January Labor Watch!

Aw that's a bugger wifey!! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!

In L and d. Being induced. Contractions 2 minutes apart. Waiting on doc to check progress!!

Lucky!! Good luck today! I'm supposed to be induced too, but they haven't called yet to let me know when to come in. How long did the contractions come after they started the induction??
Induction started with pitocin about 3am. Was at 70% and 2cm before drip, contractions came irregularly by 4am strated to regular and get stronger by 6am. Checked at 10am and was still 70% and 2cm but water broke on own immediately after the check. Another check atv2pm and was 3cm. Strong contraction at 3pm and was 4cm. Strong contractions at 3:30 and was ready to push!! But had to hold back from pushing the first few minutes as doc wasn't in room yet! Baby Elysia was born at 4:00pm on the dot after three good pushes!! 8lb 9oz 20.5 inches long!

In L and d. Being induced. Contractions 2 minutes apart. Waiting on doc to check progress!!

Lucky!! Good luck today! I'm supposed to be induced too, but they haven't called yet to let me know when to come in. How long did the contractions come after they started the induction??
Induction started with pitocin about 3am. Was at 70% and 2cm before drip, contractions came irregularly by 4am strated to regular and get stronger by 6am. Checked at 10am and was still 70% and 2cm but water broke on own immediately after the check. Another check atv2pm and was 3cm. Strong contraction at 3pm and was 4cm. Strong contractions at 3:30 and was ready to push!! But had to hold back from pushing the first few minutes as doc wasn't in room yet! Baby Elysia was born at 4:00pm on the dot after three good pushes!! 8lb 9oz 20.5 inches long!

So exciting!! Congratulations!

Just had my midwife appt, I'm now 2cm and she done a sweep! Cervix is almost completely thinned out. So hopefully things get going!

congratulations!! x

They called!! Heading over to the hospital in and hour!!!

Good luck Wifey :thumbup:

Its a definite c-section for me! I have 2 babies in what could only be describe as the worst positions ever! Leading twin is now footling breech! Twin 2 is oblique with head in my ribs! If my waters break i'm to phone an ambulance as i could deliver the feet with the waters apparently... GREAT! Good news is they are both super healthy looking, no size difference again! Makes me wonder what the heck they were measuring a few weeks ago - both approx 6lb 4oz! Amniotic fluid is equal again at 4cm. I have been given my meds for the night before and the morning of my CS. I have to have bloods done on monday morning and then i'm booked in for 7.15am on wed morning for prep for surgery! SO real now.... this time next week i will have my babies in my arms. xx

Congrats emee!!! :) sounds like a pretty smooth delivery!

Yay wifey! So glad you get your little bean soon ^_^

Flannz- I am going to ask for a sweep on Monday... I have been in prodromal labour for weeks and I'm so done being worn out every morning from the night before. Let us know if it has worked!!! I'm so curious!

Shells- how exciting! Hopefully your waters stay put until your section :p That's crazy they're in such weird positions

Congratulations! :flower:

Confrats emee!!!

Good luck wifey!! Hope it all goes smoothly!

Hope you get your sweep pm! I think I am starting to experience similar to you, cramping with few and far apart contractions all day then goes away when I do eventually get to sleep, losing plug all the time and now going to bathroom for no 2 more than I do for no 1 sorry tmi!!

Hope it ends for us both soon!

Waiting- yes! Sounds like we are in the same boat! I go back and fourth between having lots of poos and then the next day I hardly have any!! I'm not sure what gives but this is a sick trick our bodies are playing on us >__< I am also opting for the sweep because if she goes full term we aren't 100% sure we will have someone to watch my son as my parents won't be around at that point in the month. It will be better for baby to come in to the world stress free! If I go full term I will have to get a c section again instead of trying for a vbac. I will be able to recover easier and give the baby the attention she needs with a vbac <3

Yeah fair enough too, it is hard getting organised with other little ones! My in laws are on call for ours. When will you get sweep? I am a c section either way due to complications with my sons delivery but still have to be having definite regular contractions or waters break before can go in earlier than my scheduled date.

Indeed! I have an appointment Monday and will ask them to sweep then if they will do it for me!! Some drs wait until 38w while others will do at 37. I'm not sure of their policy. I'm pretty sure it will work for me as I went in to pre term labour and I have been having this prodromal labour. I'm also 3cm and like 70% effaced now. Hoping for the best! We had to do a c section with my son too. And even though I'm delivering within 12 months of my son being born- I have a great ob and he says I will be just fine since I am young and healed quickly!! ^_^ it's a shame you don't get to try for a vbac :( I thought I wouldn't be able to until I met my new ob I have now.

To be honest I'm too scared to! My biggest fear at the mo is going into labour and being too far along when I get there to have c section!

They should be able to do a section up to like 8cm! At least that's what my ob told me!! Don't be scared mama! It'll be okie :)

I'm scared about being too far for an epidural haha! Since I have the scar tissue from last time I'm afraid it will hurt like crazy with no meds!!! Plus the possible uterine rupture! :x

Ouch yeah!! I really hope you go into proper labour soon! Even before your sweep! It's just so exhausting thinking is this it all the time only to end up being nothing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->