January Labor Watch!

Ugh I know!! I'm trying some nipple stimulation to try and get myself going :p

Congrats em! So happy to hear you have your little girl now!

Good luck, Wifey! Keep us posted!

I had a sweep at 40+1 (Monday morning), nothing for me yet. I was dilated a 1-2 at the time. 75% effaced. Had a bloody show after and have lost mp since, lots of contractions and terrible clear out, but nothing regular. Hoping my little man comes soon!

Yeah congrats to all the new little ones and mommies :D good luck to those are in the midst of laboring. I love reading the stories. I can't wait to meet my own little guy but I have a strong feeling he'll be late like his brothers :(

Aw good luck everyone
5 days till due date now no signs of little lady arriving yet so we shall see :)
So fed up of other people though she's not due till Tuesday I can't leave the house without someone shouting haven't you had her yet or are you still waiting !! One woman does it at the top of her voice every morning she sees me one woman said oh I didn't see you yesterday thought you had her then !! No but you spoke to my husband yesterday if I were having her think he would be with me and not at work !
Grrrrr lol

Well I'm 9 days over now and officially going crazy!
On the plus side at least I'm being induced Sunday so I know it can't be much longer!

Good luck to all of you xx

Well I'm 9 days over now and officially going crazy!
On the plus side at least I'm being induced Sunday so I know it can't be much longer!

Good luck to all of you xx

9 days, I bet! Good luck :flower:

Hi ladies! So my induction yesterday don't quite go so well. I had two bad reactions to the medication they put in the cervix. One was very strong and constant contractions for 6 hours! Finally they took it out and I didn't dilate at all. Then a few hours later they put it back in. This time I got a fever, was put on antibiotics, and the meds were removed. I did however get morphine this time which helped ease the pain. Around 4amfor the started the oxytocin drip. I think the morphine is still working because I haven't felt any pain yet. My poor hubby is sleeping on the floor because they're are no beds in L&D!

We're hoping and praying LO comes today. Please keep us in your thoughts!

Oh that sounds awful wifey hopefully things will get moving for you today and you get to meet your little one x

Aww wifey how horrid!
Hope things get better for you and your dh and things start moving along!
Congrats to the other ladies who've had their babies!
Im having another fed up day! Everytime I move my pelvis burns and I can feel bubs resting on down below bits everytime I walk anywhere :(
Still getting braxton hicks but they dont seem to be progressing to anything more than that!

Tjayne- I feel your pain :( I've had braxton hicks for months now, though. They're getting much more intense :|

Tjayne- I feel your pain :( I've had braxton hicks for months now, though. They're getting much more intense :|

ive been having them since around 30ish weeks and just want them to turn into something now :(

They're so mis-leading!! What's worse is I am in prodromal labour so I feel like I'm going in to labour almost every single night :| errrrrggggggg!!!! I think I mentioned yesterday on here- I want to get a sweep done at my appointment Monday. I hope to god they let me >__< I may kill someone if not

I see my mw on tues..may see if she can have a check see if theres anything she can do if not that app maybe the one after...I dont really want to be induced if I can help it :(

They're so mis-leading!! What's worse is I am in prodromal labour so I feel like I'm going in to labour almost every single night :| errrrrggggggg!!!! I think I mentioned yesterday on here- I want to get a sweep done at my appointment Monday. I hope to god they let me >__< I may kill someone if not

I've had regular contractions various times now and I've had 2 sweeps which have lead to nothing! I hope if you get your sweep it does something for you :hugs: xx

Late reply!!!

Congrats to the deliveries! Baby Wyatt took a bit of coaxing. Born 1/6/15 at 10:18 pm weighing 8lbs 7ounces.

I never got past a 1 so they had to start pitocin which led to a panick attack and an epidural at 7:30pm. Check then was still 1. So l laid down and thankfully my nurse was a good friend!! After only 2 hours I was ready! Went from 1-10 in 2 hours. All I need was to chill out!

We are well. I had a bit of a fever and a bleed but ok. He had a fever yesterday which my pediatrician believes from the vaccine due to all negative blood tests! If all is well we can FINALLY go home tonight!!

Sorry it started off so rubbish pix!
glad it all went fast once you relaxed though. Glad you and baby Wyatt are doing well :) x

Congratulation pix !!
Well today I feel so achy low down almost verging on period pain just feels like her head is pressing down loads
Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Carly- Erg!!! I just want it to work :( I know it's a 50/50 chance. I hope since my body tried to go in to labour pre term that it will just encourage her to come out!! Fingers crossed :(

Pix- so sorry it wasn't a very smooth start to the delivery :( but I'm glad you're both well!!!! Congrats :D have any pictures?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->