January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed ckelly!

Good luck Emma! Hope you ovulate soon!

Best wishes to you all! :dust:

Thanks for the good luck wishes ladies, I'll be testing in a few hours. Fx'd

wantingagirl im sooooo sooo sorry for your loss...its so sad to see it happen to someone else when i have to experienced it only recently...
i know exactly how you feel and the emotions going through you right now..

i hope your trying to keep strong.. i know its so hard!!!
fx for the future for you hunny

and miss you know im thinking of you.... hugs hunny iv been through this loss with you

so sad to see so much loss :(

hugs ladies

Thank you everyone

Love you hunni feel close to you as not only have you been through it but we started the group together :hugs: xxxx

Soft and squishy is a good sign! Hopefully you're gearing up to O.

Looks like my darkening line was a false alarm =( line was lighter today. Oh well, I'm still set to O on time!

I think both of us are in the post-O phase. So does squidgy bode well for a bfp?

Thanks Miss thinking of u huni x
Penelope ive never had a squishy one lol, try to research but didn't have to much joy hopefully u will Mrs right ;) x
Currently 11 dpo testing Sunday if missed af sat .

Ps Mrs right hope ovulation just round the corner x

Hi All

I'm so sorry for your losses Miss and wantingagirl :hugs:

Congrats on the BFP leggeirio!

CKelly you have more self control than me waiting till Saturday to test!!

mshope hopefully you O when you think you are supposed to!

AFM this is my first month temping....I suspected I had a Luteal Phase Defect since we started TTC 4 months ago....this temping has now confirmed it :cry: I typically have been having a 26-27 day cycle with spotting on the last day today is CD 17 and as of this morning my temps are still down which means I haven't ovulated...if I'm lucky it happened today but that still only gives me a 9-10 day LP....:cry: I've been taking B6 vitamins religiously since I suspected this was what was going on.....I'm hoping that I finally O'ed tonight as I have been getting some pains and also some bleeding??
Has anyone else experienced ovulation bleeding? its more than just spotting I actually had to put on a light pad-its bright red-I had the same thing last month around the same time...hoping it mean I O'd....

Man this whole TTC thing is far more stressful/confusing than I ever thought it would be!!

Hi Adge, decided to wait as the bfn hurt more than the wait :/
I have similar bleeding most months around ovulation, doc said normal, as concerned me a little at first.
Good luck huni x

I reckon my cervix felt soft and squishy close to my BFP!! I actually thought it meant AF was coming..but it was my first month checking.

I've never experienced bleeding with O but I have heard of it before, hopefully it means you've O'd

When I ovulated in 2009 I had a little blood, its a sign of a strong ovulation apparently. I got pregnant that cycle with twins!

I wont be creating another thread.

Tbh miss if I don't get BFP this month I have decided to stop ttc and concentrate on my little boy 19 cycles 1 mmc has been hard and tiring. But have met some awesome people including yourself x

Tbh miss if I don't get BFP this month I have decided to stop ttc and concentrate on my little boy 19 cycles 1 mmc has been hard and tiring. But have met some awesome people including yourself x

If you don't get a BFP, We can be NTNP together? (not trying not preventing)? Sometimes it's the stress that makes it not happen? I think I would be happier not charting not symptom spotting and definitely no testing early! :flower:

Fingers crossed that your BFP is coming :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back