January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPKS are so confusing mom2sam!! mine were pretty light then went darker and darker.. were pretty dark at cd15 then light.. barely therre.. then a little darker then cd23 positive
hang in there hun!!
X

hey guys
boots have 3 for 2 offer on preg tests

iv just ordered 2 x twin pack of FRER and two conception indicators clearblue

cost £24...not bad :)

or am i crazy!!! lol

god knows how much TTC has cost me since my MMC.....

id estimate around £160!!! eeek!!!!
i bought CBFM.. opks cheapies ...loads of ics... atleast three packs of FRER last cycle
refills for my monitor

omy!!!

Baby love: there is something definitely on those tests, although not sure of colour.

Emma: we BD'd 5, 4 & 3 days before O and I still fell pregnant. I thought I'd be out because we couldn't do the 2 days before or day of O. You're not out!

CKelly: so sorry :hugs:

Baby love: there is something definitely on those tests, although not sure of colour.

Emma: we BD'd 5, 4 & 3 days before O and I still fell pregnant. I thought I'd be out because we couldn't do the 2 days before or day of O. You're not out!

CKelly: so sorry :hugs:

thanks buffy your going to my inspirational story keep me going through the 2ww!!!

:happydance:
im certain i ov on friday the day of my first pos as i wss in agony with ov pain.. and it all went sat and none today !!!
so we did bed 2 days before and the day off opefully!!

fingers crossed !!

Mom2sam I was similar this month. My lines started to get darker then they changes and I got nearly white lines for a few days before getting an almost + yesterday. Hoping for a definite positive today!

CD21-23/6-8DPO and possible implantation bleeding. Only 4-6 days until AF unless she decides to show up. :shrug: Unless she's early and that's where the bleeding is from.

Why is TTC so confusing? LOL

Just when you think it couldn't get an worse trolls attack you claiming your stories don't add up and stating you didn't have a miscarriage.

Well, thanks a bloody lot. Just because my "period" was late it doesn't mean it was my period. The lines on my pregnancy tests did not get darker then I miscarried, as verified by a doctor. I wasn't just put on controlled drugs for the pain for the hell of it, nor did I pass out for losing too much blood for the hell of it either.

At the time when I needed compassion I got bitching... Yeah thanks for that!!!!!

Think it's time I left this forum of bitchiness for good!!!!!!

Miss im so sorry you have had this added upset to be honest I haven't been on much so haven't come across this.
I'm so sorry your going through this. Hugs and love huni we aren't all like that xx

I love you all too! I'm finally feeling well enough to go home now, I'll be home tomorrow evening but will probably be Wednesday I have time to catch up with what my lovelies have been up to, nudge nudge lol ;)

I'm sad to hear about that miss. I've found nothing but lovely people on these forums. Sorry for your loss. People can be do insensitive :(

miss iv just seen the thread you are talking about!!!

im in shock people would even say you made it all up...

and im so annoyed they closed the thread before i could even post!!

i saw all your tests via wats app.. more than you posted on here!! all positive!!!

you had a chemical like i did this time last cycle and they are just as painful as any miscarriage!!
my doctor likes yours confirmed it too looking at my tests and symptons!!

why would people say such awful things :(

and i know everyhing you have been going through so i hope you ok and not letting people get to you

hugs hun XX

Thanks sweetie!

I guess some people are not only insensitive but stupid too? :haha:

I've added them all to my ignore list because quite frankly, I don't care what they say. Nothing hurts more than a miscarriage. I should have guessed when the lines didn't progress that well it wouldn't end well.

.... And I thought I was blind :haha: ;)

I haven't seen this post either. Sorry that you've had to deal with such a thing Miss x

Just when you think it couldn't get an worse trolls attack you claiming your stories don't add up and stating you didn't have a miscarriage.

Well, thanks a bloody lot. Just because my "period" was late it doesn't mean it was my period. The lines on my pregnancy tests did not get darker then I miscarried, as verified by a doctor. I wasn't just put on controlled drugs for the pain for the hell of it, nor did I pass out for losing too much blood for the hell of it either.

At the time when I needed compassion I got bitching... Yeah thanks for that!!!!!

That's appalling. Goes to show how little compassion, empathy and understanding some people have - and how "brave" they can be behind a computer screen.

You've supported so many people on here - everyone else appreciates having you here!

That's appalling. Goes to show how little compassion, empathy and understanding some people have - and how "brave" they can be behind a computer screen.

You've supported so many people on here - everyone else appreciates having you here!

Thank you! I know you're a newbie on this thread but I will update when I can! Love you too! :) you my ladies! :) might rename this thread in February to Miss 406's lovely ladies thread ;) fingers crossed for you this month :) :dust:

So sorry Miss you had to deal with that.. And i'd do same ignore them u don't know why people think it's ok to upset anyone. We're all here to support you though & plz don't leave the forum just because of a few nasties xx

Miss so sorry you had to deal with that on top of everything else. I did come across that thread yesterday and I couldn't believe some of the comments I read. If it hasn't of all ready been locked I would have had to say something too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"