January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wantingagirl im sooooo sooo sorry for your loss...its so sad to see it happen to someone else when i have to experienced it only recently...
i know exactly how you feel and the emotions going through you right now..

i hope your trying to keep strong.. i know its so hard!!!
fx for the future for you hunny

and miss you know im thinking of you.... hugs hunny iv been through this loss with you

so sad to see so much loss :(

hugs ladies

Thank you everyone

Love you hunni feel close to you as not only have you been through it but we started the group together :hugs: xxxx

I kno hunny love you too...wish we could giv real hugs here!!
Just hope ur ok and somehow can move on ...
Xxxx

I love you all... Never did I think starting a thread in December would lead to this many :bfp: and this much heart break between us but love... I love all you ladies too :flower:

Miss and Ckelly I wish you both the very best, whatever that entails

I love you all... Never did I think starting a thread in December would lead to this many :bfp: and this much heart break between us but love... I love all you ladies too :flower:

Awww miss a love you to......its good to be with all you ladies and we give each other strength in all this !!.

Hope ur holding up ok miss and looking after yourself

Miss you're such an inspiration, the strength that you have. Having a great support group online, where you can talk openly is so helpful. Wishing you all the best Miss, make sure you take care of yourself ok. :flower:

Miss and Ckelly I wish you both the very best, whatever that entails

Thank you, most appreciated. FX for you too :dust:

Awww miss a love you to......its good to be with all you ladies and we give each other strength in all this !!.

Hope ur holding up ok miss and looking after yourself

I agree, we give each other strength! Thanks Emma, I am ok. Muddling through. I am still really bad, just shock again I think. :cry:
Thanks Emma :hugs:

Miss you're such an inspiration, the strength that you have. Having a great support group online, where you can talk openly is so helpful. Wishing you all the best Miss, make sure you take care of yourself ok. :flower:

:flower: Thank you. It isnt easy but I try my best. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, enjoy it, beautiful scans, the sounds of your babies heart beating, your growing bump, you'll miss it when you give birth, you get used to holding your tummy.
:flower:

Witch got me! I'm out for this cycle :shrug:

Is anybody starting a February thread? Or should I?

A February thread for anybody who is out for January:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2273361-february-love-bugs.html#post34630659

Thanks for the well wishes! Its an arm/elbow surgery. Broke it last year and have been having nerve problems cause of it...I have a plate a screw in my arm with limited motion...been postponing surgery for a while now- might have to postpone again if I get my bfp!!!

Sorry about the witch aley...I'll be joining feb if this month doesn't happen for me..
Cd23 tommorow still no ov- could be a long one :(

Good luck ckelky I really hope this is your month!!

Thanks emma. :)

I hope you O soon. I O'd on CD25 last cycle, and it was insanely aggravating!

Sorry about af aley.
I'm so hoping ovulation round the corner emma, im already feeling out as having a few dodgy moments thinking af coming but I'm keeping my fingers crossed x
Good luck everyone x

Sorry the witch got you this month aley. Best of luck for Feb!

I would like to join this group if possible! I am new to the boards (just created an account today after lurking for a little while!) I am 8 DPO today…DH and I have been TTC #2 since March with no luck. Our little boy will be 4 in April and it took 22 months to conceive him…hoping it doesn't take that long this time! Not sure if I will test before AF is due, which is next Wednesday. Sometimes the BFNs are harder on me than AF.

Welcome sunshine, I hope you can conceive quickly too! X

Aley sorry the witch got you:hugs:

Ug Emma so frustrating! hopefully that damn O shows up soon!

CKelly-Hopefully those symptoms go away and you get your BFP soon!

snshine23-Fx you don't have to wait long!

AFM-I am super confused! this is now day 7 of EWCM!! seriously! I usually get 3-4 days but this is starting to get ridiculous! I still don't think I've O'd. My temp went up slightly this morning (36.09C from 35.95C) but I'm fairly sure its due to me sleeping so crappy and then tossing over a couple times before I remembered I needed to stick that stupid thermometer in my mouth!
I'm still spotting on and off today....wth....:shrug:
Unless I magically start a longer cycle this month I am going to be out as this is now leaving me with a 8-9 day LP which is not going to cut it!

to top it all off I missed my DR appt today as I got stuck in a meeting at work and now I can't get in to see her till next Friday....:cry:

Sorry aley :hugs: good luck for feb!! Il know in a few days whether I'll be joining you or not.

Welcome sunshine :hi: and good luck!!

Emma that's so frustrating!! Fx you O very very soon!!!

Adge And baby love good luck my lovelies :)
Welcome sunshine x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back