January Labor Watch!

Wow wifey good luck hun I can't wait for the first babies from this thread to start arriving !!
Nothing much happening here I don't think I've got a breastfeeding prep thing today with my midwife because when I had harry he struggled to feed we know now it was his disabilities but ive never breastfed properly so want to get some advance help and my
Midwife volunteered :)
Stalking this thread for signs of babies lol

So, after a bit of rest and a horrible nights sleep my contractions stopped. Again. An today im just really crampy. When I was at L&D I mentioned that the midwife was going to do a sweep the other day but couldn't as my cervix wasn't favourable, and now that I was dilated 1cm, soft and in the mid position if she would be able to do it and she said they don't do that on night shift. Really?! So I have an appt with my midwife at 2.30 tomorrow and I'm hoping she will do a sweep to see if I can get into established labour.

It's just really frustrating!! Every time this comes on we get excited thinking this is it, get to the ward and nope.. I understand it's best to let everything happen as natural as possible, but when this is happening every second day and irregular contractions and aches and pains in between, it's hard to wait it out lol. Now I'm just winging! Rant over ;)

My water broke!! Kinda just waiting for now but since I had abnormally high levels of fluids there was no mistaking it. Broke at 3 its now 5 am. I have until 7 to get to the hospital to be checked! Not many contractions and I'm not entirely sure I'm gonna start on my own!

In L and d. Being induced. Contractions 2 minutes apart. Waiting on doc to check progress!!

Good luck eme!
nice to see all these little babies being born yay!!

In L and d. Being induced. Contractions 2 minutes apart. Waiting on doc to check progress!!

Lucky!! Good luck today! I'm supposed to be induced too, but they haven't called yet to let me know when to come in. How long did the contractions come after they started the induction??

Man I'm gonna have a looooong day! Only 1cm. :-(

Good luck pix and emeeorevan!!!!
And I hope they call you soon wifey!

Good luck ladies!! Very excited for you! Can't wait to see updates!

Had another crampy day yesterday but tried not to think about it all. Then this morning (sorry tmi) had a massive load of jelly like stuff which I assume is plug? Trying not to get hopes up as that doesn't mean labour will start anytime soon but it is hard not too when so want to meet my little girl!

Off out for another walk, been walking every day this week, will see what today brings - other than more humid sunny weather lol

Had my 39 week ob appt yesterday and was checked. So far nothing, completely closed. Next appt scheduled for Monday... we'll see what happens!

Holy super long contraction! I ran to the store to pick up some bread and milk, and while walking around I had a pretty painful contraction that lasted several minutes. My belly tightened up and it felt like a bad menstrual cramp that reached around to my back. I was able to walk through it for the most part, only having to stop a couple times. I've had more since getting home, but they are not that long(40-60 seconds) and are not at all regular. Anyone else ever have contractions that last that long?

Hi ladies, I'm so annoyed. Was supposed to be induced today but they were too busy. They said MAYBE tomorrow. I know they were probably busy with more emergencies and urgent cases, I just had a very emotional two days gearing myself up, and then to not be called in was a big let down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->