January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome sunshine...

awww adge thats so annoying... its frustrating our bodies are not more predictable!
good luck for this month.. you never know hun XXX

and babylove fx for you bfp over the next few days!!

I'm a true poasaholic this cycle! :haha: here are my 7dpo tests. Top one is yesterday's 6dpo evening test dry. I know I know, testing super early but why the devil not I have enough tests to keep me going :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 13
woohoooo babylove i was hopign you would start testing!!#

there a line on that one at the top!! eeek could be evap,.or early bfp!!!

oooo only more tests will tell!!!

good luck XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

Thank you!! So happy to finally be testing!!!

The middle one had a shadow on it irl but couldn't get the camera to pick it up. Such a shame I'll just have to keep poas!!! :happydance:

So glad your testing baby love we can all get excited :)
I can't bare the bfn would rather just the af show up.
But looking forward to seeing your updates x

I will be taking a few days off the forum. My mother in law to be has just been involved ina very serious car accident.

Stay well my lovelies. Doesn't rain but it pours hey?!

I know what you mean. In a way I like testing early as even if you get a bfn you know there's still hope. I'll be testing once in the morning and once at night so will keep you updated. Af is due on weds but fx she stays away this cycle! I really can't bear the thought of moving on to cycle 8.x

Fx baby love x
Miss im thinking of u huni will pm u my number Watsapp me let me know u are ok x

I will be taking a few days off the forum. My mother in law to be has just been involved ina very serious car accident.

Stay well my lovelies. Doesn't rain but it pours hey?!

Miss... :hugs: i really dont know what to say to you..you havent had it easy at all these past two months!!!

hun try to keep strong.. im here if you need me!:hugs:

XXX love XX

I know what you mean. In a way I like testing early as even if you get a bfn you know there's still hope. I'll be testing once in the morning and once at night so will keep you updated. Af is due on weds but fx she stays away this cycle! I really can't bear the thought of moving on to cycle 8.x

oo twice day testing !! eeek exciting indeed!!!
arghhhh hoping this will help keep me calm..!!! lol
POAS Addict too

I'll take one for the team :haha: :winkwink:

How you doing, any sign of O yet??

IS THIS IT... my smu!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150109_083956_zps6viwcd45.jpg

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

IM SO HAPPY!! :)

we didnt bed last night though did night before ..if we bed tonight will I be ok!!!

bloody hell!!!

Yep, in fact that sounds like perfect timing!! I'd be tonight and tomorrow if you can!! Whohoooooo! You'll be in the tww before you know it!!!!!x

Yep, in fact that sounds like perfect timing!! I'd be tonight and tomorrow if you can!! Whohoooooo! You'll be in the tww before you know it!!!!!x

whooohoooo..
yep def be doing it tonight and tommorow!!
when am i 1dpo?? tomorrow??

:dohh:

Yayyyyyyy they say roughly 24hrs tomorrow or Sunday.
Knew u were just round the corner x

Woo hoo Emma! Brilliant xxxx

thanks miss!!!:hugs:

im already now counting down to testing..lol!!!
next saturday 17th... 7dpo ill start :happydance:

not sure what ill do for the next week though... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly