

Leggiero - i agree with Buffy, them :spermy: are pretty awesome lol. I saw someone on here get their bfp from being inseminated 6 days before they Od. Don't lose hope just yet!

AFM - I just got my crosshairs today so I'm officially in the 2ww and 3dpo :happydance:

Ps - welcome to all the newcomers, good luck

Can I join in? :flower:
I should be ovulating soon...today or tomorrow I hope?? Had some very slight cramping this morning, which might either mean ovulation or that I had to pee really bad. :rofl:

I'm aiming to test on Jan 2nd.

I think I have a decent chance this cycle... doing the every other day approach, as it works best with his work schedule and my libido! :winkwink:

welcome to all newly added ones :))

fx for this cycle!!!

Hi can i join pls, first cycle ttc#2 depending on when i'l ovulate or if i'l ovulate this cycle as stopping pill tonight. Will hopefully be testing end of Jan. Fx for everyone

Love the idea of a poas thread! As i'm a serious poas addict lol have started as early as 7dpo & usually get a bfp by 9dpo so would love a thread where we can obsess over pee sticks together. I'd be happy with a positive opk for Jan to start with though as first cycle off bc

Aw thanks for your encouraging words Taz and Buffy! You're right...I need to stay optimistic. And it's only my first cycle after all.
Warm welcomes to Aley and Mom2Sam. Mom2Sam, OPKs are a great idea as you're coming off the BCP. I stopped taking the pill and my cycles were very unpredictable and loooong. Even though we didn't TTC right away, it definitely put my mind at ease to see that I was still ovulating in spite of the weird cycles. Good luck!

Morning all, cd5 here now! Opks start in 5 days and only 20 days till I will start testing!!! Good luck everyone!!! :happydance:

Morning all, cd5 here now! Opks start in 5 days and only 20 days till I will start testing!!! Good luck everyone!!! :happydance:

morning babylove!!
cycle day 5 here to... starting my first real month on my clearblue monitor so it will start asking for sticks tommorow!! and ill start using cheapies at CD10......
bring on the peeing on a stick!! hoping if i ovulate earlier ill be testing earlier!!
what day do you usually ov on babylove??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"