• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right angel im def going to wait this time.
Baby dust to u x

Thanks l ckelly I hope this is our month too!! I'd sat test early only if significant symptons but I know it's hard
Cnt wait to ovulate

And angel it is a long wait when ttc hoping this month I ovulate sooner I'm impatient
Baby dust too all xx

Well I am friggin annoyed FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet! :shock:

Due to personal reasons I am hoping I get AF in January!

Hi everyone,

I O'd yesterday or today so I'll be testing on the 12th.

Good luck to everyone!

Updated the list :hugs:

Not really okay no, I am in a two week wait and I am now single. Doesn't rain but it pours huh? I'm praying to God I get my :witch:

miss hunny i am so sorry!!!

i know nothing i say will help but im here if you need me !!

Hugs XXXXX

Oh no Miss I'm so sorry to hear that :( I hope things get better for you soon, its never easy but lean on family and friends and you'll get through the hard times

Thanks ladies. I'm still in shock to be honest!! I just can't believe what he's been up to!! :shock: :evil: Here's hoping for AF!

Thanks ladies. I'm still in shock to be honest!! I just can't believe what he's been up to!! :shock: :evil: Here's hoping for AF!

:cry:
doesn't sound good miss...........take it there no hope for reconciliation then??
you will be in shock and hope to god he gets the karma back.....!!!

whatever he has done.....

hugs XX

Miss406 I'm sorry to hear you're going through that, really hope things work out ok in the end x

Sorry to hear that miss.
Feel free to lean on us ladies if needed x

Sorry to hear about what you're going through, Miss :hugs:

So I'm out ladies! Temp dropped below the cover line this morning and I've started spotting! 1/2 days earlier than expected but at least I get to stay with you lovely ladies for another month because lucky for me next af is still due in January! Trying not to feel too down, was only our first month and at least ff is saying I did O naturally. Good luck to the rest of you :flower:

Miss406 can you please add me new date as Jan 28th. Will be poas before then for sure though lol

Sorry about AF Hun, least there's always the next cycle :)

Will add you later, just about to go over to my exes to pick up mine and babies things. :hugs:

fx for next cycle princesstaz.........

and miss hope your ok hunny!!!

Princess sorry af came but fx for the next cycle!

Cd 13 (hope that right this time Emma!?!?) here and no O yet but opks are getting darker by the day whohoo!

Miss so sorry your going through a tough time. Hope things look up for you soon and as the other ladies said we're all here if you need us. :hugs:

Princess sorry af came but fx for the next cycle!

Cd 13 (hope that right this time Emma!?!?) here and no O yet but opks are getting darker by the day whohoo!

Miss so sorry your going through a tough time. Hope things look up for you soon and as the other ladies said we're all here if you need us. :hugs:

yep cycle buddy cd 13 whoop!! the days are slowly going!! lol

my last nights- no were near still but getting there

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141229_210948_zpsnftxoxjq.jpg

CBFM said high again this AM ... but lines are changing so looking good

That looks like mine!! Fx we O together!!!

:happydance::happydance: yeahhh.. have you done one today??
mine tend to work better in the evening .... but i just done a cheapy with smu..
hope we do tho... who knows we could be bump buddies too!!:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back