***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Hi ladies,
Can I please join you? :cloud9:
I had my 12 week scan yesterday and baby was perfect :happydance:
She said I was exactly 12 weeks (as per my lmp) and baby had a heart rate of 168bpm.
I am looking forward to 2nd tri as it does seem to be much more positive :)
Here are some piccies of our little bubs (I will post a thread for nub guesses too later on as I have some great nub shots lol)
Sarah x x x

Great pics Sarah. I would say 90% that you have a girl. :baby::flower:

Thanks so much! Eeeeek I had a gut feeling it might be a girl before the scan lol I will be pleased with a girl or boy but secretly hoping you are right! :blush:

Naomi court - could you change my due date to 6th Jan please?

Scan went well, bubs is ok and I am 13 weeks tomorrow :D
xx

Hi - Naomi could you change my due date to 4th Jan please? Scan today and all well - am now 13w1d!!

Hi Ladies xxxx

I had my dating scan on Monday and all is well :) i am now officially 12 weeks and i am so excited! xxxx

I am 12 +2 and was wondering very nicely as I have had my 12 week scan and my bubs is perfect can I come to 2nd Tri now or should I wait the 5 days????

Thanks Ladies.

P.s Thank you all for the very very lovely welcome :D

Yey come on over samaraj. Its so exciting to come over to second tri! :happydance:

I think I spoke to soon about starting to feel better, i feel awful today. :( Really tired and struggled to eat my dinner I felt so sick. :sick:

Has anyone else gone off of tea? I cant drink it at all now, even the smell of it makes me feel sick. :dohh:

Hope you feel better soon Naomi!

I am so fat and bloated and bump is really growing, defo look pregnant now and gained 6 pounds!

Hi
I've been moved forward a day which puts my due date at 31st Dec! I'd like to stay in January Jellybeans though because i think baby will be late and come in Jan :)
And woohoooo 2nd tri! how exciting!!

How do you get your due date posted in the list ? Ill be moving here to the 2nd trimester Monday. :)

Just post you DD in here and it will be updated :)

Yey! Managed to get my Pampers Hamper today. I have been looking around so many different Tesco's stores trying to find it! lol

I think it will come in handy to store nappies and wipes so I don't have to keep going upstairs to change baby. :)

Also you get an olay moisturiser, foundation, eye cream, mascara and lots of money off vouchers.

Yey! Managed to get my Pampers Hamper today. I have been looking around so many different Tesco's stores trying to find it! lol

I think it will come in handy to store nappies and wipes so I don't have to keep going upstairs to change baby. :)

Also you get an olay moisturiser, foundation, eye cream, mascara and lots of money off vouchers.

Ooohh how much is that then?

(New scan pics from wed in my journal by the way if anyone wants to have a look)

Naomi, I not had mine from Tesco/pampers yet? :(

Ooohh how much is that then?

(New scan pics from wed in my journal by the way if anyone wants to have a look)

It is free with a voucher you will receive from Tesco's if you sign up to Tesco's Baby and Toddler Club https://www.tesco.com/babyclub/ and Pampers Village https://www.pampers.co.uk/en_GB/signup

This is the link that explains what you get https://www.tescopampers.co.uk/tesco-pampers/index.html

Great scan pics by the way. :flower:

:hugs:

Hey I signed up with them weeks ago but had nothin from tesco!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->