January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Danielle x
Hope it's your month mom2sam ;)
Babydust to all x

Thanks babylove! We have been NTNP for months, this is our first month officially TTC. Took us almost two years with our first,I wouldn't be surprise if I was here for many months haha

Well fingers crossed your not!! Hope you get your bfp very soon!!!x

Thanka mom2sam...fx your comes soon too !! Keep us updated....

Danielle welcome and good luck

Im so excited for all u ladies testing..

Baby dust and luck to u all
Xxxx

I'm currently 3hr30mins into my 4hr hold!! Wonder if I can't wait a bit longer and go for a 5hr hold! This weekend has a whole new level of excitement to it compared to non testing weekends :haha:

Haha just test babylove! I can't wait to see! Unless you want to wait another extra day?

Af due today nothing as yet. Baby love u have got us all in suspenders ;) x

Good luck testers!

I'm 13 dpo today (I think) and BFN. I used an EPT digi, then took it apart and scrutinized the test strip. I thought I saw the faintest of faint lines but it is probably me just seeing things. Or an evap.

At any rate, I'm expecting AF will show up anytime, but I guess I'm not out yet.

Haha, I'm still holding out!! 4hrs 21m down!! This is a personal best!! :wacko:

Go baby!
CKelly, i can't wait for your tests
Welcome Danielle :hugs: xxx

Bfn again, I may test later, we're ordering pizza in tonight tho so I may be in a food coma.....

Will definitely be testing with fmu tomorrow tho.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!x

Hey everyone!! Hope I can join. AF is due between the 17th and 19th. Will test on the 20th if she's late.

Good luck to all!!

Enjoy your pizza hun we hitting the takeaway tonight too. Fx for tomorrow ;)
Welcome child2hold x

welcome child2hold... fx for this cycle!!

babylove good luck for FMU and ckelly too i look forward too seeing your BFPS !!xxx

myheart looking forward to your tests too ;) and bfp XXX

DH and I had an oopsy and we are now on the TWW! I wont lie and say im not excited and hopeful <3 I'll be testing the 25th

Good luck to babylove, ckelly & my heart your tests will keep us going till we get to poas!

Wellcome to newcomers

Hey all!! Was just wondering, we had only bed once (last night) and I'm ovulating today, like right now. it is still possible that I can be pregnant from that? I finally got the ok to start trying so I was so excited!! My cycles are very regular I'm just hoping it works!!

Yes it is hun, good luck xxx
I will probably test tomorrow hahaha, i better order some more tests xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back