***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

I'm sure it depends on different scanning people (sonographers? :) ) - mine only took it once quickly - with everything else he did it three times and took an average so maybe it's not something that's standard at all?

x

I was told but the sonographer person was very attentive to me as they'd forgotten me! I'd been a late addition on the list but not added to hers for some reason.

And I've just had a phonecall asking why I didn't turn up for my nuchal scan yesterday - the one I said I didn't want! I didn't even know anything about it or I would've cancelled it - and I still ended up apologising!

i cant find my post so re writting,last friday had my scan:happydance: babies CRL 74mm.HB was 164 bpm sonographer put me at 12 weeks 6 days ,bubs was wriggling so much ,was beyond amazing how much detail was seen ,so in love ,everything is going perfectly with bubs ,now i cant wait untill my 20 week scan:cloud9::blush: hope all you ladies are well,xx :hugs: and sorry if this is a repost,just so excited :blush::cloud9:

It's so exciting isn't it. :)

Exactly the same CRL as my baby. :happydance: That is a nice heart rate. I am guessing its a girl. :baby:

x

Wow the JB's are getting busier in 2nd tri now!! :happydance: Congrats lovealittle and JMS on reaching 12 wks and Rachel on your fourth flower! Glad you're feeling better Expat, I know how those headaches feel, some days they feel like they are crashing on my head!!

I've felt a little more alive today so done loads of housework, my back's killing me now!! I *think* I felt bubs move last night in bed, felt what can only be described as bubbles in my lower tummy. Am very excited and hubby had a big grin when I told him!

I didn't get told my babys actual heartbeat measurement we just saw a heartbeat, is that ok do you think? Did everyone else get told the actual measurement? x

I didnt get told either hun xx

Going for another scan today cant wait :happydance: its at 10:00 and they are going to try and determine what type of twins they are, my care plan and try and do the NT scan again (last chance today) and we should get some more photos, I wonder how much they've grown, they were about 55mm last weds.

:happydance:

Thanks Hodbert - I can't wait to feel baby, it must have been wonderful!

Good luck with your scan Angelblue (your gorgeous doggy looks like my brothers so I always think it's his girlfriend - who's 8 months pregnant - talking! :))

Can I ask you ladies a question? My OB/GYN told me that I should take a baby aspirin every day to stop the headaches (it's got a special name but I've lost the bloody paper) anyway... I went to the pharmacy yesterday and asked for it and the pharmacist asked who it was for. When I told him it was me and I was 13 weeks, he completely lost it and started shouting at me and said that it was disgusting that I was thinking of taking it and that I could give my baby 'Ray's Syndrome' (?) and what is called a 'grey baby' (or something) - I felt like a complete heel - has anyone else been told it's ok???

Thank you!!

xx

Expat, what a horrible experience :hugs: You was only following medical advice! I believe it's spelled Reye's syndrome and I've heard of it vaguely - it's why asprin is no longer reccomended for under 16's (in the UK, don't know about other countries) I seem to remember but that's about it. Can you get onto your ob/gyn again to clear it up? Hope you find something to get rid of the headaches x x

Loving all the scans, so cute and good luck to Angelblue and anyone else with a scan coming up x x

Good luck to all the people with scans coming up and yay for us all in the second trimester!

Pinkie77 I believe we are bump buddies!:thumbup:

Good luck to all the people with scans coming up and yay for us all in the second trimester!

Pinkie77 I believe we are bump buddies!:thumbup:

Yay! :happydance::hugs::thumbup:

I've woken up in a really good mood today actually, considering I've spent half the morning hoovering bugs (phobic 10 yr old) finding lost keys, pumping up bike tyres and goodness knows what else - all before 8am! Maybe it's finally getting totally past the first 3 months lol

Hello lovely ladies! Hope youa re all well?

Scan today at 4pm :wohoo:

:hugs: expat!

Angelblue hope all goes ok xx

Expat, what a horrible experience :hugs: You was only following medical advice! I believe it's spelled Reye's syndrome and I've heard of it vaguely - it's why asprin is no longer reccomended for under 16's (in the UK, don't know about other countries) I seem to remember but that's about it. Can you get onto your ob/gyn again to clear it up? Hope you find something to get rid of the headaches x x

Loving all the scans, so cute and good luck to Angelblue and anyone else with a scan coming up x x

Thanks - I am indeed going to talk to him at my next scan (although it's 3 weeks tomorrow so will just have to hold out! :shrug:)

Yukky mean pharmacist man!

xx

hey ladies just coming over today from 1st tri and wanted to say hey :hi: ive also got a quick question i was a lot bigger than i am now last year and had reached my 3 stone mark a week before i got my BFP, i already feel as though i look like ive got a massive bump could i be showing early because of my weight loss and stretched stomach. i know its too early but i thought i felt something this morning was like bubbles and tapping, was probably gas but would have loved it to be bubs.
anyway hope your all well and its great to finally be over here with you all x

Hi ladies,
Can I please join you? :cloud9:
I had my 12 week scan yesterday and baby was perfect :happydance:
She said I was exactly 12 weeks (as per my lmp) and baby had a heart rate of 168bpm.
I am looking forward to 2nd tri as it does seem to be much more positive :)
Here are some piccies of our little bubs (I will post a thread for nub guesses too later on as I have some great nub shots lol)
Sarah x x x

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
HI!!!!
Well I'm only just 12 weeks today so not officially in 2nd tri yet but wanted to come dip my toe in on this much happier and more positive forum!!!

How do I get myself added to the stats list on the front? I'm due 12th Jan.

Getting all excited now, I dare start to think of names and prams and all the exciting stuff! Just waiting for the sickness to disappear and all will be perfect! xx

HI!!!!
Well I'm only just 12 weeks today so not officially in 2nd tri yet but wanted to come dip my toe in on this much happier and more positive forum!!!

How do I get myself added to the stats list on the front? I'm due 12th Jan.

Getting all excited now, I dare start to think of names and prams and all the exciting stuff! Just waiting for the sickness to disappear and all will be perfect! xx

Hi jojo,

I have added you to the front page. :)

My sickness has just started to go and my energy is picking up! Starting to feel a lot more human now. :happydance:

My sickness went ages ago but I am still really so tired! However I get bad hayfever so I dont know whether this is keeping me awake at night and making me tired! Who knows! I really feel like I am getting a little bump now but still a lot of bloat there as well!

Gorgeous pics Sez!!

Know how you feel Naomicourt! I'm beginning to feel normal too. YAY!!!

x

Hi ladies,
Can I please join you? :cloud9:
I had my 12 week scan yesterday and baby was perfect :happydance:
She said I was exactly 12 weeks (as per my lmp) and baby had a heart rate of 168bpm.
I am looking forward to 2nd tri as it does seem to be much more positive :)
Here are some piccies of our little bubs (I will post a thread for nub guesses too later on as I have some great nub shots lol)
Sarah x x x

Great pics Sarah. I would say 90% that you have a girl. :baby::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back