***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Afternoon ladies! My boobs are so heavy and big again :(

If someone asks how many months you are do you just go by the weeks? So when I am 16 weeks am I four months or would I be four months when it is 5 months until my due date? hmmmmm???

:hi: everyone. Please can I join the January Jellybeans. I have just discovered this site and my due date is 6th January. I'm on team green at the moment (i.e. somewhere between yellow and blue as the sonographer thought :baby: might be :blue: but was not sure.)
:dust:

:hi: everyone. Please can I join the January Jellybeans. I have just discovered this site and my due date is 6th January. I'm on team green at the moment (i.e. somewhere between yellow and blue as the sonographer thought :baby: might be :blue: but was not sure.)
:dust:

Welcome :hi: I like that team green :rofl:

Welcome Tinkerbellfan. Did the mw not want to guess the sex?

Welcome crazydiamond, I was wondering where you came on team green, lol.

Lovealittle, if it's a woman I give it in weeks, if it's a man I say months cos they don't seem to get it :haha:

Has anyone else noticed (since the bump has risen) that you slouch too much. I suppose it's a good thing but now I have to make sure I sit up straight because everything is feeling so squashed.

If someone asks how many months you are do you just go by the weeks? So when I am 16 weeks am I four months or would I be four months when it is 5 months until my due date? hmmmmm???

Go by weeks hun, its easier as 13 weeks is actaully 3 months and 26 weeks is 6 months, not 24 weeks :rofl:

I started off as a FF, have already gone to a G, have no idea where it's all going to end ...!! :wacko:(or where DH's grin will end for that matter!)

I started off as a FF, have already gone to a G, have no idea where it's all going to end ...!! :wacko:(or where DH's grin will end for that matter!)

OMG I started off a C, went up to an E and now E bras dont seem to be fitting! It's costing me a fortune in bras, I'm getting to the point of just buying hammocks for them they are so big! I'm 4ft10 and a size 6 normally so you can imagine how ridiculously top heavy I look! Any moment now I'm going to topple over!

Welcome Tinkerbellfan. Did the mw not want to guess the sex?

Welcome crazydiamond, I was wondering where you came on team green, lol.

Lovealittle, if it's a woman I give it in weeks, if it's a man I say months cos they don't seem to get it :haha:

Has anyone else noticed (since the bump has risen) that you slouch too much. I suppose it's a good thing but now I have to make sure I sit up straight because everything is feeling so squashed.

nope no guess's mw just said it was a wiggly little show off lol:haha: anyone want to have a guess i got family and friends gussing so far more think boy than girl lol xx

Oooooh I just ate mash pie carrots and peas, am stuffed!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm

Just a quick question, has anyone else not announced they are pregnant yet? We are 15 weeks pregnant and only announced it today. Had quite a number of people asking why we waited till now.

Hope everyones ok, and our little jellybeans are growing nicely.

Just a quick question, has anyone else not announced they are pregnant yet? We are 15 weeks pregnant and only announced it today. Had quite a number of people asking why we waited till now.

Hope everyones ok, and our little jellybeans are growing nicely.

I told close family and friends we were expecting but we didn't announce it to the world (via Facebook) until last night.

I think its quite normal to wait until about now to announce it. I know loads of people who have waited until about 16 weeks.

OMG I started off a C, went up to an E and now E bras dont seem to be fitting! It's costing me a fortune in bras, I'm getting to the point of just buying hammocks for them they are so big! I'm 4ft10 and a size 6 normally so you can imagine how ridiculously top heavy I look! Any moment now I'm going to topple over!

Hodbert, you poor thing! You'll def be toppling over soon! I'm sure you don't look ridiculous, just....blossoming with your pregnancy! Maybe your bump will start catching up soon!! Yeah for your little girl!

We announced via facebook last week-14 weeks, think it was loads of time and not fair of people to be questioning your timing mum2be, wouldn't worry about them. My sis-in-law was 14 weeks before she told us, the family, Everyone at home already knew about me at that stage and I'm 2 weeks behind her, didn't bother any of my family in the slightest, people do things in their own way.

We told close family and friends at 5 weeks and then our works and extended family and friends around 11 weeks and we have no intention of putting anything on facebook.

HI Lovealittle, your avatar scan photo is amazingly clear! Should see ours!-it looks like a snow storm in Siberia!:haha: We still think it's gorgeous though. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->