January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss406 - thanks for the info, I've always found opks so confusing. Tested again today because I couldn't resist and it's negative so I'm a very happy bunny now lol. Wow 6 kids and another soon, that's amazing. Deffo will be coming to you for advice if I need any. I come from a big family and it's awesome, family get togethers are epic

Leggiero - How exciting ttc #1, hope it's 1st time lucky for you

Buffy - Congratulations on your recent bfp, wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months

I'm so frustrated! Last night started feeling poorly, general cold symptoms but with a really horrendous headache. It's been so bad I haven't had any sleep at all and I've got a bit of a higher temperature from being poorly so today's temp has totally messed up my chart up just after ovulation too. Worried it's going to effect my crosshairs now. Don't know if to just discard it?

well miss i can add myself to this now testing date will be january 23rd and NOT before!!! lol

thats all dependable on when i ovulate though...

doc confirmed this morning that i had a chemical this month. BFP wednesday thursday - spotting started thursday and went to full on AF now....
negative tests today...
doc said could be be unrelated and happens around 60% of the time regardless of my d and c 6 weeks ago.

trying not to think about the chemical too much and taking the good out of it that now i have my starting point to TTC...

doc had no preference on me waiting a cycle etc....

so here i am!!! crazy i must be as think i went through the worst cycle ever..

my MMC
dodgy IC tests 2 weeks ago.
BFP then chemical ....

but can only move on...................

FX FOR THE NEW YEAR xxxx

Miss406 - thanks for the info, I've always found opks so confusing. Tested again today because I couldn't resist and it's negative so I'm a very happy bunny now lol. Wow 6 kids and another soon, that's amazing. Deffo will be coming to you for advice if I need any. I come from a big family and it's awesome, family get togethers are epic
OPK's can be very daunting when you first use them - I agree! Thank you, I've been through it all, autism, cardiac conditions, caesareans, home birth - you name it I have done it.. :D

I'm so frustrated! Last night started feeling poorly, general cold symptoms but with a really horrendous headache. It's been so bad I haven't had any sleep at all and I've got a bit of a higher temperature from being poorly so today's temp has totally messed up my chart up just after ovulation too. Worried it's going to effect my crosshairs now. Don't know if to just discard it?
Ohhh, fingers crossed. I wouldn't disguard any temperatures just yet. It's usually about 3-4dpo that FF or any other charting site gives you crosshairs, so don't panic yet!

well miss i can add myself to this now testing date will be january 23rd and NOT before!!! lol

thats all dependable on when i ovulate though...

doc confirmed this morning that i had a chemical this month. BFP wednesday thursday - spotting started thursday and went to full on AF now....
negative tests today...
doc said could be be unrelated and happens around 60% of the time regardless of my d and c 6 weeks ago.

trying not to think about the chemical too much and taking the good out of it that now i have my starting point to TTC...

doc had no preference on me waiting a cycle etc....

so here i am!!! crazy i must be as think i went through the worst cycle ever..

my MMC
dodgy IC tests 2 weeks ago.
BFP then chemical ....

but can only move on...................

FX FOR THE NEW YEAR xxxx

Huge :hugs: Emma! I'll add you down for the 23rd. I can't believe what you've been through! :hugs:

Emma4g63 - I'm sorry about your loss and chemical this cycle. I've always tested early but sometimes I think the early tests shouldn't be allowed. I saw some stats on here about chemicals and it's really put me off testing early. Good luck for this cycle, hope January is your month x

Emma4g63 - I'm sorry about your loss and chemical this cycle. I've always tested early but sometimes I think the early tests shouldn't be allowed. I saw some stats on here about chemicals and it's really put me off testing early. Good luck for this cycle, hope January is your month x

Wondering where this post is? I'd love to read myself. I need to be put off testing early :D Hopefully I will iovulate Christmas Day and then be so busy with our Christmas here with the children, then another Christmas with my Fiancé's Mum, then my Fiancés birthday on the 27th that hopefully I will be ''too busy'' to get carried away with POAS! I so want to make a website for all us POAS addicts, purely about testing, nothing else! :D

Miss406 - a poas website is an awesome idea, my name is a Tara and I'm a poas addict. I can't remember what post it was, if you searched it would probably come up. I said though that 75% of early pregnancy end in a chemical it's just that most people don't even know they were ever pregnant because AF comes like normal. That's scary, I've always tested from like 8dpo x

Miss406 - a poas website is an awesome idea, my name is a Tara and I'm a poas addict. I can't remember what post it was, if you searched it would probably come up. I said though that 75% of early pregnancy end in a chemical it's just that most people don't even know they were ever pregnant because AF comes like normal. That's scary, I've always tested from like 8dpo x

Ah yes that makes sense now! I think the health professionals call it a 'MMC' Missed, miscarriage because as you say, most people wouldn't know! :cry: Thanks lol... I'm quite good at creating websites so I might just get cracking! :D

thanks princesstaz...
im not testing earlier this time... ill wait until af is due....the extra heartache just isnt worth it....
my doctor told me 60% end in chemicals and most dont know....

thanks for stalking buffy!!! hope your feeling okay..

really sad to leave all you behind from december darlings as youll all be in the second trimester once were in the first!!! hopefully!!

miss... an MMC isnt a chemical - a MMC is what i had last cycle... baby was 11 weeks 5 days but measured 8 weeks 5 days as heartbeat had stopped then ....
they call it MMC as body doesnt realise its miscarried and carrys on to product hormoens etc... hence most people dont realise .. i didnt bleed - i did have cramp which prompted my scan but i always knew deep down it wasnt going to last which was strange .....

Emma4g63 - It's so strange because when I had my mmc I knew too. The week before I'd even said on my pregnancy group that I was gonna take a break from the group because I had a bad feeling about the pregnancy and was convinced something was wrong. Went for a scan at 10 weeks because I'd fallen down the stairs and has some spotting and baby had actually grew wings at 7 weeks. When I told the lady at the early pregnancy unit that I knew she said that a lot of mums say that they just knew something wasn't right. I felt worried through my first pregnancy with DS but it was a different feeling than that x

Hi Emma, so sorry to hear what you've been through. I admire your strength to continue and stay positive. :hugs: :flower: We're all in this together.

wow thats so strange princesstaz.... sorry about your loss to hun its never easy is it
im a natural worrier me and always think the worst but i too had said a week before i had any pain or anything that something just wasnt right!!!
i know to trust me instinct....
and thanks mangos we are def all in this together!!!

fx for us all XXXX

Hey guys, I'm supposed to be 5 weeks pregnant today, but just felt..normal, and not very pregnant. I took a FRER & the line has gotten extremely faint. Just waiting to bleed now. I have had some sharp-ish AF cramps start, so I just know this is it :( If I start bleeding in the next couple of days, looks like I could join you in January testers.

It's Saturday night and my doctor isn't open until Monday morning. I'll ring them then x

Well I just took another FRER but just the dip stick ones, and my test line is darker than the control line. Must have had a bad test, or diluted wee or something. I'm not quite sure I feel relieved yet though.

Phew! If you were worried at all I'd have recommended calling 111 and visiting an out of hours GP or A and E. Thankfully that won't be necessary judging by your last comment. Thank goodness.

Buffy - was so gutted for you when I saw your first post, really glad everything is ok now though. Must have been so scary for you. I'd try and stop testing now or you'll drive yourself crazy, I know it's easier said than done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"