January Labor Watch!

Congrats Asher's!!!!!! Great news!!!

I am exhausted today, was up half the night with pain in my legs, could barely walk, think baby girl was on a nerve, not as bad this morning but still achy.

Congrats Ashersmom. And I noticed a few other overdue ladies, I hope your little ones arrive very soon in good l&d's! :)

Congratulations Ashers :flower:

Feeling incredibly uncomfortable here especially as the only place dd wants to be right now is on me. Making me a bit worried now as she won't even behave for Daddy she just screams and kicks until she can come back to me. How am I going to bf baby with a 2 year old attached to me? :nope:

Thanks everyone! Here is one picture of her. Unfortunately I'm having issues posting photos from my phone today, so I will post more once I can get my laptop.

Attachments

• IMG_20150114_093743_rewind-21270311.jpg
    IMG_20150114_093743_rewind-21270311.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful baby Asher!!! :)

Ladies I had the worst prodromal labour last night. I tried almost everything to naturally induce labour yesterday... I had the worst contractions from 6pm-4am. I thought it was the real deal but they were so sporadic I knew it couldn't be after a while. I'm so mad they're gone this morning... It's so frustrating :( I feel helpless. I don't want to have a c section again. I just wish my babies could come naturally...

Aw congrats !!!!! She's beautiful !!

Well I'm 2 days overdue now madam seems comfortable in there wiggles and kicks loads I keep telling her she can come out now lol

Maisie 78 - try not to worry too much harry has been the same I think children with special needs feel a little bit more sensitive to change and I think they sense these babies are coming soon ( we hope) harry has settled again at the minute im sure they will be fine once things settle down. I hope Gabriella is doing well otherwise :) she's beautiful bless her

Samuel Stuart 6 lb 5 oz and oliver Michael 5lb 2oz born at 14.04 on 14.01.15 both are amazing xx I can't upload pics from my phone they are too big but will do when I get home tomorrow ( all being well). Big size difference they told me had resolved hadn't resolved! Oliver is very skinny compared to sam but both perfect x

Well today is madams due date ive told her but don't think she's listening !!
Had midwife appt everything is good she's fully engaged so it's just a matter of waiting ive got an appt for a sweep next Tuesday but midwife said she will be shocked if I get that far she thinks it will be this week
Hope she's right !!

That sounds promising! Hope baby girl was listening to the midwife too!

Due date is in 3 days and I'm ready. I'm crampy, tired and grumpy. Does anyone else have period pain type cramps on and off throughout the day and night? They are driving me mad!

I had so many plans for maternity leave but actually all I do is sleep, watch day time telly and read forums like this. I feel so lazy, what is everyone else doing with maternity leave? please reassure me I'm not the only one!

This. This is all I'm doing. His feeding schedule is so sporatic. And nursing is taking a good bit out of me. Plus little mister demands to be held constantly. So. Netflix and chilling!

Samuel Stuart 6 lb 5 oz and oliver Michael 5lb 2oz born at 14.04 on 14.01.15 both are amazing xx I can't upload pics from my phone they are too big but will do when I get home tomorrow ( all being well). Big size difference they told me had resolved hadn't resolved! Oliver is very skinny compared to sam but both perfect x

Awww Yea!! Congrats!!!

Congrats Carly, ashers, shells and mummy xx! And anyone else I may have missed on all your beautiful babies!

How are the labor watchers hanging in? I'm 41+4 today (... Sad face). Can't believe I am still here. Little man doesn't want out, but his eviction is scheduled for Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me, ladies that today's sweep works and I go into labor before then! He looked comfy and adorable on the ultrasound, though, so I have a feeling he's going to hang in there.

Congratulations! They seem good sizes for twins? Looking forward to photos! :flower:

Yay congratulations shells !!!! Can't wait to see a pic :) glad you are all doing well seems so strange not long ago I ready your first post in first tri and now they are here !

Well no sign of madam I think the sweep next week might do it it did with her brother 3 days overdue now :( she kicks and wiggles so much it's unreal I keep saying come out then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->