January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome new people :)
So many people testing atm, how exciting!!
Afm still waiting to O

I've just been catching up on the past few days.

Emma - FINALLY a positive OPK!

Babylove - I love that you're testing so much. It's good for all us watching :haha:

Ckelly - you are crazyyyy good at waiting to test! I don't know how you do it.

Miss - so sorry for your MIL :hugs:

Good luck to everyone waiting to O or in the 2ww :flower:

Hi ladies and ...... I'm out :(
Ive decided after 19 cycles and 1 mmc im gonna take a break and re evaluate whether or not to keep trying or just accept things the way they are.
Good luck to all you lovely ladies and thank u so so much for all the support xx

Ive decided after 19 cycles and 1 mmc im gonna take a break and re evaluate whether or not to keep trying or just accept things the way they are.
Good luck to all you lovely ladies and thank u so so much for all the support xx

Ah so sorry Hun :hugs: take all the time you need, sometimes a little break does you the world off good.x

Thamks buffy :)

Mrs right whoop ...oping u get ur solid soon

Ckelly hugs hun and a break is prob good idea i kno how stressful it is xx fx for the future xx

Well im not hopefull of this month...

I got first pos opk friday 9am we hadnt bed thurs only wednesday..
We bed friday night
Saturday morning..but he fell sleep last night and now im workin all today
:(( feel disappointed that we may av missed it

:hugs: huni xxx

Well im not hopefull of this month...

I got first pos opk friday 9am we hadnt bed thurs only wednesday..
We bed friday night
Saturday morning..but he fell sleep last night and now im workin all today
:(( feel disappointed that we may av missed it

The little swimmers can last up to a week, fx for you babe xx

As myheart said, they can hang around so fx for you! It only takes one!!x

Ckelly I'm sorry you're out, maybe just a little break from ttc. Maybe NTNP :hugs:

Mrs Right Yay on your smiley, will soon be on the 2ww!

Emma It only takes one of those little swimmers and they can live up to a week so don't count yourself out just yet

Babylove more tests please :)

AFM Nothing much going on, CD13 and opks negative. Can't check cm properly because I got some stupid really long acrylics at Xmas and they won't come off! Feel more relaxed this cycle for some reason, just going to try and BD every other day until positive opk and then 3 days in a row

Babylove I can never see anything on those tests but I swear I see a hint of something

I'm out as got brown/pink discharge last 2 days and keep getting af cramps on and off :(

Here's to another month TTC

Hey ladies!! I am 11dpo now and have been testing the last couple of days. I think I'm getting the lightest of lightest lines ever so watch this space!!

Attachments

• 20150111_092441-1.jpg
    20150111_092441-1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20150111_082815_opt.jpg
    20150111_082815_opt.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20150111_082642_opt.jpg
    20150111_082642_opt.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 15
Sorry to those who got af.

I see faint lines good luck ladies

Cd15 for me so my opks started getting darker cd12 then yesterday looked a little lighter & today second line is barely there?! Usually get a positive opk cd15-18 so hoping it does go positive usually gradually gets darker so confused right now. Can it go from barely nothing straight to a positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->