January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quite worried as I was waiting for this mornings FMU tests to develop, I entered my temperature into FF and got crosshairs! Thankfully when I entered my peak - they went!

Can you put me down for testing the 9th. :witch: is due the 8th. Will be testing if she doesn't show.

wow miss thats confusing with the monitor and the opks!!
def a positive on them opks !!
get bedding and it will be the two weeks wait!!!

eek.... oooooooooo testing time is coming!!

My SIL just announced she's pregnant. Happy for her but also envious . She's 6wks..... Here's hoping my BFP is in 2 weeks!

Merry Xmas guys

Cd 8 today used my monitor first tine this morning it thinks I'm cd6 it gave me a high reading - thought would be low but seems early for a high
Hoping I ovulate soon !!! Hate waiting

You can put me down for the 14th for sure but I might cave and test earlier. AF due on the 9th but I think I O'd early so I could probably test quite a bit earlier and I would if I were going to be home with the hunny. Wasn't planning on trying until next month but it was a surprise to NTNP this month :)

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and boxing day!

Welcome to all the new comers, good luck.

Not had time to catch up on how everyone is doing, been so busy over Xmas. Hope it's all good though :flower:

AFM I'm either 8/9dpo, I have zero symptoms and am not even convinced I Od! Just take a superdrug test and bfn, not sure of their sensitivity but I think 12.5 miu. Going to test again on Sunday, if I am should get a bfp by then because I've always got mine at 10dpo

Hello all.
I hope everyone is okay. I have been mega busy.
I have definitely ovulated, huge temperature spike. However a huge temp drop today. It could be a fall back rise or it could be i have ovulated today.

Will add photos when I can.
My fiancè's birthday is tomorrow so again, I may not be on much. I have today bought balance activ and whilst I am still fertile we will use it. It was on offer in superdrug. £13.99 in Boots but £6.80 something in superdrug. Bargain!

Take care

If my temp spike is true, then I ovulated yesterday. Meaning I need to change my test date to January 5th! It'll be a couple days before I can confirm ovulation, but I really hope the egg has been released. Even if we don't conceive this cycle, I'm just ready to be done with it! :haha:

I'll be testing on the 4th, assuming AF doesn't show up before then... Currently on 7 DPO of a 17 day LP.

Good luck miss and princess taz and everyone in 2 week wait
I can't wait to ovulate !!
CD10 tommorow so praying It will be soon
Tonight's opk isn't near though

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141226_221031_zpstbfk5nwf.jpg

Bope everyone's well

Miss i'm loving your stash of tests & i will give you a date for when i'l be testing just as soon as i know when i ovulate but for now you can put me down last week of Jan

Ha ha thank you! I do love to poas!
Here are my OPK's from this cycle.

cd14 I got a peak in the am, temp drop and ovulation pains, cd15 I had a temp spike and then today cd16 another temp dip. All OPK's negative since cd14 PM.

I will go and add the new members now :) Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• received_626332087495219.jpg
    received_626332087495219.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
  • received_626332097495218.jpg
    received_626332097495218.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi, ladies! Add me to the list! I'm on cd1, and will start testing on the 15th :)

hey miss thanks for posting your ovulation sticks..

makes me feel better about mine...hoping im getting closer and they are getting darker!!!

im having ovary pain on both sides so hoping there gearing up!!!

CD10 today...

welcome emmaree....good luck

hi ladies, just want to wish you all best of luck for january! i'll probably lurk around to keep in touch and see how you're all doing :) hope to see lots of :bfp: xxx

Hi ladies hope u all had a lovely christmas.
I haven't used opk or anything this was my month of trying to relax :/ judging by pains possibly ovulated yesterday.
With regards to BD I just went with the flow this weekend as and when hubby initiated as apposed to me panicking about timing.
1 dpo today I think and the tww begins.
Good luck to u all xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann