***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

In the hospital now fully effaced and 4cm. Contracting regularly and membranes bulging. My son is on his way. Not too painful just going to be monitored as bp was high again. Thinking of you Beccy x

Thats so exciting!! YAY Michael!

Best of luck hun... its only a matter of time now.
Can't wait to see Pics :hugs::hugs:

See you in the Mummies thread. Eventually. xx

Wow Susie I am soooo excited for you! :) :flower: Good luck

Congrats Absertsmum and TLC! xx

Yay! Susie!! How exciting. Can't wait to hear the update. Good luck Hun, we are all thinking of you. xxx

good luck susie, have you got someone with you? xxx

Who of our regulars has latest due date? Ipretti I'm sure you won't be too much longer :) x

Think its just me and Ipretti now.

Induced on Friday if nothing by then at +12

Hooray Millward! I bet baby is here by now :)

Ipretti- Your time is coming shortly!

yay susie! definitely active labor... if you don't already have him by now.

Congrats to all the new mommies! Looks like this thread will die out soon! Woohoo!

Hi guys thanks for the support, have been getting a little broken sleep - they wont check me again until I complain about pain so not sure where Im at really. Hard to sleep out of your own environment but so tired. Wonder when he wants to get a move on?

Hopefully my doctor gives me some GREAT news on Friday... Hopefully I won't even make it to the appointment lol

So still on paracetamol and had a couple of sleeping pills that last three hours. Wonder what they will say in the morning. Contractions have been slower over night but still there

Hope you getting some rest in between. Not much longer now susie x

Hope things are ok susie good luck x

I wish I could give you a birth story but I remember nothing all I know is I arrived at hospital at 3cm and an hour later she was here with me still asking for an epidural lol

no not yet, I havent dilated any more so they are going to break my waters when there is a bed in delivery suite - lets hope I have a baby by tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->