• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck ckelly for this month!!
least your in the two week wait officialy now!!
my journey to it seems to be draggin!!!

fx for the days to come XX

nearly January ladies... whos up for testing first????

cant wait to see all the BFPS roll in over new year............!

:yipee::yipee:

Hi ladies, hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! Just a few more days before I test. I don't have high hopes for this cycle but I'm feeling so relaxed after our winter getaway that I'm ready to go all in and give it another optimistic go next month if January is not our time.

Sending baby dust to all of you!! Across oceans of necessary!

Hi ladies, hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! Just a few more days before I test. I don't have high hopes for this cycle but I'm feeling so relaxed after our winter getaway that I'm ready to go all in and give it another optimistic go next month if January is not our time.

ooooo exciting .. your testing on new years day!!

baby dust to you too... :happydance:

what DPO are you..?? when is AF due??

FX hun

I'm 11dpo been testing like a crazy person since 8dpo and everyday a bfn!

FX hun

Thanks so much Emma, you're so supportive of everyone around here, it's inspiring.

Im 11DPO today and absolutely no symptoms to speak of, sadly! AF is due on January 1st...I will report back when I have news. :)

FX hun

Thanks so much Emma, you're so supportive of everyone around here, it's inspiring.

Im 11DPO today and absolutely no symptoms to speak of, sadly! AF is due on January 1st...I will report back when I have news. :)

awww thanks that means alot...

i just know how much this site can help... iv been through a hard 9 months on here TTC my daughter then I was here for my MMC in november and my chemical last month and its nice to be somewere everyone understands you :hugs:

def update us with news good luck xxx

Coming on here reminds me of how lucky I am with my cycles being so regular. I couldn't stand ovulating late, or having 40 day cycles and things like that!

I'm doing well. I'm due for my first scan on the 5th.

Coming on here reminds me of how lucky I am with my cycles being so regular. I couldn't stand ovulating late, or having 40 day cycles and things like that!

I'm doing well. I'm due for my first scan on the 5th.

awwww cant wait to see a piccie ...how exciting!!! XXx

i know im so annoyed with not knowing where i am with everythings thats happened to my body i cant blame it!
iv read chemical pregnancys can sometimes make ovualtion earlier so herers hoping!!

I had a shorter cycle after my mc at 5w and o'd a little earlier.

I had a shorter cycle after my mc at 5w and o'd a little earlier.

thanks buffy...
i only ovulated CD29 last cycle after my MMC but i was nearly 12 weeks so understanble it was later.. made my cycle 43 days though!!

damn that was long :cry:
really hoping its not going to drag on........

Geez 43 days is way too long!! How frustrating. Hopefully this cycle is at least back to normal x

lol my normal cycles are 33-37 days so not much shorter but them extra days are killer!!

I've had the longest being 29 and that felt like FOREVER. I dunno how you do it!!

Awe buffy scan soon yayyy :)
Emma hope this cycle is our one.
I'm thinking of testing as of a week today :/ or do I just carry on with my watever will be will be attitude this month and wait till af doesn't show?
X

Yay Buffy
Emma that sounds like such a long wait each cycle, I have my fx'd that this is your month.
Ckelly personally I would wait till AF doesn't show since its so early to test and that feeling of a bfn no matter how early sucks. But I know that it's so hard to wait. Fx'd for your :bfp: too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back