***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Not posted for ages on here but just wasnted to announce the birth of my beautiful baby girl Niamh Kathryn. She was born on 23/01/11 @ 0116am and weighed 7lb 14oz and was 52cm long. I had a fairly hard labour but managed on gas + air and one diamorphine injection. I'm on :cloud9: but am on top of the world! Hope everyone still pregnant has their baby in their arms soon :hugs:

Attachments

• Niamh 230111 006.jpg
    Niamh 230111 006.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
well hoping to go down to have waters broken now they are finally getting space - hadnt dilated any further this am when they checked. Been on paracetamol so far so will see how I go on!

Not posted for ages on here but just wasnted to announce the birth of my beautiful baby girl Niamh Kathryn. She was born on 23/01/11 @ 0116am and weighed 7lb 14oz and was 52cm long. I had a fairly hard labour but managed on gas + air and one diamorphine injection. I'm on :cloud9: but am on top of the world! Hope everyone still pregnant has their baby in their arms soon :hugs:

Congrats!!

well hoping to go down to have waters broken now they are finally getting space - hadnt dilated any further this am when they checked. Been on paracetamol so far so will see how I go on!

Good Luck hun, fingers crossed. You are in my thoughts. Hopefully will get my phonecall for induction in the morning so it shouldn't be long for either us.
Looking forward to pics. Take it easy lovely. xx:hugs:

two new babies by tomorrow then! good luck susie and beccy! I'll be checking for your news! x

Beautiful baby Lou!

Susie, hope things have progressed!!!!! Fx for you hun :hugs: We need you and Beccy over on the mummies thread.

Baby Michael born 28.1.11 at 8.32 am weighing 8lb 1 oz. Will post details of the slow and in the end eventful (and traumatic) labour when Im not exhausted. Pics soon

Hi Ladies I am still here. Having a few issues with the site. It hasnt been letting me post, I cant access my user cp and I havent got a clue whats been happening since Luke posted that we had had Hayley as this is the 1st time I have made it into the thread, ive only been getting as far as the main BnB page before it kicks me out :s

Hope everyone is ok and congratulations Susie.

Once I can get back on here properly I will post about Hayley's birth. There isnt really much to say as it happened so quickly and I was only in labour 57 Minutes. I know by saying that ive probably got a queue forming to linch me as I know quite alot of you had long drawn out labours :(

Congrats Susie, that's a nice size baby! :hi: little Michael.

Rachael, I don't think anyone will wanna linch you for that. I wouldn't wish a hard labour on anyone. Glad it was over quickly and you get to enjoy your little girl!

Hi all

Sorry, not posted on the Jan post for a really long time but I have been about on the forum! Just to update the list for you Charlie Thomas was born yesterday (27th jan) at 08.04 GMT. He weighed 6lb 12.5oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->