January Labor Watch!

Congrats carly!
Good luck to those with c-sections booked this week aswell!
Im really crampy this morning :(
Have mw tomorrow and maybe considering asking her to take a look and see she able to give me a sweep...do you think she may?
I dont know if I'm going to mange until my induction in the 27th :(

congratulations Carly :)

2 days ashersmomma.... just 2 little days now for us lol Got to go and have my blood tests done ready for wednesday morning. I'm ready to meet my little guys, but i'm getting so nervous now.... 2 babies... :wacko:

Hope everyone is not waiting too long for there bundles!! x

:happydance::happydance: I'm so excited to meet my little girl. But I know what you mean about being nervous. Not so much about the surgery(I've had so many surgeries in the last couple years that I'm an old pro now :D ) But I am nervous about having 2 children in the house and helping my toddler adjust to a newborn. :wacko: Although I couldn't imagine having two new babies in the house. But I'm sure everything will work out beautifully for both of us :)

Congrats Carly!!
Had ob appointment this morning. Doc said cervix is softer but still closed. Have another appointment on Monday in case he doesn't come, and we'll discuss induction. C'mon little man! :baby:

Congrats Carly!! Glad everything went well an you have a healthy baby!!

Well I didn't get my sweep but they said probably next week! I'm 4cm and still just 50% effaced @_@ it seems like such little progress for all of the contractions I get at night.

I have had my little girl Tierney Elizabeth born on 9/01/2015 at 10.44. Fast 2nd labour established for 3 hours and pushing for ten minutes and out she popped! One happy family :)

Stink one pm!! I doubt I will even get checked for dilation etc today, they don't seem to do that here.

I know! Ugh it's infuriating. I got checked and I usually never spot or bleed. But oddly enough I did today. Hours after my check, though. Is that normal? My bleeding didnt start until like 5 hours after... Weird. Maybe it was just a coincidence and I had my show today?? Hopefully so. How's everyone doing today?

Last Friday I had to ask to be checked to see dilation, I got told none and no effacement. The doctor told me she could still wiggle his head. I did have a sight spot, which I haven't all pregnancy, after a couple hours. So I think my little guy will be late but you never know. Is it common to talk about induction right after your due date? Here induction is started after 10 days past EDD. Of course if all is well, earlier if not.

As predicted not even checked, just had blood pressure taken which was fine and told me to come back next week.

Lucy finally arrived :happydance:
weighing in at 7 lb 15oz and born at 6.11am 11th Jan :)
She was 12 days late and narrowly avoided induction! She turned from back to back just before I delivered her and was born in her membranes! I'm so in love :) xx

Congratulations Carly! Lovely news!

Well today is madams due date ive told her but don't think she's listening !!
Had midwife appt everything is good she's fully engaged so it's just a matter of waiting ive got an appt for a sweep next Tuesday but midwife said she will be shocked if I get that far she thinks it will be this week
Hope she's right !!

Well today is madams due date ive told her but don't think she's listening !!
Had midwife appt everything is good she's fully engaged so it's just a matter of waiting ive got an appt for a sweep next Tuesday but midwife said she will be shocked if I get that far she thinks it will be this week
Hope she's right !!

That sounds promising! Hope baby girl was listening to the midwife too!

Due date is in 3 days and I'm ready. I'm crampy, tired and grumpy. Does anyone else have period pain type cramps on and off throughout the day and night? They are driving me mad!

I had so many plans for maternity leave but actually all I do is sleep, watch day time telly and read forums like this. I feel so lazy, what is everyone else doing with maternity leave? please reassure me I'm not the only one!

Yellow duck- I have had those for almost a month now :|

Last night I was tossing and turning because I was having bad back pains and cramps. I woke up and started to walk around which made them not as bad but they're still here. Just dull. I know that's probably a sign of false labour though. I just wanna sleep :( my son decided 6 am was a good time to wake up today (I swear he picks the days he knows I haven't slept much =_=) Any suggestions on how to keep this thing moving??? I've tried jumping jacks, squats, pacing around.. The whole 9.

Well, we are currently waiting in the hospital for our room :) C-section is supposed to be in just an hour and a half, but I'm wondering if it may be pushed back a bit, since they haven't even gotten me in to get me ready yet. Guess we will see soon enough!!

Good luck ashers!!!! Exciting

I'm 40+1 no sign of baby yet just crampy and tired x

Well 40 + 1 today no sign think she's deciding to make a grand late entrance just hope it's not too late come on baby move lol

Well she's here! Born at 9:00am 1/14/15. 7lbs 9ozand perfect! Little miss Cecilia Lou. I will have a picture soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->