January Labor Watch!

Yay wifey congratulations !!

Well I had a show this morning 3 days till due date so hoping its a good sign so far not had anything else but will go for a walk this afternoon see if that helps been having bh pressure and aches last few days they seem to have eased up today

Fingers crossed :)

Yay!! Fingers crossed Emmi!!! Maybe you'll get lucky tonight and your baby will come <3

I wish I could get my show- jelly!

Induction is booked for tomorrow! Still doesn't seem real even though I'll be 12 days over! I'm starting to get nervous at the thought of being induced though :-/

Congratulations wifey. Hope the rest of you are not waiting too much longer xx

Hi ladies! I just wanted to put in a quick update here. Lou Simon was born on January 8th via c-section as all induction methods failed. Recovery has been great so far and he's doing really well. We're on our "second night" with him and it's been hard. It's 5:24 am here and he hasn't slept since 12. I hope all you ladies and babies are doing well!!

Congratulations! Hope you get a bit more sleep soon!

Induction is booked for tomorrow! Still doesn't seem real even though I'll be 12 days over! I'm starting to get nervous at the thought of being induced though :-/

Congratulations wifey. Hope the rest of you are not waiting too much longer xx

Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on!

Congrats wifey!!

Emma - I hope things get going for you soon!

Carly - Good luck tomorrow. I hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you!!

Princess - I wish I could think that :) But this is Oklahoma. We go from 10 degrees to 50 and back again in just a matter of days. One of my favorite sayings is If you don't like the weather, wait a minute, it'll change :D But luckily they've said they already have crews on standby to salt/sand and plow. They just upped their prediction from 2-3" of snow to 5". As long as the roads stay below freezing from when it starts, then it'll be fine, as there won't be as much chance for ice accumulation. Guess we will see :)

Congrats wifey! Awesome news!

Good luck emmi and Carly!

How is everyone else holding up? I am so achy today! Going on a big walk to try speed things up soon!

still plodding along just waiting for wednesday morning :coffee:

4 days....

Well nothing since the show this morning but baby is currently ramming her head I to my cervix really hard it's not the best feeling !
Hope all this is going somewhere :)

Yes I'm in northern va so it's the same! We will have rain, sleet, snow, and a summer day all in one week here during the winter sometimes >_< awful.

I am crampy a bit today and very uncomfortable :|

Congrats to all the new babies! :flower:

Due today but other than feeling super sleepy nothing has happened. I think my lil guy is quite comfortable where he's at lol

still here lol going on a long walk today see if that helps 2 days till due date hows everyone else this morning ? just seen on the news they have forcast snow for tuesday so little lady will probably decide thats a good day to arrive lol

I am feeling like I want this baby outttttt!! I am growing so impatient and I swear I may rip the nurses face off tomorrow if I get declined a sweep 0_0;;

I hope the fact that prodromal labour is lasting so long will make it easier to convince the dr I see tomorrow (not my ob and this one has sent me to L&D a few times for pretty much no reason at all!!!! >_< so idk how she will react)

Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! I want this little thing out!!

Still hanging on over here. Didn't really have any contractions at all today until DH convinced me to dtd. Since then I've been having mild ones every 9-10 minutes, but I don't expect them to amount to anything. But that's ok. Just 2 1/2 days left until my c-section!

Well despite the fact ive had a show on Saturday been really tired then had lots of energy and last night scrubbed the house till nearly midnight still no sign I can officially say my baby is due tomorrow !!
I'm hoping all the little things are leading upto it lol
Ashers momma you must be so excited to meet baby knowing definatley you will have baby in a couple of days !!
Princess mommy know exactly how you feel lol

Lucy finally arrived :happydance:
weighing in at 7 lb 15oz and born at 6.11am 11th Jan :)
She was 12 days late and narrowly avoided induction! She turned from back to back just before I delivered her and was born in her membranes! I'm so in love :) xx

Congrats Carly! I'm glad everything went well and that she finally decided to come on her own :)

Emmi - I am pretty excited, and nervous, too :) and I hope your LO decides to make an appearance soon!

Congrats Carly!!

Good luck pm getting your sweep, I have midwife tomorrow too, considering asking for one myself despite having c section booked for 2.5 weeks, just don't know if I can last that long, it's so hot and I'm swelling at night from fluid etc!

Hope it turns into something ashersmom!!

Waiting 2 c lol I looked outside thinking it's freezing ? Then realised your in oz lol poor you no that can't be any fun :(
Yay Carly congratulations !!!! Glad she's here bless her love how the babies that go overdue seem to know your about to get induced so come out just before lol harry did it to me last time arrived 24 hours before his induction date I swear they know !

congratulations Carly :)

2 days ashersmomma.... just 2 little days now for us lol Got to go and have my blood tests done ready for wednesday morning. I'm ready to meet my little guys, but i'm getting so nervous now.... 2 babies... :wacko:

Hope everyone is not waiting too long for there bundles!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->